Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Mayhem Miller arrested for putting his sister in a headlock...

Go down 
+8
GDPofDRC
acccardinal12
SOKO
Andrew the Raider King
MMAEYES
josh200612
OU
killerofchicken
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

Mayhem Miller arrested for putting his sister in a headlock... Empty
PostSubject: Mayhem Miller arrested for putting his sister in a headlock...   Mayhem Miller arrested for putting his sister in a headlock... EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 10:00 am

Quote :
UFC fighter Jason “Mayhem” Miller was arrested last week for assault after the fighter allegedly put his sister into a headlock and refused to let her go.

Law enforcement tells TMZ, Miller and his sis were at a house party in North Carolina when his sister decided she wanted to take off.* According to law enforcement, Jason’s sister claims he wouldn’t let her leave and put her into a headlock.

We’re told Jason’s sister managed to escape and notified the Chatham County Sheriff, who had Jason arrested later that evening for simple assault and false imprisonment. Jason has since posted bail and been released. Several calls to both Jason and his sister were not returned.

http://www.cagepotato.com/jason-mayhem-miller-arrested-for-putting-sister-in-a-headlock/
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: Mayhem Miller arrested for putting his sister in a headlock...   Mayhem Miller arrested for putting his sister in a headlock... EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 10:01 am

weird to say the least
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Mayhem Miller arrested for putting his sister in a headlock...   Mayhem Miller arrested for putting his sister in a headlock... EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 10:03 am

LOL
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: Mayhem Miller arrested for putting his sister in a headlock...   Mayhem Miller arrested for putting his sister in a headlock... EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 10:10 am

LOL what a bitch! She must of got really butthurt from that headlock.
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, FEDOR, NICK DIAZ

PostSubject: Re: Mayhem Miller arrested for putting his sister in a headlock...   Mayhem Miller arrested for putting his sister in a headlock... EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 10:12 am

I'm not surpised at all. Miller reminds me of a real hyperactive friend of mine that means well but in the heat of the moment either drunk and fucking around or just plain showing off for friends ends up starting brawls and fights all the time
Back to top Go down
Andrew the Raider King
Red Belt
Red Belt
Andrew the Raider King

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael, Sexyama, Condit, Hendricks, Cowboy, Struve

PostSubject: Re: Mayhem Miller arrested for putting his sister in a headlock...   Mayhem Miller arrested for putting his sister in a headlock... EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 10:14 am

What a dumbass...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mayhem Miller arrested for putting his sister in a headlock...   Mayhem Miller arrested for putting his sister in a headlock... EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 10:38 am

How the fuck can you get arrested for putting someone in a headlock ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mayhem Miller arrested for putting his sister in a headlock...   Mayhem Miller arrested for putting his sister in a headlock... EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 10:40 am

He's a trained professional fighter so if he uses it outside the cage or ring it's considered life threatening.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: Mayhem Miller arrested for putting his sister in a headlock...   Mayhem Miller arrested for putting his sister in a headlock... EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 10:40 am

assault... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mayhem Miller arrested for putting his sister in a headlock...   Mayhem Miller arrested for putting his sister in a headlock... EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 10:41 am

This is just ridiculous, not like Mayhem slapped her around. Putting a sibling in a headlock isn't an offense in my book.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: Mayhem Miller arrested for putting his sister in a headlock...   Mayhem Miller arrested for putting his sister in a headlock... EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 10:45 am

All I know is that if my sister did that she is cut off.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Mayhem Miller arrested for putting his sister in a headlock...   Mayhem Miller arrested for putting his sister in a headlock... EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 10:49 am

josh200612 wrote:
Next time I saw my sister, I would choke that bitch till she saw Jesus!
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: Mayhem Miller arrested for putting his sister in a headlock...   Mayhem Miller arrested for putting his sister in a headlock... EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 10:52 am

josh200612 wrote:

Oh yeah, no doubt in my mind...
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

PostSubject: Re: Mayhem Miller arrested for putting his sister in a headlock...   Mayhem Miller arrested for putting his sister in a headlock... EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 10:55 am

Look I bet Miller was hurting is sister, he was probably drunk as fuck whipping her around by the neck thinking it's funny as hell while no one at the party had the balls to tell him he was going to far so she called the cops.

Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

PostSubject: Re: Mayhem Miller arrested for putting his sister in a headlock...   Mayhem Miller arrested for putting his sister in a headlock... EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 10:57 am

It's just the way I read Miller, he's one of them dudes that don't know when to quit, takes things to far, give a guy like that mma skills and what do you get? Jailtime my friends Jailtime
Back to top Go down
SOKO
Black Belt
Black Belt
SOKO

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Dragon, Kenflo, Hendo, Guida, Ace, Wand, Cain, Carwin, Foreman, Evander, Oscar

PostSubject: Re: Mayhem Miller arrested for putting his sister in a headlock...   Mayhem Miller arrested for putting his sister in a headlock... EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 10:58 am

pretty sure this will all get thrown out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mayhem Miller arrested for putting his sister in a headlock...   Mayhem Miller arrested for putting his sister in a headlock... EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 10:58 am

If it was a guillotine I might understand.

I never ran off to the cops any time my brother put me in a headlock.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

MMAEYES wrote:
Look I bet Miller was hurting is sister, he was probably drunk as fuck whipping her around by the neck thinking it's funny as hell while no one at the party had the balls to tell him he was going to far so she called the cops.

Possible, or she is a stupid cunt. We don't know the details.
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

PostSubject: Re: Mayhem Miller arrested for putting his sister in a headlock...   Mayhem Miller arrested for putting his sister in a headlock... EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 11:01 am

Ali wrote:

Hey bros can fight and no cops should ever be called but bros shouldn't be putting their hands of there sisters imo.

Last edited by MMAEYES on Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: Mayhem Miller arrested for putting his sister in a headlock...   Mayhem Miller arrested for putting his sister in a headlock... EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 11:01 am

OU wrote:
MMAEYES wrote:

OOOOOR, she could have been drunk and wanted to leave in her car and he was being a big bro and wanted to teach her a lesson...
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

PostSubject: Re: Mayhem Miller arrested for putting his sister in a headlock...   Mayhem Miller arrested for putting his sister in a headlock... EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 11:03 am

killerofchicken wrote:
OU wrote:
MMAEYES wrote:

OOOOOR, she could have been drunk and wanted to leave in her car and he was being a big bro and wanted to teach her a lesson...

You guys are right I don't know I'm just guessing, like I said it's just how I read Miller
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: Mayhem Miller arrested for putting his sister in a headlock...   Mayhem Miller arrested for putting his sister in a headlock... EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 11:03 am

What a horrible brother for keeping his sister from leaving a house party. Sounds like she was drinking and he kept her from leaving and he embarrassed her by doing that and she got butthurt. Now she won't talk to anyone cause she know's he was just protecting her "Mayhem" style.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: Mayhem Miller arrested for putting his sister in a headlock...   Mayhem Miller arrested for putting his sister in a headlock... EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 11:06 am

MMAEYES wrote:
Ali wrote:

Hey bros can fight and no cops should ever be called but bros shouldn't be putting their hands of there sisters imo.

A headlock is not a punch. It is a form of restraining a person. If he wanted to choke or hurt his sister he woulda just took her back.

PUTTING HANDS ON=PUNCHING TO ME!
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Mayhem Miller arrested for putting his sister in a headlock...   Mayhem Miller arrested for putting his sister in a headlock... EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 1:07 pm

killerofchicken wrote:
OU wrote:
MMAEYES wrote:

My first assumption when reading this story.

I'd do something similar, maybe not a headlock, but you never know. Do what you have to do to save a life.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: Mayhem Miller arrested for putting his sister in a headlock...   Mayhem Miller arrested for putting his sister in a headlock... EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 1:25 pm

GDPofDRC wrote:
killerofchicken wrote:
OU wrote:
MMAEYES wrote:

My first assumption when reading this story.

I'd do something similar, maybe not a headlock, but you never know. Do what you have to do to save a life.

yup, ive punched a few of my friends when they decided their good enough to drive home even tho their stumbling all around and can't complete one coherent repentance... they thank me the next day, not call the sheriff
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mayhem Miller arrested for putting his sister in a headlock...   Mayhem Miller arrested for putting his sister in a headlock... Empty

Back to top Go down

Mayhem Miller arrested for putting his sister in a headlock...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next