Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

UFC 146: Backstage Drama Ends Jason Mayhem Miller UFC Career, Dana White Confirms

Go down 
+2
Birdofthad
KingsOwn19
6 posters
AuthorMessage

UFC 146: Backstage Drama Ends Jason Mayhem Miller UFC Career, Dana White Confirms Empty
PostSubject: UFC 146: Backstage Drama Ends Jason Mayhem Miller UFC Career, Dana White Confirms   UFC 146: Backstage Drama Ends Jason Mayhem Miller UFC Career, Dana White Confirms EmptySun May 27, 2012 2:34 am

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2012/5/27/3046149/ufc-146-backstage-drama-ends-jason-mayhem-miller-ufc-dana-white

Something involving Jason"Mayhem" Miller happened backstage after his fight against C.B. Dollaway at UFC 146. The details are not out yet, but the repercussions are already beginning to roll in.

The press conference seemed as if it was business as usual this time around, but several odd beats were dropped - including the announcements of the "Of The Night" awards. Dana White then let loose a very tasty nugget of information regarding what happened to the outlandish host of MTV's Bully Beatdown, Mayhem Miller.

Miller had just lost a very strange decision to Dollaway in a fight that saw Dollaway visibly wobbled at several points and then successfully clinching and smothering Miller on the ground. The bout was visibly frustrating for Miller, yet he was unable to turn the tides - perhaps due to what looked like a very badly injured knee.

Either way, Miller's second stint with the UFC appears to be over with three fights and three losses to Georges St. Pierre, Michael Bisping and C.B. Dollaway.

@MMASupremacy
MMA Supremacy Dana White: "Some crazy s*** happened back stage"... Says Mayhem Miller is done with the UFC... #MMA #UFC
May 27 via web Favorite Retweet Reply

@arielhelwani
Ariel Helwani Dana said yes. RT @BigDad_E: @arielhelwani whats the word, mayhem get cut?
May 27 via Echofon Favorite Retweet Reply
Back to top Go down

UFC 146: Backstage Drama Ends Jason Mayhem Miller UFC Career, Dana White Confirms Empty
PostSubject: Re: UFC 146: Backstage Drama Ends Jason Mayhem Miller UFC Career, Dana White Confirms   UFC 146: Backstage Drama Ends Jason Mayhem Miller UFC Career, Dana White Confirms EmptySun May 27, 2012 2:36 am

Lol, I can't believe they said Miller lost to GSP scratch
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: UFC 146: Backstage Drama Ends Jason Mayhem Miller UFC Career, Dana White Confirms   UFC 146: Backstage Drama Ends Jason Mayhem Miller UFC Career, Dana White Confirms EmptySun May 27, 2012 2:49 am

freakzilla wrote:

Miller did lose to GSP
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: UFC 146: Backstage Drama Ends Jason Mayhem Miller UFC Career, Dana White Confirms   UFC 146: Backstage Drama Ends Jason Mayhem Miller UFC Career, Dana White Confirms EmptySun May 27, 2012 2:50 am

KingsOwn19 wrote:
freakzilla wrote:

Miller did lose to GSP

Either way, Miller's second stint with the UFC appears to be over with three fights and three losses to Georges St. Pierre, Michael Bisping and C.B. Dollaway.

Not in his second stint like they said.
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: UFC 146: Backstage Drama Ends Jason Mayhem Miller UFC Career, Dana White Confirms   UFC 146: Backstage Drama Ends Jason Mayhem Miller UFC Career, Dana White Confirms EmptySun May 27, 2012 2:52 am

i see
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

PostSubject: Re: UFC 146: Backstage Drama Ends Jason Mayhem Miller UFC Career, Dana White Confirms   UFC 146: Backstage Drama Ends Jason Mayhem Miller UFC Career, Dana White Confirms EmptySun May 27, 2012 2:54 am

Anyway, drama or not. Dana always had it in for Mayhem and would have cut him regardless. I doubt we'll see Mayhem fight very often. I figured there would be no chance we would see him in Bellator, but then i remembered the viacom association with Bully Beatdown, i can see them giving him fights in Bellator but overall i think he'll be pretty much retired.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: UFC 146: Backstage Drama Ends Jason Mayhem Miller UFC Career, Dana White Confirms   UFC 146: Backstage Drama Ends Jason Mayhem Miller UFC Career, Dana White Confirms EmptySun May 27, 2012 3:36 am

freakzilla wrote:

do ya homework homie

Miller got wrecked by GSP at like UFC 54 or 58, best part was it was when they showed the 3 strengths that Mayhem had listened one of them was "retard strength"
lol
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: UFC 146: Backstage Drama Ends Jason Mayhem Miller UFC Career, Dana White Confirms   UFC 146: Backstage Drama Ends Jason Mayhem Miller UFC Career, Dana White Confirms EmptySun May 27, 2012 3:41 am

Birdofthad wrote:
freakzilla wrote:

do ya homework homie

Miller got wrecked by GSP at like UFC 54 or 58, best part was it was when they showed the 3 strengths that Mayhem had listened one of them was "retard strength"
lol
come on bird!
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Prodigy, The Great, Viking Dahmer, The Phenom

PostSubject: Re: UFC 146: Backstage Drama Ends Jason Mayhem Miller UFC Career, Dana White Confirms   UFC 146: Backstage Drama Ends Jason Mayhem Miller UFC Career, Dana White Confirms EmptySun May 27, 2012 4:09 am

Sounds like they worded it incorrectly, I think what they meant was that in two stints he fought and lost three times, to GSP, Bisping, and now Dollaway.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: UFC 146: Backstage Drama Ends Jason Mayhem Miller UFC Career, Dana White Confirms   UFC 146: Backstage Drama Ends Jason Mayhem Miller UFC Career, Dana White Confirms EmptySun May 27, 2012 12:32 pm

Ben Fowlkes ‏@benfowlkesMMA
Texted Mayhem to ask what happened backstage. He replied: "I don't do what he [Dana White] says. Bless my heart."

I'm sure it was nothing, but Mayhem was clearly getting cut with a loss anyway. That fight totally bummed me out
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: UFC 146: Backstage Drama Ends Jason Mayhem Miller UFC Career, Dana White Confirms   UFC 146: Backstage Drama Ends Jason Mayhem Miller UFC Career, Dana White Confirms EmptySun May 27, 2012 1:30 pm

Yeah everyone knew he was gone. Read on the ug he might of had errs with cbs corner. Unconfirmed rumor though
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0

PostSubject: Re: UFC 146: Backstage Drama Ends Jason Mayhem Miller UFC Career, Dana White Confirms   UFC 146: Backstage Drama Ends Jason Mayhem Miller UFC Career, Dana White Confirms EmptySun May 27, 2012 1:47 pm

Birdofthad wrote:
freakzilla wrote:

do ya homework homie

lol

Lol, did you just read the previous comments or you just drunk again?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: UFC 146: Backstage Drama Ends Jason Mayhem Miller UFC Career, Dana White Confirms   UFC 146: Backstage Drama Ends Jason Mayhem Miller UFC Career, Dana White Confirms EmptySun May 27, 2012 3:41 pm

Pity Miller was hilarious.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: UFC 146: Backstage Drama Ends Jason Mayhem Miller UFC Career, Dana White Confirms   UFC 146: Backstage Drama Ends Jason Mayhem Miller UFC Career, Dana White Confirms Empty

Back to top Go down

UFC 146: Backstage Drama Ends Jason Mayhem Miller UFC Career, Dana White Confirms
Page 1 of 1