Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Michael Bisping callout thread

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ali
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

The Michael Bisping callout thread Empty
PostSubject: The Michael Bisping callout thread   The Michael Bisping callout thread EmptyTue May 28, 2013 4:27 pm

Quote :
"@bisping u dont have opponent, I dont have opponent, u talk s--t about 'practice' i say we set the record straight once & for all @danawhite,"

http://www.mmajunkie.com/news/2013/05/former-strikeforce-champ-luke-rockhold-calls-out-michael-bisping

Doubt it happens the timing is horrible.

Last edited by Ali* on Fri May 31, 2013 6:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: The Michael Bisping callout thread   The Michael Bisping callout thread EmptyTue May 28, 2013 4:30 pm

He called him out before. The fight makes perfect sense. It did before both fought Vitor and it still does after both fought Vitor. Hell that's really the only reason Luke agreed to get kicked in the head by Vitor. Yeah, he wanted to fight Mike that bad.
Back to top Go down
Ali
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

PostSubject: Re: The Michael Bisping callout thread   The Michael Bisping callout thread EmptyTue May 28, 2013 4:33 pm

Makes no sense at all Mike's already back in the mix and Luke's just been KO'd. Word is Bisping is line to face Philapoopoo next.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: The Michael Bisping callout thread   The Michael Bisping callout thread EmptyTue May 28, 2013 4:35 pm

Ali* wrote:
Makes no sense at all Mike's already back in the mix and Luke's just been KO'd. Word is Bisping is line to face Philapoopoo next.
Mike just got KO'd by the exact same guy? Luke was higher on the list before his KO loss then Mike was. IMO Luke should be the higher ranked fighter.
Back to top Go down
Ali
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

PostSubject: Re: The Michael Bisping callout thread   The Michael Bisping callout thread EmptyTue May 28, 2013 4:35 pm

OU wrote:
Ali* wrote:
Mike just got KO'd by the exact same guy? Luke was higher on the list before his KO loss then Mike was. IMO Luke should be the higher ranked fighter.

Mike just defeated Belcher.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: The Michael Bisping callout thread   The Michael Bisping callout thread EmptyTue May 28, 2013 4:39 pm

Ali* wrote:
OU wrote:
Ali* wrote:

And? His fight before that he was knocked out by Vitor. But since IMO Luke was in a better spot pre-KO, I think they are pretty close right now in the rankings. Even if you have Mike ranked higher, it can't be by much. They are pretty close.
Back to top Go down
Ali
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

PostSubject: Re: The Michael Bisping callout thread   The Michael Bisping callout thread EmptyTue May 28, 2013 4:44 pm

OU wrote:
Ali* wrote:
OU wrote:
Ali* wrote:

And? His fight before that he was knocked out by Vitor. But since IMO Luke was in a better spot pre-KO, I think they are pretty close right now in the rankings. Even if you have Mike ranked higher, it can't be by much. They are pretty close.

Still makes no sense for Mike to decline a fight with Philapoopoo instead to face a guy who was just knocked out. Especially when Mike's approaching his mid thirties.

I like the idea of winners facing winners 90% of the time, let Rockhold face someone like Stann next and if he's successful then he can call out Mike for a showdown later in the year.

Last edited by Ali* on Tue May 28, 2013 4:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: The Michael Bisping callout thread   The Michael Bisping callout thread EmptyTue May 28, 2013 4:44 pm

http://www.ufc.com/rankings
#4 vs #7 that's pretty close. Also consider Souza vs Okami is being booked and both those fights are good style matchups.
Back to top Go down
Ali
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

PostSubject: Re: The Michael Bisping callout thread   The Michael Bisping callout thread EmptyTue May 28, 2013 4:46 pm

OU wrote:
#4 vs #7 that's pretty close. Also consider Souza vs Okami is being booked and both those fights are good style matchups.

Souza vs. Okami is a winner vs. winner match though.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: The Michael Bisping callout thread   The Michael Bisping callout thread EmptyTue May 28, 2013 4:46 pm

I'm fine with Mike vs Costa but I personally prefer Mike vs Luke.
Back to top Go down
Ali
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

PostSubject: Re: The Michael Bisping callout thread   The Michael Bisping callout thread EmptyTue May 28, 2013 4:47 pm

OU wrote:

I don't mind either fight but like I said Luke choose odd timing to call out Mike.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: The Michael Bisping callout thread   The Michael Bisping callout thread EmptyTue May 28, 2013 4:48 pm

Ali* wrote:
OU wrote:

Souza vs. Okami is a winner vs. winner match though.

Mike has only had 1 fight since Vitor. Hell since Vitor KO'd Bisping his stock went up. So the Vitor that beat Luke was more highly regarded then the one that beat Mike. They are very close in the rankings. Winner vs winner is nice but it doesn't have to be that way 100% of the time. They have a very recent common opponent, very close in the rankings, good style matchup, why not? It's the better fight for everyone IMO.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: The Michael Bisping callout thread   The Michael Bisping callout thread EmptyTue May 28, 2013 4:49 pm

Ali* wrote:
OU wrote:

I don't mind either fight but like I said Luke choose odd timing to call out Mike.

I don't agree with that. He called him out before. Both times the timing was right IMO. Both coming off recent losses to Vitor.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: The Michael Bisping callout thread   The Michael Bisping callout thread EmptyTue May 28, 2013 5:04 pm

Makes sense, but I want Bisping first! Rockhold can have what's left.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Michael Bisping callout thread   The Michael Bisping callout thread Empty

Back to top Go down

The Michael Bisping callout thread
Page 1 of 1