Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Adrian Peterson's son in critical condition from child abuse

Go down 
+3
cheekynffc
OU
acccardinal12
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

Adrian Peterson's son in critical condition from child abuse - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adrian Peterson's son in critical condition from child abuse   Adrian Peterson's son in critical condition from child abuse - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 1:37 pm

freakzilla wrote:
He could be a Shawn Kemp and have many kids all over the place.
I'm pretty sure Travis Henry has Shawn Kemp beat. But I'm 100% sure AD doesn't have that many kids.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adrian Peterson's son in critical condition from child abuse   Adrian Peterson's son in critical condition from child abuse - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 1:40 pm

Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: Adrian Peterson's son in critical condition from child abuse   Adrian Peterson's son in critical condition from child abuse - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 2:34 pm

Kemp has always been a dirtbag. AP seems likea good person.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: Adrian Peterson's son in critical condition from child abuse   Adrian Peterson's son in critical condition from child abuse - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 2:51 pm

Travis Henry has 11 kids with 10 different women...DAMN!
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: Adrian Peterson's son in critical condition from child abuse   Adrian Peterson's son in critical condition from child abuse - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 3:04 pm

How is Antonio Cromartie not on that list?

I've heard he has like 30 kids with 20 different baby-mommas...

And let's not pretend like NFL players are moral role models . They get paid millions of dollars to play a game and most of them go bankrupt 5 years after retirement cause they blow it all on Ferrari's, vacation homes, drugs, and other useless material shit. There is a reason the NFL spends millions of dollars on a PR campaign to makes us think the players are all great guys who go out of their way to help the community...

Im an NFL fan, but idolizing these guys is usually not a good idea.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Adrian Peterson's son in critical condition from child abuse   Adrian Peterson's son in critical condition from child abuse - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 3:14 pm

oggy420 wrote:
OU wrote:
bigbeastcardinal12 wrote:
I just don't get it...how do you hit a toddler? I spanked my son for the first time a few months ago and he is 8. I gave him 3 smacks on the pants too, felt horrible, then blamed his mom for telling me to do it. (He deserved it though)
Yeah how the fuck do you put a 2 year old in critical condition? I hope the mother loses custody for putting the baby around that monster. This story could be about some random people in the OT thread it would make me just as sick.
What does that mean?
It means that the fact that this happened to Adrian Peterson and not John Smith doesn't mean anything to me. I could have read about this same scenario happening to some random person and my reaction would be just the same. This kind of shit happens far too often but we don't hear about it because it's not happening to someone high profile.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Adrian Peterson's son in critical condition from child abuse   Adrian Peterson's son in critical condition from child abuse - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 4:11 pm

I can understand being pissed that a girl lied to you and said the kid was yours
But this guy definitely deserves punishment for what he did
I feel really bad for Petersons wife
Basically goin out in a week that her husbands got like 5 other fixkon kids
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Adrian Peterson's son in critical condition from child abuse   Adrian Peterson's son in critical condition from child abuse - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Adrian Peterson's son in critical condition from child abuse
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2