Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Boston Marathon Attack

Go down 
+12
oggy420
GDPofDRC
SOKO
GolbeZ
Farmer1906
KingsOwn19
Cu Bu
bobbitt15
Ninja
cheekynffc
Ali
killerofchicken
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

Boston Marathon Attack - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boston Marathon Attack   Boston Marathon Attack - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 5:44 pm

Wish I hadnt clicked to see those images. Just awful and I hope they get all who were involved.
Back to top Go down
Cu Bu
Black Belt
Black Belt
Cu Bu

Favorite Fighter(s) : AXE MURDERER

PostSubject: Re: Boston Marathon Attack   Boston Marathon Attack - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 9:15 pm

senseless

wonder whos to blame?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boston Marathon Attack   Boston Marathon Attack - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 11:17 pm

Sorry to hear this. Thoughts and prayers are with those involved and their families. Too much fucked up shit in this world these days.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boston Marathon Attack   Boston Marathon Attack - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 1:34 am

Who did it?

Anit-Obama Americans?
Arabs?
North Korea?
The Government?
Back to top Go down
Ali
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

PostSubject: Re: Boston Marathon Attack   Boston Marathon Attack - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 1:44 am

I highly doubt North Korea had any involvement with this.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Boston Marathon Attack   Boston Marathon Attack - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 1:55 am

Right now, I don't feel like speculating, it would be useless right now, could be any one of those dicks, could be the dick on the roof for all we know. It's gonna bring out the worst in some people though unfortunately, seems like these things do that more and more.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
cheekynffc
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : froch, hatton, benn, duran, hagler, ponce de leon

PostSubject: Re: Boston Marathon Attack   Boston Marathon Attack - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 5:46 am

more senseless violence.

i've got my fingers crossed it was some crazy american gone postal because his wife left him for a marathon runner or something, the last thing anyone needs is to get dragged into another nihilistic war.
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: Boston Marathon Attack   Boston Marathon Attack - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 8:01 am

freakzilla wrote:
Who did it?

Anit-Obama Americans?
Arabs?
North Korea?
The Government?

Why would anti Obama Americans be the first thing you list? Same with the government. WTf?

They detained and questioned a MUSLIM.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boston Marathon Attack   Boston Marathon Attack - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 8:03 am

Farmer1906 wrote:
freakzilla wrote:
Who did it?

Anit-Obama Americans?
Arabs?
North Korea?
The Government?

Why would anti Obama Americans be the first thing you list? Same with the government. WTf?

They detained and questioned him for no other reason but being Muslim.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boston Marathon Attack   Boston Marathon Attack - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 8:04 am

Also I asked that question to everyone but Farmer and Bird who I knew would say Muslims.
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: Boston Marathon Attack   Boston Marathon Attack - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 8:21 am

freakzilla wrote:
Farmer1906 wrote:
freakzilla wrote:
Who did it?

Anit-Obama Americans?
Arabs?
North Korea?
The Government?

Not because witnesses say he was acting suspicious?

And how would witnesses know he was muslim? Do yall all look alike?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boston Marathon Attack   Boston Marathon Attack - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 8:28 am

Farmer1906 wrote:
freakzilla wrote:
Farmer1906 wrote:
freakzilla wrote:
Who did it?

Anit-Obama Americans?
Arabs?
North Korea?
The Government?

You can tell a Saudi Arab from anyone. I actually get Italian or Greek more than anything so no we don't all look alike. My parents are Lebanese by the way. Though I was born and raised in Australia and haven't been to Lebanon since 1987.
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

PostSubject: Re: Boston Marathon Attack   Boston Marathon Attack - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 10:32 am

freakzilla wrote:
Farmer1906 wrote:
freakzilla wrote:
Farmer1906 wrote:
freakzilla wrote:
Who did it?

Anit-Obama Americans?
Arabs?
North Korea?
The Government?

You can tell a Saudi Arab from anyone. I actually get Italian or Greek more than anything so no we don't all look alike. My parents are Lebanese by the way. Though I was born and raised in Australia and haven't been to Lebanon since 1987.

You think the average Joe in Boston can tell the difference between Saudi, Indian, or Afghan? Not a chance.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Boston Marathon Attack   Boston Marathon Attack - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 12:39 pm

So many speculative stories out there. I saw that they were holding a Saudi man who was seen taking multiple backpacks in the area where one bomb detonated. If that is true it has to be Muslim terrorist organization. If not, domestic imo. Of course I'm speculating now. We all should just wait and find out instead of arguing. Id hate to see you gals start scratching and pulling eachothers hair.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Boston Marathon Attack   Boston Marathon Attack - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 12:47 pm

bigbeastcardinal12 wrote:
So many speculative stories out there. I saw that they were holding a Saudi man who was seen taking multiple backpacks in the area where one bomb detonated. If that is true it has to be Muslim terrorist organization. If not, domestic imo. Of course I'm speculating now. We all should just wait and find out instead of arguing. Id hate to see you gals start scratching and pulling eachothers hair.
I'm pretty positive they released that Saudi man and said he was just a scared civilian. They said a ton of people had backpacks since it's such a long event.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Boston Marathon Attack   Boston Marathon Attack - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 1:10 pm

OU wrote:
I'm pretty positive they released that Saudi man and said he was just a scared civilian. They said a ton of people had backpacks since it's such a long event.

Id imagine there were thousands of people with backpacks. I was just saying what the media put out yesterday numbnuts.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Boston Marathon Attack   Boston Marathon Attack - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 1:11 pm

My bad OU....I meant to call you sweetcheeks.
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Administrator
Administrator
Ninja

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone with the last name Rua or Emelianenko and Uncle Creepy

PostSubject: Re: Boston Marathon Attack   Boston Marathon Attack - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 1:45 pm

Back to top Go down
https://ninjasplace.forumotion.net
Ninja
Administrator
Administrator
Ninja

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone with the last name Rua or Emelianenko and Uncle Creepy

PostSubject: Re: Boston Marathon Attack   Boston Marathon Attack - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 1:48 pm

Back to top Go down
Ninja
Administrator
Administrator
Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Boston Marathon Attack   Boston Marathon Attack - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 1:51 pm

Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Boston Marathon Attack   Boston Marathon Attack - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 1:52 pm

I'm not buying that as "clear evidence" of previous knowledge. This is the shittiest part about tragic events like this. People running with partial information and doing what they want with it. All news outlets want the biggest story. Facts can get in the way of that though.

Nothing in any of that has solid information IMO. Conspiracy theories at this point and nothing more.

Last edited by OU on Tue Apr 16, 2013 1:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Boston Marathon Attack   Boston Marathon Attack - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 1:53 pm

It's info wars. Snake oil
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: Boston Marathon Attack   Boston Marathon Attack - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 2:54 pm

they were running a simultaneous drill of bombs going off. They had bomb sniffing dogs and spotters on the roofs. Either they knew there was a threat and were trying to catch him or this fits the 9/11 - 7/7 bombing mold of simultaneous drills with the exact scenario playing out in real life
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Boston Marathon Attack   Boston Marathon Attack - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 3:07 pm

Let the conspiracy theories begin...
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: Boston Marathon Attack   Boston Marathon Attack - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 3:11 pm

Let the conspiracy theories begin...

I did not an am not saying it is a conspiracy...

9/11 and the 7/7 bombing had simultaneous drills happening at the same time, depicting the same scenario of what was actually happening. That is common knowledge. Hence the famous line from 9/11 - "is this real life or exercise" when asked to scramble jets for the attack.

It is still far too early and not enough info to say what exactly happened at this point.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Boston Marathon Attack   Boston Marathon Attack - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Boston Marathon Attack
Page 2 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next