[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]
 
Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 Boston Marathon Attack

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt


Posts : 6485
Join date : 2009-07-15
Age : 28

PostSubject: Re: Boston Marathon Attack   Wed Apr 17, 2013 11:24 am

also, I think it is fairly clear, without any evidence whatsoever, where the mainstream media is trying to steer the blame to. State run media has already begun to demonize patriot movements. Terms like "home grown terrorist", "Domestic terrorists", and "right wing extremists" have already found their way into the official narrative of the Boston bombings without a shred of evidence to suggest that. Is that really any less ridiculous than suggesting that it is a possible false flag?
Just like they tried to paint Jared Loughner as a right wing tea party extremist... even though he was a registered democrat obsessed with a democrat congress woman.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
captain organic
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
avatar

Posts : 7730
Join date : 2009-07-15
Location : NJ

PostSubject: Re: Boston Marathon Attack   Wed Apr 17, 2013 11:24 am

oggy420 wrote:
hmm maybe if you actually read my previous posts where I clearly stated I am not saying it is false flag and that there is far to little info to make a judgment about who is responsible you would understand my intent. It got a little off topic when you tried to make it seem that the US gov has never been involved in any sort of conspiracy ever just because Ninja said that we should keep it in mind the Gov's throughout history use false flag attacks to gain control over their people.

Well I don't like using Hitler and Stalin as examples of what the US gov't is capable of. And I also don't like using false flag events in the US which never happened as examples either.


My bad for jumping in mid thread, but if u are going to back up Ninja's point, be prepared for a counter argument.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt


Posts : 6485
Join date : 2009-07-15
Age : 28

PostSubject: Re: Boston Marathon Attack   Wed Apr 17, 2013 11:30 am

it's fine. Operation Northwoods, the lies of the Gulf of Tonkin which led to the Vietnam War, flying in cocaine and pushing it into inner cities, arming Mexican drug cartels, those are just admitted conspiracies. I won't hijack this thread talking about other ones. But I firmly believe that most unassuming Americans who like to live in their protective bubbles have no idea what this country is really capable of. IF the CIA admittedly proposed doing things like blowing up airplanes over crowded cities then, what really makes you think anything has changed?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
captain organic
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
avatar

Posts : 7730
Join date : 2009-07-15
Location : NJ

PostSubject: Re: Boston Marathon Attack   Wed Apr 17, 2013 11:32 am

oggy420 wrote:
also, I think it is fairly clear, without any evidence whatsoever, where the mainstream media is trying to steer the blame to. State run media has already begun to demonize patriot movements. Terms like "home grown terrorist", "Domestic terrorists", and "right wing extremists" have already found their way into the official narrative of the Boston bombings without a shred of evidence to suggest that. Is that really any less ridiculous than suggesting that it is a possible false flag?
Just like they tried to paint Jared Loughner as a right wing tea party extremist... even though he was a registered democrat obsessed with a democrat congress woman.

Yes, it is much less ridiculous, imo. I mean, crazy wacko or Gov't conspiracy? I'm leaning heavily towards crazy wacko.

Not that I have watched much news on the event. Or any for that matter.

My first thought was middle east extremist, 2nd thought was crazy kid with no real political motive. That's as far as I got into it.

Now maybe Im wrong, but u again seem to propose Gov't conspiracy is legit option.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt


Posts : 6485
Join date : 2009-07-15
Age : 28

PostSubject: Re: Boston Marathon Attack   Wed Apr 17, 2013 12:59 pm

well I would like to be the 1st person to say, WE NEED TO BAN PRESSURE COOKERS NOW.
They are out of control. They are used to kill and maim people. We have to put a stop to this. It was filled with lead balls. We need legislation that makes every American register your lead balls and nails. Because the terrorist didn't do the bombing, it was the pressure cookers. It was an assault pressure cooker that did this, and we need to take assault pressure cookers out of the hands of Americans asap.
^ This is how stupid the gun debate is by the way.

Now on a serious note
I believe a lot of terrorist acts are contrived by the FBI, CIA, and government. Terrorism in not nearly as complicated as we think. You don't need a degree in Nuclear physics to put shit in a pressure cooker and blow it up. In the 1993 WTC bombing, the FBI literally knew about the attack, gave them the explosives, could have switched them out with fake explosives so no one actually got hurt, but they didn't. They let it happen.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
OU
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman
Posts : 43455
Join date : 2009-07-15
Age : 31
Location : Lawton, Oklahoma

PostSubject: Re: Boston Marathon Attack   Wed Apr 17, 2013 1:02 pm

oggy420 wrote:
well I would like to be the 1st person to say, WE NEED TO BAN PRESSURE COOKERS NOW.
They are out of control. They are used to kill and maim people. We have to put a stop to this. It was filled with lead balls. We need legislation that makes every American register your lead balls and nails. Because the terrorist didn't do the bombing, it was the pressure cookers. It was an assault pressure cooker that did this, and we need to take assault pressure cookers out of the hands of Americans asap.
^ This is how stupid the gun debate is by the way.

Now on a serious note
I believe a lot of terrorist acts are contrived by the FBI, CIA, and government. Terrorism in not nearly as complicated as we think. You don't need a degree in Nuclear physics to put shit in a pressure cooker and blow it up. In the 1993 WTC bombing, the FBI literally knew about the attack, gave them the explosives, could have switched them out with fake explosives so no one actually got hurt, but they didn't. They let it happen.


what % would you say?

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt


Posts : 6485
Join date : 2009-07-15
Age : 28

PostSubject: Re: Boston Marathon Attack   Wed Apr 17, 2013 1:13 pm

a very high percentage. eye witness said that the underwear bomber was put on the plane by agents in black suits, completely bypassed security. We know they had prior knowledge to the 93 wtc bombing and let it happen, we know they identified the 911 2001 hijackers well before the attack and they even lived with an fbi informant. Google Able Danger. We know 911 and 7/7 bombings had simultaneous drills of the exact scenario happening on that day.

I won't get into a full blown argument today, but this fantasy that our government would never do anything wrong, would never harm an American citizen, would never conduct a false flag operation, is very, very naïve. 58,00 people, including members of my family, died in the Vietnam war. That was sparked by the Gulf of Tonkin, which is an admitted lie, admitted false flag, that cost countless American lives.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OU
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman
Posts : 43455
Join date : 2009-07-15
Age : 31
Location : Lawton, Oklahoma

PostSubject: Re: Boston Marathon Attack   Wed Apr 17, 2013 1:15 pm

oggy420 wrote:
a very high percentage. eye witness said that the underwear bomber was put on the plane by agents in black suits, completely bypassed security. We know they had prior knowledge to the 93 wtc bombing and let it happen, we know they identified the 911 2001 hijackers well before the attack and they even lived with an fbi informant. Google Able Danger. We know 911 and 7/7 bombings had simultaneous drills of the exact scenario happening on that day.

I won't get into a full blown argument today, but this fantasy that our government would never do anything wrong, would never harm an American citizen, would never conduct a false flag operation, is very, very naïve. 58,00 people, including members of my family, died in the Vietnam war. That was sparked by the Gulf of Tonkin, which is an admitted lie, admitted false flag, that cost countless American lives.

Call me naive but I don't think the US Government intentionally let 911 or for that matter "a high percentage" of terrorist activity just happen. They certainly didn't encourage it.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt


Posts : 6485
Join date : 2009-07-15
Age : 28

PostSubject: Re: Boston Marathon Attack   Wed Apr 17, 2013 1:25 pm

you can ignore the evidence and believe whatever you want. For most people the thought that our government, all be it in a compartmentalized manner, would have anything to do with any of these attacks is just too much to grasp, and would change the nature of how they think about things, and they don't like that. To them, the effect that changing their mindset, their belief system, to allow them to think such things is just far too difficult to accept. They are comfortable where they are, how they live their lives, and they don't want anything to change that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GolbeZ
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Favorite Fighter(s) : Condit, Machida, Aldo, Bendo, KJ Noons, Dominick Cruz The Praying Mantis
Posts : 3139
Join date : 2009-07-15
Age : 30
Location : Austin

PostSubject: Re: Boston Marathon Attack   Wed Apr 17, 2013 1:28 pm

OU wrote:
oggy420 wrote:
a very high percentage. eye witness said that the underwear bomber was put on the plane by agents in black suits, completely bypassed security. We know they had prior knowledge to the 93 wtc bombing and let it happen, we know they identified the 911 2001 hijackers well before the attack and they even lived with an fbi informant. Google Able Danger. We know 911 and 7/7 bombings had simultaneous drills of the exact scenario happening on that day.

I won't get into a full blown argument today, but this fantasy that our government would never do anything wrong, would never harm an American citizen, would never conduct a false flag operation, is very, very naïve. 58,00 people, including members of my family, died in the Vietnam war. That was sparked by the Gulf of Tonkin, which is an admitted lie, admitted false flag, that cost countless American lives.

Call me naive but I don't think the US Government intentionally let 911 or for that matter "a high percentage" of terrorist activity just happen. They certainly didn't encourage it.

that wouldn't make you naive .. not, at the very least, hearing out all other options and theories would make somebody "naive" .. you can have your beliefs

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OU
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman
Posts : 43455
Join date : 2009-07-15
Age : 31
Location : Lawton, Oklahoma

PostSubject: Re: Boston Marathon Attack   Wed Apr 17, 2013 1:36 pm

oggy420 wrote:
you can ignore the evidence and believe whatever you want. For most people the thought that our government, all be it in a compartmentalized manner, would have anything to do with any of these attacks is just too much to grasp, and would change the nature of how they think about things, and they don't like that. To them, the effect that changing their mindset, their belief system, to allow them to think such things is just far too difficult to accept. They are comfortable where they are, how they live their lives, and they don't want anything to change that.

I think you are insane if you think 911 was an inside job or could have been definitively avoided.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GolbeZ
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Favorite Fighter(s) : Condit, Machida, Aldo, Bendo, KJ Noons, Dominick Cruz The Praying Mantis
Posts : 3139
Join date : 2009-07-15
Age : 30
Location : Austin

PostSubject: Re: Boston Marathon Attack   Wed Apr 17, 2013 1:38 pm

uh oh.. Ricin letters sent out

AMCs "Breaking Bad" is to blame.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OU
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman
Posts : 43455
Join date : 2009-07-15
Age : 31
Location : Lawton, Oklahoma

PostSubject: Re: Boston Marathon Attack   Wed Apr 17, 2013 1:41 pm

It's beyond annoying the shit people say after events like this. How quickly the conspiracy theories come out and everyone has some off the wall shit to throw out there.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely
Posts : 21275
Join date : 2009-08-04
Age : 97
Location : Fresyes, CA

PostSubject: Re: Boston Marathon Attack   Wed Apr 17, 2013 1:46 pm

OU wrote:
It's beyond annoying the shit people say after events like
this. How quickly the conspiracy theories come out and everyone has some
off the wall shit to throw out there.
GDPofDRC wrote:
Right now, I don't feel like speculating, it would be useless right now, could be any one of those dicks, could be the dick on the roof for all we know. It's gonna bring out the worst in some people though unfortunately, seems like these things do that more and more.

Part of the worst is those who profit off of tragedies like this by exploiting the fear people posses.

_________________
captain organic wrote:
tolivendiewithLA wrote:
Are u fucking serious with this post bro? ur a newbie to MMA compared to me, I watch all fights, but don't get a hard on unless guys are in the top 30.

Uh, Are u fucking serious with this post bro?



WAR WAR WAR
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
GolbeZ
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Favorite Fighter(s) : Condit, Machida, Aldo, Bendo, KJ Noons, Dominick Cruz The Praying Mantis
Posts : 3139
Join date : 2009-07-15
Age : 30
Location : Austin

PostSubject: Re: Boston Marathon Attack   Wed Apr 17, 2013 1:53 pm

an arrest has been made .. whatever that means at this point

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt


Posts : 6485
Join date : 2009-07-15
Age : 28

PostSubject: Re: Boston Marathon Attack   Wed Apr 17, 2013 1:53 pm

OU wrote:
oggy420 wrote:
you can ignore the evidence and believe whatever you want. For most people the thought that our government, all be it in a compartmentalized manner, would have anything to do with any of these attacks is just too much to grasp, and would change the nature of how they think about things, and they don't like that. To them, the effect that changing their mindset, their belief system, to allow them to think such things is just far too difficult to accept. They are comfortable where they are, how they live their lives, and they don't want anything to change that.

I think you are insane if you think 911 was an inside job or could have been definitively avoided.

it's mutual
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OU
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman
Posts : 43455
Join date : 2009-07-15
Age : 31
Location : Lawton, Oklahoma

PostSubject: Re: Boston Marathon Attack   Wed Apr 17, 2013 1:56 pm

Just heard an arrest was made today.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Boston Marathon Attack   Wed Apr 17, 2013 1:56 pm

OU wrote:
oggy420 wrote:
you can ignore the evidence and believe whatever you want. For most people the thought that our government, all be it in a compartmentalized manner, would have anything to do with any of these attacks is just too much to grasp, and would change the nature of how they think about things, and they don't like that. To them, the effect that changing their mindset, their belief system, to allow them to think such things is just far too difficult to accept. They are comfortable where they are, how they live their lives, and they don't want anything to change that.

I think you are insane if you think 911 was an inside job or could have been definitively avoided.

You must think millions of people are insane then.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman
Posts : 43455
Join date : 2009-07-15
Age : 31
Location : Lawton, Oklahoma

PostSubject: Re: Boston Marathon Attack   Wed Apr 17, 2013 1:57 pm

oggy420 wrote:
OU wrote:
oggy420 wrote:
you can ignore the evidence and believe whatever you want. For most people the thought that our government, all be it in a compartmentalized manner, would have anything to do with any of these attacks is just too much to grasp, and would change the nature of how they think about things, and they don't like that. To them, the effect that changing their mindset, their belief system, to allow them to think such things is just far too difficult to accept. They are comfortable where they are, how they live their lives, and they don't want anything to change that.

I think you are insane if you think 911 was an inside job or could have been definitively avoided.

it's mutual

Why would you live in this country if you really believed that?

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OU
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman
Posts : 43455
Join date : 2009-07-15
Age : 31
Location : Lawton, Oklahoma

PostSubject: Re: Boston Marathon Attack   Wed Apr 17, 2013 1:58 pm

freakzilla wrote:
OU wrote:
oggy420 wrote:
you can ignore the evidence and believe whatever you want. For most people the thought that our government, all be it in a compartmentalized manner, would have anything to do with any of these attacks is just too much to grasp, and would change the nature of how they think about things, and they don't like that. To them, the effect that changing their mindset, their belief system, to allow them to think such things is just far too difficult to accept. They are comfortable where they are, how they live their lives, and they don't want anything to change that.

I think you are insane if you think 911 was an inside job or could have been definitively avoided.

You must think millions of people are insane then.

So you think the US was behind 911?

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OU
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman
Posts : 43455
Join date : 2009-07-15
Age : 31
Location : Lawton, Oklahoma

PostSubject: Re: Boston Marathon Attack   Wed Apr 17, 2013 2:01 pm

Wait so the guys just arrested is innocent? He was working with the US? For the US? The US just let him do it?

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt


Posts : 6485
Join date : 2009-07-15
Age : 28

PostSubject: Re: Boston Marathon Attack   Wed Apr 17, 2013 2:01 pm

OU wrote:
oggy420 wrote:
OU wrote:
oggy420 wrote:
you can ignore the evidence and believe whatever you want. For most people the thought that our government, all be it in a compartmentalized manner, would have anything to do with any of these attacks is just too much to grasp, and would change the nature of how they think about things, and they don't like that. To them, the effect that changing their mindset, their belief system, to allow them to think such things is just far too difficult to accept. They are comfortable where they are, how they live their lives, and they don't want anything to change that.

I think you are insane if you think 911 was an inside job or could have been definitively avoided.

it's mutual

Why would you live in this country if you really believed that?

because my family, friends, loved ones are here, my life is here. That doesn't keep me from seeing whats going on though. I used to be like you, completely apathetic to politics, economics, all of it. I didn't care. Then I realized that is the worst way to live.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt


Posts : 6485
Join date : 2009-07-15
Age : 28

PostSubject: Re: Boston Marathon Attack   Wed Apr 17, 2013 2:02 pm

im gonna bow out of this topic for now as I see emotions starting to take over here.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
captain organic
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
avatar

Posts : 7730
Join date : 2009-07-15
Location : NJ

PostSubject: Re: Boston Marathon Attack   Wed Apr 17, 2013 2:05 pm

oggy420 wrote:
a very high percentage. eye witness said that the underwear bomber was put on the plane by agents in black suits, completely bypassed security. We know they had prior knowledge to the 93 wtc bombing and let it happen, we know they identified the 911 2001 hijackers well before the attack and they even lived with an fbi informant. Google Able Danger. We know 911 and 7/7 bombings had simultaneous drills of the exact scenario happening on that day.

I won't get into a full blown argument today, but this fantasy that our government would never do anything wrong, would never harm an American citizen, would never conduct a false flag operation, is very, very naïve. 58,00 people, including members of my family, died in the Vietnam war. That was sparked by the Gulf of Tonkin, which is an admitted lie, admitted false flag, that cost countless American lives.

Well there was a Gulf of Tonkin incident, and then a 2nd fuzzy non-incident that was initially reported as an incident. And while that may very well be what is seen as the spark, and even if we take it as a known false hood, I wouldn't say that they cost US lives. It was the desire to stop communism(could be said to help democratic interests in south Vietnam) that got that war going.

Does that make me think the US Gov't detonated a couple bombs at the boston marathon? Not in the least.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely
Posts : 21275
Join date : 2009-08-04
Age : 97
Location : Fresyes, CA

PostSubject: Re: Boston Marathon Attack   Wed Apr 17, 2013 2:11 pm

Anyone have a problem with splitting the non boston marathon attack tangent stuff? The conspiracy theory stuff would be better for pol/religion

_________________
captain organic wrote:
tolivendiewithLA wrote:
Are u fucking serious with this post bro? ur a newbie to MMA compared to me, I watch all fights, but don't get a hard on unless guys are in the top 30.

Uh, Are u fucking serious with this post bro?



WAR WAR WAR
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Boston Marathon Attack   

Back to top Go down
 
Boston Marathon Attack
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Boston Marathon Registration Date Calculator
» Boston marathon tips
» Boston Marathon Discussion Thread
» Boston marathon
» Boston Marathon Registration

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ninja's Place :: General Discussion :: Off-Topic-
Jump to: