Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Assassins Creed Brotherhood

Go down 
+2
killerofchicken
OU
6 posters
AuthorMessage
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

Assassins Creed Brotherhood Empty
PostSubject: Assassins Creed Brotherhood   Assassins Creed Brotherhood EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 9:49 am

Has anyone played this game? I played the shit out of the 1st one and played a little of the 2nd one. Everything thing I have seen on Brotherhood looks badass, saw a walkthrough a few months ago. Is it worth picking up?
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: Assassins Creed Brotherhood   Assassins Creed Brotherhood EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 9:50 am

i ran out of steam playing the first one... it was beautiful but to me it just got boring, so i never played the second one
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Assassins Creed Brotherhood   Assassins Creed Brotherhood EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 9:56 am

killerofchicken wrote:
i ran out of steam playing the first one... it was beautiful but to me it just got boring, so i never played the second one

Well the 3rd one(Brotherhood) has multiplayer and you have a little posse with you. Some of the multiplayer games looked fun. Also co-op sounds fun in that game.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Assassins Creed Brotherhood   Assassins Creed Brotherhood EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 10:10 am

The first one is supposedly the worst by a wide margin
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: Assassins Creed Brotherhood   Assassins Creed Brotherhood EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 10:13 am

bobbitt15 wrote:

I just thought it got repetitive, to be honest though, i didn't give it much of a chance in the first place
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Assassins Creed Brotherhood   Assassins Creed Brotherhood EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 10:25 am

killerofchicken wrote:
bobbitt15 wrote:

I just thought it got repetitive, to be honest though, i didn't give it much of a chance in the first place

I thought it was fun. I had a blast playing it when I first got it, they did some very nice things on there. But it did get repetitive. Still thought it was a good game.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Assassins Creed Brotherhood   Assassins Creed Brotherhood EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 1:12 pm

The first ones problem is it's just too repetitive, and the cut scenes were a bit tedious at times. Still a great game though.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Assassins Creed Brotherhood   Assassins Creed Brotherhood EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 9:02 am

Me and Weezy started playing this yesterday. Forgot how into the 1st one I was, until it got repetitive.
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Prodigy, The Great, Viking Dahmer, The Phenom

PostSubject: Re: Assassins Creed Brotherhood   Assassins Creed Brotherhood EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 1:05 am

Brotherhood was by far the best one yet. Those added contracts you could go on or send the fledgling assassins on was pretty cool. The double wrist blade was a nice trick.
Back to top Go down
simiroll

Favorite Fighter(s) : CroCop, Fedor, Shogun

PostSubject: Re: Assassins Creed Brotherhood   Assassins Creed Brotherhood EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 3:34 am

brotherhood was better than part two, but i still think the original assassins creed is still the best one. it does get repetitive, but the assassinations were amazing. i loved it when you finally killed the target, the world would fade away and you had a "moment" with your target. and afterwards you'd have to escape from them. in brotherhood, you have assassinations but it doesnt feel as personal as the first game.

and brotherhood also gets pretty repetitive....but personally, i think the makers dont have any idea where the game was going with the ending. its starting to get a lil crazy....
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Assassins Creed Brotherhood   Assassins Creed Brotherhood EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 1:04 pm

Assassins Creed Brotherhood Call_me_Mr.Creedstone
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Assassins Creed Brotherhood   Assassins Creed Brotherhood EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 9:44 am

I finally finished the 1st Assassins Creed, I never beat it back in the day so I wanted to go ahead and do that. I thought I beat the game a couple days ago but I didn't know you had to go back to your room and use Eagle Vision before the credits rolled. I figured once I got the achievement that said "Complete Assassins Creed" it was over.
I just started on the 2nd game but I also played Brotherhood the other day. Me and Weezy were having competitions in the Training Animus to see who could get the longest kill combo, that was pretty fun. Longest streak I got was 16 and that was with the hidden blade.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Assassins Creed Brotherhood   Assassins Creed Brotherhood EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 8:48 am

It's taking me forever to beat Assasins Creed 2.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Assassins Creed Brotherhood   Assassins Creed Brotherhood EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 8:54 am

I guess I was closer to the end then I thought. Finished 2nd one and now onto Brotherhood.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Assassins Creed Brotherhood   Assassins Creed Brotherhood EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 9:07 am

I finally beat the story line of the game, might go back and do some side missions. They give you a lot of long range weapons in this game. You have a crossbow, gun, throwing knives and poison darts. Not to mention the Rain Storm from the Assassin recruits and my new favorite way to kill, throwing the long sword and axe.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Assassins Creed Brotherhood   Assassins Creed Brotherhood EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 12:31 pm

yea, but does it have dinosaurs?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Assassins Creed Brotherhood   Assassins Creed Brotherhood EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 12:49 pm

GDPofDRC wrote:
yea, but does it have dinosaurs?
There are a ton of dinosaurs. Every viewpoint has one flying around it. Surprisingly there is also the World's first Tank in this game.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Assassins Creed Brotherhood   Assassins Creed Brotherhood EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 1:54 pm

Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Assassins Creed Brotherhood   Assassins Creed Brotherhood EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 12:45 pm

Assassins Creed Brotherhood Scaled_php_medium
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: Assassins Creed Brotherhood   Assassins Creed Brotherhood EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 12:47 pm

haha, i saw that last night... fits him well
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Assassins Creed Brotherhood   Assassins Creed Brotherhood Empty

Back to top Go down

Assassins Creed Brotherhood
Page 1 of 1