Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Adrian Peterson's son in critical condition from child abuse

Go down 
+3
cheekynffc
OU
acccardinal12
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

Adrian Peterson's son in critical condition from child abuse Empty
PostSubject: Adrian Peterson's son in critical condition from child abuse   Adrian Peterson's son in critical condition from child abuse EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 3:47 pm

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nfl/vikings/2013/10/11/adrian-peterson-son-critical-condition/2966015/

I hope this guy gets beaten to death! He's a repeat offender on top of it all. If this TWO YEAR OLD dies, I hope this guy gets left alone for an hour with Peterson and his whole offensive line. What a dirtbag!
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Adrian Peterson's son in critical condition from child abuse   Adrian Peterson's son in critical condition from child abuse EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 3:50 pm

Yeah I saw that this morning. What a disgusting, horrible thing to happen.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Adrian Peterson's son in critical condition from child abuse   Adrian Peterson's son in critical condition from child abuse EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 3:55 pm

I just don't get it...how do you hit a toddler in the head and face? I spanked my son for the first time a few months ago and he is 8. I gave him 3 smacks on the pants too, felt horrible, then blamed his mom for telling me to do it. (He deserved it though)
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Adrian Peterson's son in critical condition from child abuse   Adrian Peterson's son in critical condition from child abuse EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 3:58 pm

bigbeastcardinal12 wrote:
I just don't get it...how do you hit a toddler? I spanked my son for the first time a few months ago and he is 8. I gave him 3 smacks on the pants too, felt horrible, then blamed his mom for telling me to do it. (He deserved it though)
Yeah how the fuck do you put a 2 year old in critical condition? I hope the mother loses custody for putting the baby around that monster. This story could be about some random people in the OT thread it would make me just as sick.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Adrian Peterson's son in critical condition from child abuse   Adrian Peterson's son in critical condition from child abuse EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 4:04 pm

I agree. If it was a politician Oggy would blame congress, lol. I couldn't pass that up.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Adrian Peterson's son in critical condition from child abuse   Adrian Peterson's son in critical condition from child abuse EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 4:09 pm

I hope he goes to jail where he is fed cockmeat sandwiches for breakfast, lunch and dinner every day. With a healthy snack in between meals.
Back to top Go down
cheekynffc
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : froch, hatton, benn, duran, hagler, ponce de leon

PostSubject: Re: Adrian Peterson's son in critical condition from child abuse   Adrian Peterson's son in critical condition from child abuse EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 10:50 pm

The kid has died, this even made the news in the UK.

Things like this should never happen.
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: Adrian Peterson's son in critical condition from child abuse   Adrian Peterson's son in critical condition from child abuse EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 12:04 pm

OU wrote:
I just don't get it...how do you hit a toddler? I spanked my son for the first time a few months ago and he is 8. I gave him 3 smacks on the pants too, felt horrible, then blamed his mom for telling me to do it. (He deserved it though)
Yeah how the fuck do you put a 2 year old in critical condition? I hope the mother loses custody for putting the baby around that monster. This story could be about some random people in the OT thread it would make me just as sick.
What does that mean?
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: Adrian Peterson's son in critical condition from child abuse   Adrian Peterson's son in critical condition from child abuse EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 12:06 pm

I agree. If it was a politician Oggy would blame congress, lol. I couldn't pass that up.

hmm that doesn't make any sense. Murder is murder. No one should get away with this.

I heard Peterson is gonna play today too. Don't know how after losing your 2 year old son like this you can play in a football game.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Adrian Peterson's son in critical condition from child abuse   Adrian Peterson's son in critical condition from child abuse EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 1:00 pm

It was a joke oggy. At least you're still on my mind even after you tried to sabotage my championship season. I usually bite throats out for less. I forgive you and I'll raise you an "I'm sorry" for my semi drunken rant on you.

Btw I think OU meant if it was just a random person who beat a toddler who wasn't linked to Peterson and the story was posted in the OT section.
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Prodigy, The Great, Viking Dahmer, The Phenom

PostSubject: Re: Adrian Peterson's son in critical condition from child abuse   Adrian Peterson's son in critical condition from child abuse EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 3:02 pm

I think Peterson chose to play because he needed something to latch onto in order to keep his shit together in the short term. Lots of people throw themselves into their work after suffering a loss.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Adrian Peterson's son in critical condition from child abuse   Adrian Peterson's son in critical condition from child abuse EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 3:21 pm

I can't blame him for that.
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Prodigy, The Great, Viking Dahmer, The Phenom

PostSubject: Re: Adrian Peterson's son in critical condition from child abuse   Adrian Peterson's son in critical condition from child abuse EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 3:25 pm

Neither can I to be honest. Anything else to think about until he can begin to make sense out of something nonsensical is something he probably needs right now. I know when My great grandmother died in July I was devastated and looked for anything to occupy My head.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Adrian Peterson's son in critical condition from child abuse   Adrian Peterson's son in critical condition from child abuse EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 3:45 pm

I've been lucky in life and have only dealt with the loss of some friends from back in the day. I wouldn't be able to function if I lost a child or my mom.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Adrian Peterson's son in critical condition from child abuse   Adrian Peterson's son in critical condition from child abuse EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 8:45 pm

Peterson's reaction to this whole thing was weird. I'm going to go out on a limb and assume he might not have been that involved in this kid's life
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adrian Peterson's son in critical condition from child abuse   Adrian Peterson's son in critical condition from child abuse EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 10:05 pm

bobbitt15 wrote:
Peterson's reaction to this whole thing was weird. I'm going to go out on a limb and assume he might not have been that involved in this kid's life
I totally agree. It looks like he didn't care much for the kid.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Adrian Peterson's son in critical condition from child abuse   Adrian Peterson's son in critical condition from child abuse EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 10:55 pm

It's still his son guys. Even if he spent a few months of the kids life with him it has to bother him.
Back to top Go down
cheekynffc
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : froch, hatton, benn, duran, hagler, ponce de leon

PostSubject: Re: Adrian Peterson's son in critical condition from child abuse   Adrian Peterson's son in critical condition from child abuse EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 7:33 am

It's still his son guys. Even if he spent a few months of the kids life with him it has to bother him.
i agree,

none of us have any knowledge of how much involvement peterson did or didn't have in the kids life and even if we did, we have no business making judgements on how he should or shouldn't act or feel.

the guys son has just been killed, i struggle to believe that anyone wouldn't care in those circumstances.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Adrian Peterson's son in critical condition from child abuse   Adrian Peterson's son in critical condition from child abuse EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 10:48 am

freakzilla wrote:
bobbitt15 wrote:
I totally agree. It looks like he didn't care much for the kid.
That a pretty big assumption for someone with zero knowledge of the situation or Adrian Peterson as a person. Maybe you should hold off on such assumptions. Just because he played football yesterday doesn't mean he didn't love his son. Who are you to tell someone how they are suppose to react to this situation and what makes you right?
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Adrian Peterson's son in critical condition from child abuse   Adrian Peterson's son in critical condition from child abuse EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 11:27 am

Minnesota Vikings running back Adrian Peterson met his 2-year-old son for the first time while he was on life support, TMZ reports. The football star — whose son died on Friday after his mother’s boyfriend allegedly badly beat him — learned three months ago that he had a child with a woman living in South Dakota, the site reports. wrote:
Not surprising, it wasn't that hard to see
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Adrian Peterson's son in critical condition from child abuse   Adrian Peterson's son in critical condition from child abuse EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 1:04 pm

That doesn't matter. If I found out I had a son I'd never met and a guy beat him to death it would be on my mind.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Adrian Peterson's son in critical condition from child abuse   Adrian Peterson's son in critical condition from child abuse EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 1:07 pm

Has to be a total mind fuck really. You find out you have a kid that is about 1 and half years old at the time. A few months later that child you just learned about is beat to death. If he just found out 3 months ago then he never got a chance to get in the kids life considering his schedule with football has been pretty full since that time.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Adrian Peterson's son in critical condition from child abuse   Adrian Peterson's son in critical condition from child abuse EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 1:15 pm

Yep
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adrian Peterson's son in critical condition from child abuse   Adrian Peterson's son in critical condition from child abuse EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 1:27 pm

He could be a Shawn Kemp and have many kids all over the place.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Adrian Peterson's son in critical condition from child abuse   Adrian Peterson's son in critical condition from child abuse EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 1:30 pm

That doesn't matter. If I found out I had a son I'd never met and a guy beat him to death it would be on my mind.
Never said it wouldn't be, I just thought it was pretty clear from the interviews there was more to the story
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Adrian Peterson's son in critical condition from child abuse   Adrian Peterson's son in critical condition from child abuse Empty

Back to top Go down

Adrian Peterson's son in critical condition from child abuse
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next