Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ali
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag Empty
PostSubject: Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag   Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 4:00 pm

Quote :
Ubisoft said in a statement: "We confirm that Ubisoft will announce all the details of Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag on Monday March 4th at 5pm GMT."
Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag AC4BF_PS3_UK_2D_92371_640screen

Last edited by Ali* on Thu Feb 28, 2013 4:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag   Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 4:02 pm

Last time I fell behind I went on a game-a-thon....time to put in for some vacation.
Back to top Go down
Ali
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag   Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 4:06 pm

From what I've read it's going to be a prequel to ACIII and it's going to be set in the Caribbean Very Happy

The side missions in ACIII where you were a naval captain was one of the best things about the game, I loved searching for Peg Leg's treasure.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag   Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 4:10 pm

Ali* wrote:
From what I've read it's going to be a prequel to ACIII and it's going to be set in the Caribbean Very Happy

The side missions in ACIII where you were a naval captain was one of the best things about the game, I loved searching for Peg Leg's treasure.
Yeah I liked the Da Vinci stuff that had in the other game. Interesting and fun stuff. I'm so behind.
Back to top Go down
Ali
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag   Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 9:27 pm

Back to top Go down
Ali
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag   Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 3:37 am

Blackbeard !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Ali
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag   Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 5:55 pm

Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag Med_AC4BF_SC_SP_01_IIconicPose_Edward.JPG

Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag Med_AC4BF_SC_SP_02_Whale.JPG

Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag Med_AC4BF_SC_SP_06_CityGunplay.JPG

Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag Med_AC4BF_SC_SP_07_JungleFreeRunning.JPG
Back to top Go down
Ali
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag   Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 6:06 pm

Back to top Go down
Ali
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag   Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 9:07 pm

Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag Med_ac4_black_flag_3.2

Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag Med_ac4_black_flag_5.2

Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag Med_ac4_black_flag_1.2

Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag Med_ac4_black_flag_4.2
Back to top Go down
Ali
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag   Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 4:55 pm

Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag   Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 4:57 pm

I have finally been playing Revelations and I think I can get it done in the next week or so. I'll have 4 days off starting on the 22nd and I hope to knock out AC 3 during that time and get all caught up. That's if I don't go for the new GOW.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag   Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 9:59 am

I'm almost done with Revelations. Then I can take my time with AC 3. I just finished sequence 7 yesterday and sequence 8-9 only have 3 missions a piece so I should be wrapping it up soon.
Back to top Go down
Ali
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag   Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 4:45 pm

Speaking of AC3 that reminds me that there's DLC out for that now that I should check out.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag   Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 4:54 pm

Ali* wrote:
Speaking of AC3 that reminds me that there's DLC out for that now that I should check out.
I'm rushing through Revelations so I can take my time on AC 3. I just played as 92 year old Altiair.
Back to top Go down
Ali
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag   Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 5:03 pm

OU wrote:
Ali* wrote:
I'm rushing through Revelations so I can take my time on AC 3. I just played as 92 year old Altiair.

The ending of Revalations is quite touching, not the stuff with Desmond but Ezio and Altair's conclusions.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag   Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 5:20 pm

Ali* wrote:
OU wrote:
Ali* wrote:

The ending of Revalations is quite touching, not the stuff with Desmond but Ezio and Altair's conclusions.
Yeah and like an asshole you tried to get me to skip the game and go straight to AC 3. Man they really changed things up with AC 3, I'm very glad I played Revelations. Glad I got to see Altiair's story.
Back to top Go down
Ali
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag   Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 6:00 am

OU wrote:
Ali* wrote:
OU wrote:
Ali* wrote:

Yeah and like an asshole you tried to get me to skip the game and go straight to AC 3. Man they really changed things up with AC 3, I'm very glad I played Revelations. Glad I got to see Altiair's story.

You're the douche who waited a year to play it tongue
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag   Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 9:20 am

Ali* wrote:
OU wrote:
Ali* wrote:
OU wrote:
Ali* wrote:

It really hard to adjust to AC 3 when it's so different the all the previous AC.
Back to top Go down
Ali
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag   Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 11:40 am

OU wrote:
Ali* wrote:
OU wrote:
Ali* wrote:
OU wrote:
Ali* wrote:

It really hard to adjust to AC 3 when it's so different the all the previous AC.

AC3 was developed by a seperate team from the guys who made Ezio's games, they used a different engine and completely redesigned alot of the features.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag   Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 11:54 am

Ali* wrote:
OU wrote:
Ali* wrote:
OU wrote:
Ali* wrote:
OU wrote:
Ali* wrote:

AC3 was developed by a seperate team from the guys who made Ezio's games, they used a different engine and completely redesigned alot of the features.

Yeah I can tell, it's just totally different. The climbing is different, the combat is different, the market is different, it just feels totally different when you play it. I just seems odd that they changed it on the 5th game of the series. I really liked the old system but I'm still early in AC 3.
Back to top Go down
Ali
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag   Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 11:58 am

Well Ubisoft is a massive studio so it's easier for them to have multiple teams working on the series that way they can release the games yearly. Plus it's a completely different time period and continent so you'd expect it to be different.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag   Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 12:05 pm

Ali* wrote:
Well Ubisoft is a massive studio so it's easier for them to have multiple teams working on the series that way they can release the games yearly. Plus it's a completely different time period and continent so you'd expect it to be different.
You expect the scenery to change and the weapons to evolve like they always do but I didn't expect the controls to change since they have been the same in all previous 4 games for the most part with only minor tweaks. But this game feels much different so far then the rest of the series. I understand changing the market and buying property but changing how you counter strike at this point seems odd considering it's a major part of the game and it's been the same in all previous games.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag   Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag Empty

Back to top Go down

Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag
Page 1 of 1