Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Video Of Roy Jones Jr Getting Knocked Out In One Round By Danny Green

Go down 
+2
bobbitt15
GDPofDRC
6 posters
AuthorMessage

Video Of Roy Jones Jr Getting Knocked Out In One Round By Danny Green Empty
PostSubject: Video Of Roy Jones Jr Getting Knocked Out In One Round By Danny Green   Video Of Roy Jones Jr Getting Knocked Out In One Round By Danny Green EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 7:40 pm

I feel bad for Roy but he need this to realize it's time to retire.

Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Video Of Roy Jones Jr Getting Knocked Out In One Round By Danny Green   Video Of Roy Jones Jr Getting Knocked Out In One Round By Danny Green EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 8:30 pm

The first knock down looks odd, like an ear skim, though he seems hurt after they engage again.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Video Of Roy Jones Jr Getting Knocked Out In One Round By Danny Green   Video Of Roy Jones Jr Getting Knocked Out In One Round By Danny Green EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 9:24 pm

Roy probably lost on purpose so he wouldn't get his ass kicked by Hopkins and can still say that he beat him in their only meeting
Back to top Go down
redvexx8
Green Belt
Green Belt
redvexx8

PostSubject: Re: Video Of Roy Jones Jr Getting Knocked Out In One Round By Danny Green   Video Of Roy Jones Jr Getting Knocked Out In One Round By Danny Green EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 12:06 am

Anybody still think Jones boxes circles around Anderson Silva? Also that fight would be another 2 years from now.
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Administrator
Administrator
Ninja

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone with the last name Rua or Emelianenko and Uncle Creepy

PostSubject: Re: Video Of Roy Jones Jr Getting Knocked Out In One Round By Danny Green   Video Of Roy Jones Jr Getting Knocked Out In One Round By Danny Green EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 12:49 am

redvexx8 wrote:
Anybody still think Jones boxes circles around Anderson Silva? Also that fight would be another 2 years from now.

I always really thought Anderson would beat a past his prime RJJ. I remember seeing a video of Anderson boxing circles around some professional boxer at Wild Card Gym.
Back to top Go down
https://ninjasplace.forumotion.net
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: Video Of Roy Jones Jr Getting Knocked Out In One Round By Danny Green   Video Of Roy Jones Jr Getting Knocked Out In One Round By Danny Green EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 12:54 am

Okay I wanna see what Anderson can do now
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: Video Of Roy Jones Jr Getting Knocked Out In One Round By Danny Green   Video Of Roy Jones Jr Getting Knocked Out In One Round By Danny Green EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 4:53 am

Anderson would lose. There are many variations of professional boxers and i'll gaurantee whoever Spider was boxing circles around was no Roy Jones Jr. Technically, Nick Diaz is a pro boxer, he has a professional boxing record. KJ Noons as well, but they are soooo far off from a level of somebody like RJJ even at 40+ skill wise. Those guys could not outbox Anderson IMO but i'm just pointing out that you can't put too much stock in a guy tooling a nameless professional boxer, you don't know what you are getting there. There is a lot of of pro boxers and there has only been a few RJJ's, i don't see anything that indicated Anderson is at that level. He's obviously a high level striker in MMA but come on. Just because another boxer, a former olympic pro boxer upset RJJ we think Anderson Silva's chances look better in a staight up boxing match? i know it will never happen but Spider would get his web wiped off the ceiling by RJJ. By Danny Green as well in a boxing match. Just like they would get their clock cleaned in a thai boxing match were Anderson could kick, elbow and knee them or obviously an MMA match where boxing is only one thing but not a boxing match where boxing is the only thing against one of the greatest of all time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Video Of Roy Jones Jr Getting Knocked Out In One Round By Danny Green   Video Of Roy Jones Jr Getting Knocked Out In One Round By Danny Green EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 7:30 pm

redvexx8 wrote:

I said last year on the espn boxing forum Silva would knock out this version of Roy and people thought I was mad. I asked them again the other day and some people still thought I was mad.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Video Of Roy Jones Jr Getting Knocked Out In One Round By Danny Green   Video Of Roy Jones Jr Getting Knocked Out In One Round By Danny Green Empty

Back to top Go down

Video Of Roy Jones Jr Getting Knocked Out In One Round By Danny Green
Page 1 of 1