Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Boston Marathon Attack

Go down 
+12
oggy420
GDPofDRC
SOKO
GolbeZ
Farmer1906
KingsOwn19
Cu Bu
bobbitt15
Ninja
cheekynffc
Ali
killerofchicken
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

Boston Marathon Attack - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boston Marathon Attack   Boston Marathon Attack - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 3:54 pm

Lmao! I didn't even notice gate open when I watched at first. I was thinking that was gonna be footage of the cops catching the guy
Back to top Go down
Cu Bu
Black Belt
Black Belt
Cu Bu

Favorite Fighter(s) : AXE MURDERER

PostSubject: Re: Boston Marathon Attack   Boston Marathon Attack - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 5:09 pm

bigbeastcardinal12 wrote:
GolbeZ wrote:
Oggy, you're pretty much saying anything now just to make your country look bad. How many times are you gonna say, "I know I may sound like a.conspiracy theorist"....may???, buddy you are a conspiracy theorist. Just let it go. Older brother didn't feel accepted, so he turned to an extremist. He brainwashed lil brother and this is what we get. That's what happened like it or not.

Be that as it may... all evidence should be released to the public..

was their footage of the shoot out and apprehension? Havnt wacthed the news today

I hope all the evidence is released too. If they don't it would make me think something fishy. For right now though, i don't understand how someone can scream conspiracy when the facts we do know clearly show us what transpired and who did it. You don't kill a cop and go on a rampage if your pics are shown on the news for questioning. That was the nail in the coffin for me in the whole conspiracy by the government. I think my buddy here at work and oggy should move on to the explosion in Waco. There won't be enough evidence to show it wasn't planned by the gubment.

there is still Benghazi which has not been cleared up
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: Boston Marathon Attack   Boston Marathon Attack - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 6:03 pm

Cu Bu wrote:
GolbeZ wrote:
Oggy, you're pretty much saying anything now just to make your country look bad. How many times are you gonna say, "I know I may sound like a.conspiracy theorist"....may???, buddy you are a conspiracy theorist. Just let it go. Older brother didn't feel accepted, so he turned to an extremist. He brainwashed lil brother and this is what we get. That's what happened like it or not.

was their footage of the shoot out and apprehension? Havnt wacthed the news today

I hope all the evidence is released too. If they don't it would make me think something fishy. For right now though, i don't understand how someone can scream conspiracy when the facts we do know clearly show us what transpired and who did it. You don't kill a cop and go on a rampage if your pics are shown on the news for questioning. That was the nail in the coffin for me in the whole conspiracy by the government. I think my buddy here at work and oggy should move on to the explosion in Waco. There won't be enough evidence to show it wasn't planned by the gubment.

WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE?!?
Boston Marathon Attack - Page 9 FE_DA_0123_Hillary_Clinton425x283
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: Boston Marathon Attack   Boston Marathon Attack - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 6:19 pm

KingsOwn19 wrote:
Cu Bu wrote:
GolbeZ wrote:

WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE?!?
Boston Marathon Attack - Page 9 FE_DA_0123_Hillary_Clinton425x283

This still absolutely blows my mind how that was her answer and it wasn't questioned by EVERYONE (public, media, red gov)
Back to top Go down
captain organic
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
captain organic

PostSubject: Re: Boston Marathon Attack   Boston Marathon Attack - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 8:11 pm

oggy420 wrote:
Who goes out to plant a bomb with their hat on backwards and virtually NO disguise with cameras EVERYWHERE? Does that sound like someone trying to get away with something?

This whole story is beyond fishy. Call me a conspiracy theorist but nothing about this story makes any sense.

Your in good company on the conspiracy theory boat. My Mom thinks the same. And she is not an internetter in the least.
Back to top Go down
captain organic
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
captain organic

PostSubject: Re: Boston Marathon Attack   Boston Marathon Attack - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 8:20 pm

OU wrote:
There are definitely plenty of questions to be answered. But most of this shit is impossible to stage. Too many people around at all times. I just think the escape plan or end game was very sloppy.

Agree, why can't crazy people also be stupid when it comes to pulling off crimes? Fine he was an MIT student, but still a kid, and certainly not a trained criminal.

Also think these guys were influenced heavily by a larger terrorist group.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Boston Marathon Attack   Boston Marathon Attack - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 11:03 pm

captain organic wrote:
OU wrote:
There are definitely plenty of questions to be answered. But most of this shit is impossible to stage. Too many people around at all times. I just think the escape plan or end game was very sloppy.

Agree, why can't crazy people also be stupid when it comes to pulling off crimes? Fine he was an MIT student, but still a kid, and certainly not a trained criminal.

Also think these guys were influenced heavily by a larger terrorist group.

I think that obvious now. I still say big brother got in little brothers head. Id imagine he looked up to his big brother since he was really the male figure in his life. Boxer and all. This kid is gonna tell it all. He gets what is coming either way.
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: Boston Marathon Attack   Boston Marathon Attack - Page 9 EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 12:36 pm

Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Boston Marathon Attack   Boston Marathon Attack - Page 9 EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 3:29 pm

So some pussy thats about to cry is supposed to make me think this guy should get his miranda right's? GTFO HERE with that shit Oggy. You honestly think a terrorist who killed people with bombs, shot a cop dead sniper style, and went on a rampage should get read his rights? You must since you posted that. Wow!
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Boston Marathon Attack   Boston Marathon Attack - Page 9 EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 3:33 pm

Besides...you don't violate the constitution by taking away Miranda rights from a 19 year old terrorist who has lived here for a decade.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Boston Marathon Attack   Boston Marathon Attack - Page 9 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 2:43 pm

Boston Marathon Attack - Page 9 Tumblr_mlkjyenGgL1qa92xlo1_500
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: Boston Marathon Attack   Boston Marathon Attack - Page 9 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 1:03 pm

Boston Marathon Attack - Page 9 Hey-bro
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: Boston Marathon Attack   Boston Marathon Attack - Page 9 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 1:04 pm

Boston Marathon Attack - Page 9 Backpack
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: Boston Marathon Attack   Boston Marathon Attack - Page 9 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 1:16 pm

Boston Marathon Attack - Page 9 WRTiCiG
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Boston Marathon Attack   Boston Marathon Attack - Page 9 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 1:20 pm

So you are saying that a guy who works for a group funded by the CIA was the one that really set the bombs? That the guys that were dead and in custody had nothing to do with it?
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: Boston Marathon Attack   Boston Marathon Attack - Page 9 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 1:22 pm

Boston Marathon Attack - Page 9 Kmg0uc1
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Boston Marathon Attack   Boston Marathon Attack - Page 9 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 1:26 pm

Wait so why did they have shootouts with the cops? Or is that a lie? Why did the brother no in custody say his brother was the mastermind? Or is that a lie? Where they picked at random?
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: Boston Marathon Attack   Boston Marathon Attack - Page 9 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 1:32 pm

look at the backpacks. The black backpack with a white square on it is the backpack that had the bomb in it.

The younger bro has a white backpack that he is casually slinging around with one strap. You're telling me that backpack has a pressure cooker filled with lead balls in it? But the giant black backpack with the white square on it, which the guy who had it is seen running away from the explosion without it, has absolutely nothing to do with it....
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: Boston Marathon Attack   Boston Marathon Attack - Page 9 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 1:36 pm

Boston Marathon Attack - Page 9 JWF4pyN
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Boston Marathon Attack   Boston Marathon Attack - Page 9 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 1:38 pm

oggy420 wrote:
look at the backpacks. The black backpack with a white square on it is the backpack that had the bomb in it.

The younger bro has a white backpack that he is casually slinging around with one strap. You're telling me that backpack has a pressure cooker filled with lead balls in it? But the giant black backpack with the white square on it, which the guy who had it is seen running away from the explosion without it, has absolutely nothing to do with it....

So in your mind these images right here prove this was an inside job by the US and these 2 "suspects" are innocent decoys and the "shoot outs" were faked?
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: Boston Marathon Attack   Boston Marathon Attack - Page 9 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 1:45 pm

#1 Why were runners being told that a bomb squad drill was taking place during the Boston
Marathon? The following is from an article by Natural News…

Alastair Stevenson is a veteran marathon runner who has competed in dozens of marathons around the world, including the London Marathon. He’s very familiar with the security typically found at marathons, and he immediately noticed something odd about the Boston marathon security.

“They kept making announcements on the loud speaker that it was just a drill and there was nothing to worry about. It seemed like there was some sort of threat, but they kept telling us it was just a drill,” he was quoted as saying byLocal15TV.com.

In the interview, you’ll hear Stevenson say:

“At the start at the event, at the Athlete’s Village, there were people on the roof looking down onto the Village at the start. There were dogs with their handlers going around sniffing for explosives, and we were told on a loud announcement that we shouldn’t be concerned and that it was just a drill. And maybe it was just a drill, but I’ve never seen anything like that — not at any marathon that I’ve ever been to. You know, that just concerned me that that’s the only race that I’ve seen in my life where they had dogs sniffing for explosions, and that’s the only place where there had been explosions.”
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: Boston Marathon Attack   Boston Marathon Attack - Page 9 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 1:47 pm

#2 Why did authorities deny that a bomb squad drill was being held?
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: Boston Marathon Attack   Boston Marathon Attack - Page 9 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 1:49 pm

#3 According to The Mirror, the FBI is reportedly “hunting” a 12-strong terrorist “sleeper cell” that Tamerlan and Dzhokhar Tsarnaev were allegedly a part of…

A source close to the investigation said: “We have no doubt the brothers were not acting alone. The devices used to detonate the two bombs were highly sophisticated and not the kind of thing people learn from Google.

“They were too advanced. Someone gave the brothers the skills and it is now our job to find out just who they were. Agents think the sleeper cell has up to a dozen members and has been waiting several years for their day to come.”

If that is the case, why are authorities in Boston adamantly insisting that the two brothers were acting alone?

#4 CBS News is reporting that the FBI interviewed Tamerlan Tsarnaev back in 2011. The mother of the two Tsarnaev brothers insists that the FBI had been in contact with them for up to five years. At first, the FBI denied any previous contact with the two suspects. Will we ever learn the true scope of the previous relationship between the FBI and the Tsarnaev brothers?
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Boston Marathon Attack   Boston Marathon Attack - Page 9 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 1:51 pm

OU wrote:
oggy420 wrote:

So in your mind these images right here prove this was an inside job by the US and these 2 "suspects" are innocent decoys and the "shoot outs" were faked?
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Boston Marathon Attack   Boston Marathon Attack - Page 9 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 1:52 pm

I'm confused. Do you think these 2 "suspect" were innocent or were they part of it? Do you think the US was behind the bombing?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Boston Marathon Attack   Boston Marathon Attack - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Boston Marathon Attack
Page 9 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next