Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Daniel Cormier calls out Frank Mir and Jon Jones

Go down 
+2
acccardinal12
killerofchicken
6 posters
AuthorMessage

Daniel Cormier calls out Frank Mir and Jon Jones Empty
PostSubject: Daniel Cormier calls out Frank Mir and Jon Jones   Daniel Cormier calls out Frank Mir and Jon Jones EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 12:21 am

Wants to fight Mir on April 20 and then Jon Jones in the fall. Finally Jones will have a challenge!
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Cormier calls out Frank Mir and Jon Jones   Daniel Cormier calls out Frank Mir and Jon Jones EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 12:57 am

Ali, Dave, Stone? Party up!
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Cormier calls out Frank Mir and Jon Jones   Daniel Cormier calls out Frank Mir and Jon Jones EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 12:58 am

What's up freak? Long time no talk!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Cormier calls out Frank Mir and Jon Jones   Daniel Cormier calls out Frank Mir and Jon Jones EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 1:03 am

How have you been mate?
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Cormier calls out Frank Mir and Jon Jones   Daniel Cormier calls out Frank Mir and Jon Jones EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 1:04 am

Chillin like a villain!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Cormier calls out Frank Mir and Jon Jones   Daniel Cormier calls out Frank Mir and Jon Jones EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 1:08 am

Lol, that's good.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Cormier calls out Frank Mir and Jon Jones   Daniel Cormier calls out Frank Mir and Jon Jones EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 10:48 pm

Get a room ladies
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Cormier calls out Frank Mir and Jon Jones   Daniel Cormier calls out Frank Mir and Jon Jones EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 11:29 pm

You're more than welcome to join Beast.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Cormier calls out Frank Mir and Jon Jones   Daniel Cormier calls out Frank Mir and Jon Jones EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 2:55 am

Think he beats Mir with wrestling but he might MIGHT get caught with a sub messing around with Mir on the ground, its always a possibility. Ask Big Nog about that.
Jones, I just dont know, dropping to 205 and fighting him in his first 205 fight, not a good idea IMO.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Cormier calls out Frank Mir and Jon Jones   Daniel Cormier calls out Frank Mir and Jon Jones EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 7:39 am

Daniel Cormier weighed in at 230 for his last fight and walks around lighter than Jon Jones. 25 pounds shouldn't take him long to lose.
Back to top Go down
Ali
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Cormier calls out Frank Mir and Jon Jones   Daniel Cormier calls out Frank Mir and Jon Jones EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 2:05 pm

I won't hold my breath for DC to drop to LHW. Looking forward to the Mir fight though, hopefully Frank comes in lighter this time.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Cormier calls out Frank Mir and Jon Jones   Daniel Cormier calls out Frank Mir and Jon Jones EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 2:06 pm

Ali* wrote:
I won't hold my breath for DC to drop to LHW. Looking forward to the Mir fight though, hopefully Frank comes in lighter this time.
Doesn't matter what kind of shape he comes in. He is getting dominated.
Back to top Go down
Ali
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Cormier calls out Frank Mir and Jon Jones   Daniel Cormier calls out Frank Mir and Jon Jones EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 2:14 pm

Quote :
"The reason I said I'd fight [Jones] in the fall is I'd need some time to get that weight down," Cormier admitted. "I'm comfortable at 230 right now, but that's still 25 more pounds. I'd need some time to make weight and I don't want to fight (next) at 205 because I don't want to fight Dan Henderson. I've kind of got a man-crush on Dan Henderson."

Daniel Cormier calls out Frank Mir and Jon Jones Buqx4l
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Cormier calls out Frank Mir and Jon Jones   Daniel Cormier calls out Frank Mir and Jon Jones EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 3:10 pm

Mir's manager, Alki Kawa, say's they don't want the FOX fight on April 20th, they would rather have the UFC 159 PPV seven days later.

Probably some extra PPV money for Mir I'm guessing and it doesn't take place in the same town Cormier has been in training in for the last two years to a lesser extent maybe.

http://www.mmafighting.com/2013/1/15/3879320/daniel-cormier-and-frank-mir-both-want-long-awaited-fight-but-dates
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Cormier calls out Frank Mir and Jon Jones   Daniel Cormier calls out Frank Mir and Jon Jones EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 4:20 pm

GDPofDRC wrote:
Mir's manager, Alki Kawa, say's they don't want the FOX fight on April 20th, they would rather have the UFC 159 PPV seven days later.

Probably some extra PPV money for Mir I'm guessing and it doesn't take place in the same town Cormier has been in training in for the last two years to a lesser extent maybe.

http://www.mmafighting.com/2013/1/15/3879320/daniel-cormier-and-frank-mir-both-want-long-awaited-fight-but-dates

Looks like they are added to FOX anyways.
http://www.mmajunkie.com/news/2013/01/ufc-on-fox-7-officially-adds-henderson-melendez-title-fight-cormier-mir
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Daniel Cormier calls out Frank Mir and Jon Jones   Daniel Cormier calls out Frank Mir and Jon Jones Empty

Back to top Go down

Daniel Cormier calls out Frank Mir and Jon Jones
Page 1 of 1