Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Mayhem Miller Retires?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

Mayhem Miller Retires? Empty
PostSubject: Mayhem Miller Retires?   Mayhem Miller Retires? EmptyMon May 28, 2012 3:33 pm

He kind of just announced on the radio. Doubt he stays retired. Kind of weird how he's talking about it.

Miller avoided blaming his knee for the loss, but it seemed obvious it affected him the way he talked about it.

Also cited the incident between him and Dana was that Miller want to wear a gas mask to the gage and was told not to on the way to cage and it jacked up his focus.
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: Mayhem Miller Retires?   Mayhem Miller Retires? EmptyMon May 28, 2012 3:42 pm

Miller seems really fucked up. He's not in a great spot mentally. Talking about taking his passport and disappearing and having a breakdown then filming it all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mayhem Miller Retires?   Mayhem Miller Retires? EmptyMon May 28, 2012 6:14 pm

Dana wouldn't allow him to wear a Gas Mask ffs that's silly, Chop Chop's been rocking funky masks in boxing for years.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: Mayhem Miller Retires?   Mayhem Miller Retires? EmptyMon May 28, 2012 6:54 pm

he's not gonna stay retired, he's actually a pretty decent MW but he did stink it up in the UFC tho
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mayhem Miller Retires?   Mayhem Miller Retires? EmptyMon May 28, 2012 7:15 pm

killerofchicken wrote:
he's not gonna stay retired, he's actually a pretty decent MW but he did stink it up in the UFC tho

Bisping has now become a wrecking machine Wink
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

PostSubject: Re: Mayhem Miller Retires?   Mayhem Miller Retires? EmptyMon May 28, 2012 7:16 pm

Ali wrote:
killerofchicken wrote:

Wrecking machine that can't beat upper end talent. (Sonnen, Hendo, Rashad, Wand)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mayhem Miller Retires?   Mayhem Miller Retires? EmptyMon May 28, 2012 7:18 pm

Farmer1906 wrote:
Ali wrote:
killerofchicken wrote:

Wrecking machine that can't beat upper end talent. (Sonnen, Hendo, Rashad, Wand)

Mike would smoke all of them in rematches !
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

PostSubject: Re: Mayhem Miller Retires?   Mayhem Miller Retires? EmptyMon May 28, 2012 7:35 pm

Ali wrote:
Farmer1906 wrote:
Ali wrote:
killerofchicken wrote:

And Hardy would handle GSP, Condit, and Lytle in rematches too right?
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

PostSubject: Re: Mayhem Miller Retires?   Mayhem Miller Retires? EmptyMon May 28, 2012 7:37 pm

"I said I would, so I am," said Miller. "I'm done for right now."

"I don't have the need to super-impress one person in particular and make them happy," Miller said. "I can focus on making myself happy. I don't have the pressures of a commissioner chasing me around with a piss cup. I don't have the pressures of everybody verbally abusing me for everyone one of my missteps via social media. I feel like a weight is lifted.

"Every fighter gives the same answer when they say they're retired. Pretty much every fighter says ‘I'm retired until I need money.' I'm a pretty smart dude, I have other avenues open to me."

"It was my mask," Miller said. "Burt suddenly started yelling about my mask. I had a gas mask for the troops underneath my paper bag, and Burt started telling me right as I'm walking out for the fight. I'm trying to get focused instead of arguing about a paper bag. Maybe it was my fault for, I don't know, I thought we had an understanding once I start walking out to the cage that now I'm working, but obviously we're not on a playing field of mutual respect.

"I wish I would have heard about it before so it would be easier to deal with. But here I am walking to the cage, and suddenly I started getting yelled at. I'm like ‘what, I'm trying to focus here.' Things don't always go the way you want. That's life and you have to deal with it."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mayhem Miller Retires?   Mayhem Miller Retires? EmptyMon May 28, 2012 7:52 pm

Farmer1906 wrote:
Ali wrote:
Farmer1906 wrote:
Ali wrote:
killerofchicken wrote:

And Hardy would handle GSP, Condit, and Lytle in rematches too right?

Lytle maybe.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Mayhem Miller Retires?   Mayhem Miller Retires? EmptyMon May 28, 2012 8:00 pm

Mayhem Miller Retires? Tim+Boetsch+Uppercuts+Yushin+Okami+-+UFC+144+Japan
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Mayhem Miller Retires?   Mayhem Miller Retires? EmptyMon May 28, 2012 8:01 pm

Ali wrote:
Dana wouldn't allow him to wear a Gas Mask ffs that's silly, Chop Chop's been rocking funky masks in boxing for years.

agree but i think that it was over memorial day weekend and UFC has sponsoring with armed forces might have played a role.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mayhem Miller Retires?   Mayhem Miller Retires? EmptyMon May 28, 2012 8:07 pm

GDPofDRC wrote:
Mayhem Miller Retires? Tim+Boetsch+Uppercuts+Yushin+Okami+-+UFC+144+Japan

lol wtf does The Barbarian crushing Okami have to do with this ?
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Mayhem Miller Retires?   Mayhem Miller Retires? EmptyMon May 28, 2012 8:09 pm

It's a sneak preview of what's to come for the count
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mayhem Miller Retires?   Mayhem Miller Retires? EmptyMon May 28, 2012 8:11 pm

GDPofDRC wrote:
It's a sneak preview of what's to come for the count

Ain't happening it's going to be a pitty pat clinic.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

PostSubject: Re: Mayhem Miller Retires?   Mayhem Miller Retires? EmptyMon May 28, 2012 8:12 pm

Tim will be playing patty cake on the counts unconscious face. He'll probably KO Miller too, for no reason what so ever.
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

PostSubject: Re: Mayhem Miller Retires?   Mayhem Miller Retires? EmptyMon May 28, 2012 9:02 pm

Birdofthad wrote:
Ali wrote:

agree but i think that it was over memorial day weekend and UFC has sponsoring with armed forces might have played a role.

I think he was doing it in support of the troops.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mayhem Miller Retires?   Mayhem Miller Retires? Empty

Back to top Go down

Mayhem Miller Retires?
Page 1 of 1