Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Was Andersons rant on Chael genuine?

Go down 
+6
killerofchicken
Birdofthad
KingsOwn19
Farmer1906
OU
SOKO
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

Was Andersons rant on Chael genuine? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Was Andersons rant on Chael genuine?   Was Andersons rant on Chael genuine? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 3:17 pm

jewzilla wrote:
GDPofDRC wrote:
We'll see. Now that Sonnen doesn't have the same free reign to od his testosterone usage leading up to a fight things could be different. Shit he just lost to Michael Freaking Bisping after the commissions reeled him in for Science sake.

You act as if your opinions are facts. Chael Sonnen does not appreciate this.

Is it a fact that Sonnen was self administering his usage of testosterone leading up to the first Silva fight in deliberate secrecy away from the regulatory commission? yes. Is it fact that he could not under oath tell how much he was taking in May of 2011? yes.

Is it a fact the competent MMA Judges scored the fight between Bisping and Sonnen in favor of Michael? No. Do I and many more disagree with that decision. Yes, fact.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0

PostSubject: Re: Was Andersons rant on Chael genuine?   Was Andersons rant on Chael genuine? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 3:18 pm

GDPofDRC wrote:
I hope Silva KO's Sonnen retard zombie style then soccer kicks him in the face while he is unconscious a few times until he has to be pulled off of Chale's unconscious peeing body. That would be a pretty good ending to the fight. He deserves do get done dirty, everyone knows it. Be a fake dipshit in the fake world not the real world.

LMAO so do I.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Was Andersons rant on Chael genuine?   Was Andersons rant on Chael genuine? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 3:19 pm

Ali wrote:
OU wrote:
Ali wrote:
The sad thing is there's a real possibility that Chael will win, every dog has its day and Sonnen may be a douche but he's a hungry beast.
If every dog had his day then Chael's day was Aug 7, 2010. If he can even come close to repeating that performance I'll change my tune on Chael.

I don't buy the excuse about Silva having a rib injury, I won't be shocked if we see a repeat of the first fight. The question is can Chael stop those submissions and get it to the ground quick enough to avoid being caught ?

Why? More and more what I don't buy is when any fighter says they are healthy. Now that there is coverage look how many fighters are injured. I'd be an idiot to think that there are just more injuries today then there were just two years ago.
Back to top Go down
jewzilla
Blue Belt
Blue Belt
jewzilla

Favorite Fighter(s) : GOAT: GSP. Favorite retired: Brock, Chuck. Always supporting: Hendo, Chael, Cerrone, Forrest, Faber.

PostSubject: Re: Was Andersons rant on Chael genuine?   Was Andersons rant on Chael genuine? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 3:21 pm

OU wrote:
Ali wrote:
The sad thing is there's a real possibility that Chael will win, every dog has its day and Sonnen may be a douche but he's a hungry beast.
If every dog had his day then Chael's day was Aug 7, 2010. If he can even come close to repeating that performance I'll change my tune on Chael.

Obviously Chaels day is July 7th, 2012, or this fight wouldnt be happening.

There will be two hits in that fight. Chael hitting Anderson, and Kid rocks "Bawitdaba" playing in the background.

Also, Ali, great point. Everyone has a chance. Too bad favoritism blinds some folks.

Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Was Andersons rant on Chael genuine?   Was Andersons rant on Chael genuine? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 3:21 pm

Ali wrote:
OU wrote:
Ali wrote:

I don't buy the excuse about Silva having a rib injury, I won't be shocked if we see a repeat of the first fight. The question is can Chael stop those submissions and get it to the ground quick enough to avoid being caught ?
Be careful how you use that label "excuse". Anderson did have an injured rib, you can't really dispute that. Now if you want to say it would have played out exactly the same if the rib was fully healthy, then you can do that. But it wasn't made up. Medical report post fight confirmed the injured rib.
Back to top Go down

GDPofDRC wrote:
Ali wrote:
OU wrote:
Ali wrote:

Why? More and more what I don't buy is when any fighter says they are healthy. Now that there is coverage look how many fighters are injured. I'd be an idiot to think that there are just more injuries today then there were just two years ago.

I just think it was too conveinent after having such a horrible fight. If the injury was that severe Silva would have pulled out or delayed.

Not a fan of talking about injuries in general whether you win or lose just keep it to yourself.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Was Andersons rant on Chael genuine?   Was Andersons rant on Chael genuine? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 3:23 pm

jewzilla wrote:
OU wrote:
Ali wrote:

There will be two hits in that fight. Chael hitting Anderson, and Kid rocks "Bawitdaba" playing in the background.

Also, Ali, great point. Everyone has a chance. Too bad favoritism blinds some folks.

That doesn't make any sense. He is only getting this day because of his performance in 2010 and his ability to run his mouth.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Was Andersons rant on Chael genuine?   Was Andersons rant on Chael genuine? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 3:24 pm

OU wrote:
Ali wrote:
OU wrote:
Ali wrote:

Be careful how you use that label "excuse". Anderson did have an injured rib, you can't really dispute that. Now if you want to say it would have played out exactly the same if the rib was fully healthy, then you can do that. But it wasn't made up. Medical report post fight confirmed the injured rib.

That's what I am saying. I recall Hendo having Silva on the ground for a large period of their fight.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Was Andersons rant on Chael genuine?   Was Andersons rant on Chael genuine? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 3:25 pm

Ali wrote:
GDPofDRC wrote:
Ali wrote:
OU wrote:
Ali wrote:

I just think it was too conveinent after having such a horrible fight. If the injury was that severe Silva would have pulled out or delayed.

Not a fan of talking about injuries in general whether you win or lose just keep it to yourself.
Obviously Anderson still felt he had what it takes to win the fight. Doesn't mean he wasn't injured. Like I said, medical reports confirmed his rib was injured.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Was Andersons rant on Chael genuine?   Was Andersons rant on Chael genuine? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 3:25 pm

Ali wrote:
OU wrote:
Ali wrote:
OU wrote:
Ali wrote:

That's what I am saying. I recall Hendo having Silva on the ground for a large period of their fight.
That fight ended in the 2nd round, Hendo had Anderson on the ground for 1 round.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

Ali wrote:
OU wrote:
Ali wrote:
OU wrote:
Ali wrote:

That was the first time we've seen him in trouble.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

PostSubject: Re: Was Andersons rant on Chael genuine?   Was Andersons rant on Chael genuine? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 3:27 pm

Ali wrote:
GDPofDRC wrote:
Ali wrote:
OU wrote:
Ali wrote:

So if he just whipped his ass easy style, and still said after the fight he had been battling a rib injury, would you believe him?

What I find convenient is the whole "he wasn't injured, he's just that bad and the other is just that much better" argument. Silva isn't just that bad. This is known.
Back to top Go down
jewzilla
Blue Belt
Blue Belt
jewzilla

Favorite Fighter(s) : GOAT: GSP. Favorite retired: Brock, Chuck. Always supporting: Hendo, Chael, Cerrone, Forrest, Faber.

PostSubject: Re: Was Andersons rant on Chael genuine?   Was Andersons rant on Chael genuine? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 3:39 pm

OU wrote:
jewzilla wrote:
OU wrote:
Ali wrote:

That doesn't make any sense. He is only getting this day because of his performance in 2010 and his ability to run his mouth.

More power to Chael then.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Was Andersons rant on Chael genuine?   Was Andersons rant on Chael genuine? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 3:41 pm

If Sonnen loses the ability to speak after this fight, then karma is real.
Back to top Go down
jewzilla
Blue Belt
Blue Belt
jewzilla

PostSubject: Re: Was Andersons rant on Chael genuine?   Was Andersons rant on Chael genuine? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 4:01 pm

OU wrote:

If When Chael wins, I expect a 500+ word apology written to his greatness, and supporters here at NP's.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Was Andersons rant on Chael genuine?   Was Andersons rant on Chael genuine? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 4:03 pm

jewzilla wrote:
OU wrote:

If When Chael wins, I expect a 500+ word apology written to his greatness, and supporters here at NP's.

Laughing you're funny guy.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Was Andersons rant on Chael genuine?   Was Andersons rant on Chael genuine? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 4:14 pm

jewzilla wrote:
OU wrote:

What are you going to do if Anderson puts a brutal beatdown on Chael?
Back to top Go down
jewzilla
Blue Belt
Blue Belt
jewzilla

PostSubject: Re: Was Andersons rant on Chael genuine?   Was Andersons rant on Chael genuine? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 4:22 pm

OU wrote:
jewzilla wrote:
OU wrote:

Probably do what you would do if Anderson got a beatdown, and make excuses. Nah JK, Ill probably just say fuck Anderson. I could go away forever if you would like? I dont care, you call it.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Was Andersons rant on Chael genuine?   Was Andersons rant on Chael genuine? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 4:24 pm

jewzilla wrote:
OU wrote:
jewzilla wrote:
OU wrote:

Probably do what you would do if Anderson got a beatdown, and make excuses. Nah JK, Ill probably just say fuck Anderson. I could go away forever if you would like? I dont care, you call it.
I hate Anderson Silva, so no matter how it plays out I will say fuck both these guys. No need to leave town over a bet, I'm not trying to prevent you from posting. They can permanently damage eachothers jaws and both never speak again for all I care. I find them both to be annoying douchebags.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Was Andersons rant on Chael genuine?   Was Andersons rant on Chael genuine? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 4:29 pm

Actually forcing me to root for Anderson makes me really hate Chael. You have to really, really try to be that annoying. That man tries very hard to annoy the shit out of me.
Back to top Go down
jewzilla
Blue Belt
Blue Belt
jewzilla

PostSubject: Re: Was Andersons rant on Chael genuine?   Was Andersons rant on Chael genuine? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 4:52 pm

OU wrote:
jewzilla wrote:
OU wrote:
jewzilla wrote:
OU wrote:

I hate Anderson Silva, so no matter how it plays out I will say fuck both these guys. No need to leave town over a bet, I'm not trying to prevent you from posting. They can permanently damage eachothers jaws and both never speak again for all I care. I find them both to be annoying douchebags.

Just saying Im a man of my word. You call the bet. Also I didnt realize you hated Anderson.
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: Was Andersons rant on Chael genuine?   Was Andersons rant on Chael genuine? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 4:55 pm

jew,

You can change your sig if you want to. You are welllllll overdue.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Was Andersons rant on Chael genuine?   Was Andersons rant on Chael genuine? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 4:58 pm

jewzilla wrote:
OU wrote:
jewzilla wrote:
OU wrote:
jewzilla wrote:
OU wrote:

Just saying Im a man of my word. You call the bet. Also I didnt realize you hated Anderson.
Yeah I don't feel right betting on a fighter I hate. Never thought I'd root for Anderson but I didn't expect someone to be as annoying as Chael Sonnen.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: Was Andersons rant on Chael genuine?   Was Andersons rant on Chael genuine? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 5:03 pm

I can't believe you guys think Chael is annoying.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: Was Andersons rant on Chael genuine?   Was Andersons rant on Chael genuine? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 8:34 pm

[youtube][/youtube]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Was Andersons rant on Chael genuine?   Was Andersons rant on Chael genuine? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Was Andersons rant on Chael genuine?
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next