Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Mayhem Miller Arrested

Go down 
+10
cheekynffc
OU
Ludo
Farmer1906
GDPofDRC
KingsOwn19
jewzilla
killerofchicken
SOKO
Birdofthad
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

Mayhem Miller Arrested Empty
PostSubject: Mayhem Miller Arrested   Mayhem Miller Arrested EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 4:56 pm

damn crazy stuff, just watched a 30 minute with Dana earlier today and he said he felt bad and even mentioned Mayhem was on some medication.

Well he was arrested today for breaking into a church, spraying it with a fire existuingusher and then getting butt naked.

Ex-UFC fighter Jason "Mayhem" Miller was arrested today in Orange County, TMZ has learned -- after allegedly breaking into a church, spraying a fire extinguisher all over the place, and getting buck naked.

Law enforcement sources tell TMZ, the O.C. Sheriff's Office received a call early this morning from the Mission Hills Church in Mission Viejo about a possible burglary in progress.

When the deputies arrived, we're told they found the first and second floors covered in white fire extinguisher spray. Cops say the place was also trashed -- scattered CDs, books, and broken pictures.

When officers reached the 2nd floor, we're told they found Miller naked on some couch -- totally awake and coherent.
Back to top Go down
SOKO
Black Belt
Black Belt
SOKO

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Dragon, Kenflo, Hendo, Guida, Ace, Wand, Cain, Carwin, Foreman, Evander, Oscar

PostSubject: Jason Mayhem Miller goes off the deep end.......   Mayhem Miller Arrested EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 4:56 pm

must read

http://www.mmamania.com/ tmz

Ex-UFC fighter Jason "Mayhem" Miller was arrested today in Orange County, TMZ has learned -- after allegedly breaking into a church, spraying a fire extinguisher all over the place, and getting buck naked.

Law enforcement sources tell TMZ, the O.C. Sheriff's Office received a call early this morning from the Mission Hills Church in Mission Viejo about a possible burglary in progress.

When the deputies arrived, we're told they found the first and second floors covered in white fire extinguisher spray. Cops say the place was also trashed -- scattered CDs, books, and broken pictures.

When officers reached the 2nd floor, we're told they found Miller naked on some couch -- totally awake and coherent.

Miller -- who also hosted the MTV reality show "Bully Beatdown" -- was taken into custody for burglary, and is currently being medically evaluated. It's unclear if Miller was under the influence.
Back to top Go down
SOKO
Black Belt
Black Belt
SOKO

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Dragon, Kenflo, Hendo, Guida, Ace, Wand, Cain, Carwin, Foreman, Evander, Oscar

PostSubject: Re: Mayhem Miller Arrested   Mayhem Miller Arrested EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 4:58 pm

merge
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Mayhem Miller Arrested   Mayhem Miller Arrested EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 4:59 pm

damn man we got that up at exact same time lol.

Man Mayhem must be on some shit
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: Mayhem Miller Arrested   Mayhem Miller Arrested EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 5:01 pm

what da fuck

i was following his and danas twitter war for a while and it really seems like he's gone wrong in the head

also saw him calling out doug stanhope and asking him to jump off the bridge or something like that

weird ass dude
Back to top Go down
jewzilla
Blue Belt
Blue Belt
jewzilla

Favorite Fighter(s) : GOAT: GSP. Favorite retired: Brock, Chuck. Always supporting: Hendo, Chael, Cerrone, Forrest, Faber.

PostSubject: Re: Mayhem Miller Arrested   Mayhem Miller Arrested EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 5:59 pm

This guy cant ever be serious.

Hell look at his fight with CB. He was showing off and being a goof. Same with Bisping.

I feel bad that this dude has fell off so bad, but damn grow up.

Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: Mayhem Miller Arrested   Mayhem Miller Arrested EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 6:53 pm

living up to the nickname.

don't know what to make of him, but i some severe ADHD mixed with having the mind of a reckless child at times..i can see that being the reason he does shit like this. Outside of some vandalism, seems pretty harmless...just fuckin weird.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mayhem Miller Arrested   Mayhem Miller Arrested EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 7:17 pm

Quote :
after allegedly breaking into a church, spraying a fire extinguisher all over the place, and getting buck naked.

lol!
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: Mayhem Miller Arrested   Mayhem Miller Arrested EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 7:18 pm

i do respect that Mayhem is not a giver of fucks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mayhem Miller Arrested   Mayhem Miller Arrested EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 7:46 pm

Mayhem Miller Arrested 0813-mayhem-mug-wm2-1
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Mayhem Miller Arrested   Mayhem Miller Arrested EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 7:56 pm

Pills or PR stunt my bet.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: Mayhem Miller Arrested   Mayhem Miller Arrested EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 8:28 pm

I think Miller is a little off his rocker and going through a weird time since he basically failed at every major MMA opportunity he ever had.
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Prodigy, The Great, Viking Dahmer, The Phenom

PostSubject: Re: Mayhem Miller Arrested   Mayhem Miller Arrested EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 9:10 pm

Motherfucker looks like he's geeked out right there. Like he can't wait to get out of his own skin or something. He's definitely having some major life issues right now.
Back to top Go down
jewzilla
Blue Belt
Blue Belt
jewzilla

Favorite Fighter(s) : GOAT: GSP. Favorite retired: Brock, Chuck. Always supporting: Hendo, Chael, Cerrone, Forrest, Faber.

PostSubject: Re: Mayhem Miller Arrested   Mayhem Miller Arrested EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 9:14 pm

Ludo wrote:
Motherfucker looks like he's geeked out right there. Like he can't wait to get out of his own skin or something. He's definitely having some major life issues right now.

He looks like he knows he just made the B list on the smoking gun.
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

PostSubject: Re: Mayhem Miller Arrested   Mayhem Miller Arrested EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 10:00 pm

it looks like he did it for the lulz
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Mayhem Miller Arrested   Mayhem Miller Arrested EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 10:03 pm

Dana said Saturday night that Miller takes medications and is in a low place and stuff. Kinda alluding to the idea that that is why they they were tweefing.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Mayhem Miller Arrested   Mayhem Miller Arrested EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 9:58 am

This is just a re-vamped Bully Beatdown. Bully Beatdown 2.0, this was the first episode.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mayhem Miller Arrested   Mayhem Miller Arrested EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:16 am

OU wrote:
This is just a re-vamped Bully Beatdown. Bully Beatdown 2.0, this was the first episode.

Are you saying Jesus is a bully ?
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Mayhem Miller Arrested   Mayhem Miller Arrested EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:19 am

Ali wrote:
OU wrote:

Are you saying Jesus is a bully ?
I don't know the specific names of the men in the cell with him. Jesus, Angel, Paco or maybe it's just Billy and Carl. I'm sure he has a bully or two in the cell with him.
Back to top Go down
cheekynffc
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : froch, hatton, benn, duran, hagler, ponce de leon

PostSubject: Re: Mayhem Miller Arrested   Mayhem Miller Arrested EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:22 am

i apprieciate it isn't behaviour that should be encouraged but i hope everyone finds this report as funny as i did lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mayhem Miller Arrested   Mayhem Miller Arrested EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:26 am

cheekynffc wrote:
i apprieciate it isn't behaviour that should be encouraged but i hope everyone finds this report as funny as i did lol!

I found it hilarious.
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

PostSubject: Re: Mayhem Miller Arrested   Mayhem Miller Arrested EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 9:48 pm

Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

PostSubject: Re: Mayhem Miller Arrested   Mayhem Miller Arrested EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 9:51 pm

I kind of feel bad for Mayhem at this point. It's like he doesn't know how to be himself so he makes up all these crazy alter ego's so he doesn't have to be unintentionally awkward. I will admit though I laughed when Ariel was like "what?" and he goes "in the butt".
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: Mayhem Miller Arrested   Mayhem Miller Arrested EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 10:25 pm

This is sad.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: Mayhem Miller Arrested   Mayhem Miller Arrested EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 10:30 pm

its all a hoax, it has to be
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mayhem Miller Arrested   Mayhem Miller Arrested Empty

Back to top Go down

Mayhem Miller Arrested
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next