Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Tiger Woods in Serious condition after car accident.

Go down 
+2
LTFG
Ninja
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Ninja
Administrator
Administrator
Ninja

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone with the last name Rua or Emelianenko and Uncle Creepy

Tiger Woods in Serious condition after car accident. Empty
PostSubject: Tiger Woods in Serious condition after car accident.   Tiger Woods in Serious condition after car accident. EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 4:58 pm

Back to top Go down
https://ninjasplace.forumotion.net
LTFG
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
LTFG

Favorite Fighter(s) : Wolfy

PostSubject: Re: Tiger Woods in Serious condition after car accident.   Tiger Woods in Serious condition after car accident. EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 4:48 pm

I'm getting a kick out of listening to sports radio this morning and people demanding an explanation from Tiger. Look, he didn't hurt anyone but himself (Not serious by the way Ninja), he wasn't cited by the police and drugs or alcohol weren't involved... Why is this any of OUR business again?

If the guy was being chased down the driveway by a pissed off spouse... So what. If the guy was sleep walking and took the old Buick for a driveway romp and the hydrant and tree stopped him before he hurt any innocent onlookers... So what. Just because he's a famous figure doesn't mean the guys owes any of us shit... Plain and simple. The media and gossip hungry public fuckin amaze me sometimes...
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Tiger Woods in Serious condition after car accident.   Tiger Woods in Serious condition after car accident. EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 9:53 pm

I don't get it either. The best where all the people saying "Where could he have been going at 2:30 in the morning?"...what the fuck is it to you?
Back to top Go down
SOKO
Black Belt
Black Belt
SOKO

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Dragon, Kenflo, Hendo, Guida, Ace, Wand, Cain, Carwin, Foreman, Evander, Oscar

PostSubject: Re: Tiger Woods in Serious condition after car accident.   Tiger Woods in Serious condition after car accident. EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 9:37 am

I think his wife beat that ass and he ripped out of the drive way fucking up his car and his cuts were from the right hook she hit him with. Just a thought. But yeah I agree leave the man alone already he is the last one to worry about.
Back to top Go down
ohiovol62
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
ohiovol62

Favorite Fighter(s) : Sakuraba, Fedor, GSP, and Big Nog

PostSubject: Re: Tiger Woods in Serious condition after car accident.   Tiger Woods in Serious condition after car accident. EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 2:08 pm

Yep. Mama Tiger ripped him a new one. I saw the accident photos, no way he got that fucked up from just a car wreck. I would agree that he should get his privacy but I wanna know what happend. I think it's cool that a professional athlete got his ass kicked by his wife. What a puss! lol
Back to top Go down
Bigs03
Black Belt
Black Belt
Bigs03

Favorite Fighter(s) : Fedor and GSP

PostSubject: Re: Tiger Woods in Serious condition after car accident.   Tiger Woods in Serious condition after car accident. EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 3:00 pm

Hats off to the guy for not pulling a Chris Brown when his wife went ape shit on him.

First, I don't understand why he needs strange...his wife is mega hot. That being said, maybe she doesn't like giving head? That would be tough even if she's a hottie.

Second, why get married at all if you're Tiger? Hmmm...pound numerous super hot chicks or settle down with only one super hottie???
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Tiger Woods in Serious condition after car accident.   Tiger Woods in Serious condition after car accident. EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 3:17 pm

There isn't a chick on the planet hot enough to keep a dude from not wanting to bang another hot chick who wants him. As far as the marriage issue, a lot of people like coming to home to family I guess
Back to top Go down
SOKO
Black Belt
Black Belt
SOKO

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Dragon, Kenflo, Hendo, Guida, Ace, Wand, Cain, Carwin, Foreman, Evander, Oscar

PostSubject: Re: Tiger Woods in Serious condition after car accident.   Tiger Woods in Serious condition after car accident. EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 5:22 pm

Bigs03 wrote:
Hats off to the guy for not pulling a Chris Brown when his wife went ape shit on him.

First, I don't understand why he needs strange...his wife is mega hot. That being said, maybe she doesn't like giving head? That would be tough even if she's a hottie.

Second, why get married at all if you're Tiger? Hmmm...pound numerous super hot chicks or settle down with only one super hottie???

well said bigs you got a hell of a point with the head thing. Also nothing like some strange.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tiger Woods in Serious condition after car accident.   Tiger Woods in Serious condition after car accident. Empty

Back to top Go down

Tiger Woods in Serious condition after car accident.
Page 1 of 1