Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Charlie Sheen rant leads Dana White to invite 'Two and a Half Men' star to fight show creator Chuck Lorre at UFC 127

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

Charlie Sheen rant leads Dana White to invite 'Two and a Half Men' star to fight show creator Chuck Lorre at UFC 127  Empty
PostSubject: Charlie Sheen rant leads Dana White to invite 'Two and a Half Men' star to fight show creator Chuck Lorre at UFC 127    Charlie Sheen rant leads Dana White to invite 'Two and a Half Men' star to fight show creator Chuck Lorre at UFC 127  EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 1:59 pm

http://www.mmamania.com/2011/2/25/2015064/charlie-sheen-rant-leads-dana-white-to-invite-two-and-a-half-men-star
"BJ Penn is fighting Jon Fitch on Saturday ... [Charlie and Chuck]
are more than welcome to be the co-main event. I have Charlie Sheen by
brutal knockout."
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

Charlie Sheen rant leads Dana White to invite 'Two and a Half Men' star to fight show creator Chuck Lorre at UFC 127  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charlie Sheen rant leads Dana White to invite 'Two and a Half Men' star to fight show creator Chuck Lorre at UFC 127    Charlie Sheen rant leads Dana White to invite 'Two and a Half Men' star to fight show creator Chuck Lorre at UFC 127  EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 2:00 pm

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2011/2/25/2014992/image-fanshot
"I fire back once and this contaminated little maggot can't handle my
power and can't handle the truth. I wish him nothing but pain in his
silly travels especially if they wind up in my octagon. Clearly I have
defeated this earthworm with my words -- imagine what I would have done
with my fire breathing fists." Team Quest member, Charlie Sheen
Back to top Go down
icebergsnoopy
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Sheen rant leads Dana White to invite 'Two and a Half Men' star to fight show creator Chuck Lorre at UFC 127    Charlie Sheen rant leads Dana White to invite 'Two and a Half Men' star to fight show creator Chuck Lorre at UFC 127  EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 2:04 pm

HA, that is awesome. Charlie is comin for Mel Gibson's spot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Sheen rant leads Dana White to invite 'Two and a Half Men' star to fight show creator Chuck Lorre at UFC 127    Charlie Sheen rant leads Dana White to invite 'Two and a Half Men' star to fight show creator Chuck Lorre at UFC 127  Empty

Back to top Go down

Charlie Sheen rant leads Dana White to invite 'Two and a Half Men' star to fight show creator Chuck Lorre at UFC 127
Page 1 of 1