Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Michael Bisping vs. Joseph Benavidez

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Michael Bisping vs. Joseph Benavidez Empty
PostSubject: Michael Bisping vs. Joseph Benavidez   Michael Bisping vs. Joseph Benavidez EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 9:37 pm

Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Prodigy, The Great, Viking Dahmer, The Phenom

PostSubject: Re: Michael Bisping vs. Joseph Benavidez   Michael Bisping vs. Joseph Benavidez EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 9:40 pm

Real talk.
Back to top Go down
cascade_run
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
cascade_run

PostSubject: Re: Michael Bisping vs. Joseph Benavidez   Michael Bisping vs. Joseph Benavidez EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 9:42 pm

he can never rise above, that is why fans don't like him
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Michael Bisping vs. Joseph Benavidez   Michael Bisping vs. Joseph Benavidez EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 3:57 pm

http://mmajunkie.com/news/30666/not-in-joking-mood-bisping-fires-back-at-fellow-ufc-152-fighter-benavidez.mma
Quote :
"That smug-faced little t--- in a prepubescent boy's body needs to shut the f--- up because I'll take the Pepsi Challenge with that short-ass any day of the week," Bisping told MMAjunkie.com Radio (www.mmajunkie.com/radio).

"People are going to say that I'm talking crap, but he's the one trying to start in with me," said middleweight Bisping (22-4 MMA, 12-4 UFC), who meets Brian Stann (12-4 MMA, 6-3 UFC) on the UFC 152 PPV main card. "[Benavidez] needs to recognize his weight class because my 11-year-old boy will take care of him."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Michael Bisping vs. Joseph Benavidez   Michael Bisping vs. Joseph Benavidez EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 3:58 pm

That's basically what he says in the clip I posted.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Michael Bisping vs. Joseph Benavidez   Michael Bisping vs. Joseph Benavidez EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 4:00 pm

Ali wrote:
That's basically what he says in the clip I posted.
Yeah I know. Slow day, these quotes are slightly different. I don't remember him saying in the video that his kid could take Joe.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Michael Bisping vs. Joseph Benavidez   Michael Bisping vs. Joseph Benavidez EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 2:45 pm

Michael Bisping vs. Joseph Benavidez A3QR_o2CAAA73Kt
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: Michael Bisping vs. Joseph Benavidez   Michael Bisping vs. Joseph Benavidez EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 2:47 pm

awe. how cute of em
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Michael Bisping vs. Joseph Benavidez   Michael Bisping vs. Joseph Benavidez EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 2:52 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Michael Bisping vs. Joseph Benavidez   Michael Bisping vs. Joseph Benavidez Empty

Back to top Go down

Michael Bisping vs. Joseph Benavidez
Page 1 of 1