Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Manny Pacquiao on Gay Marriage

Go down 
+4
killerofchicken
bobbitt15
KingsOwn19
Birdofthad
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

Manny Pacquiao on Gay Marriage - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Manny Pacquiao on Gay Marriage   Manny Pacquiao on Gay Marriage - Page 2 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 2:24 pm

and his wife acknowledging another woman Pacquiao banged behind her back.

Jinkee stressed that after the controversy involving Pacquiao and actress Krista Ranillo, she's now confident that her husband will remain loyal to their marriage.

“I love my husband very much. I trust him, because he promised he will not get involved with anyone anymore, after Krista,” she said.

Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Manny Pacquiao on Gay Marriage   Manny Pacquiao on Gay Marriage - Page 2 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 2:57 pm

freakzilla wrote:
I've never liked Manny, I'm a FMJ fan. I'm not going to accuse someone of cheating until there is positive proof and not just hearsay.

so quotes coming directly from Pacquiaos wife discussing his numerous affairs isn't enough for ya?
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Manny Pacquiao on Gay Marriage   Manny Pacquiao on Gay Marriage - Page 2 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 3:04 pm

Manny Pacquiao can do whatever the fuck he wants. He's way too much for one woman to handle
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Prodigy, The Great, Viking Dahmer, The Phenom

PostSubject: Re: Manny Pacquiao on Gay Marriage   Manny Pacquiao on Gay Marriage - Page 2 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 3:09 pm

Birdofthad wrote:
freakzilla wrote:
I've never liked Manny, I'm a FMJ fan. I'm not going to accuse someone of cheating until there is positive proof and not just hearsay.

so quotes coming directly from Pacquiaos wife discussing his numerous affairs isn't enough for ya?

Probably won't be enough. Freak has pulled this act before in the basketball thread.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Manny Pacquiao on Gay Marriage   Manny Pacquiao on Gay Marriage - Page 2 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 3:23 pm

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2012/5/17/3026473/manny-pacquiao-same-sex-marriage-gay-put-to-death-media

Quote :
In the other predictable move of the situation, Floyd Mayweather came out waiving the American flag to announce that he supports Obama and gay marriage saying "I stand behind President Obama & support gay marriage. I'm an American citizen & I believe people should live their life the way they want." As Scott Christ at BLH pointed out "This from the guy who had a fit when it turned out Miguel Cotto sleeps in the same bed as his buddy Bryan, and called his own father a 'faggot' on 24/7 in front of the world last year. A real progressive, that Floyd Mayweather." This was just the reverse of when Floyd took shots at Jeremy Lin and, not willing to let one of the two get press the other one wasn't, Manny's twitter account sent out "God bless Jeremy Lin."

Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: Manny Pacquiao on Gay Marriage   Manny Pacquiao on Gay Marriage - Page 2 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 7:09 pm

Floyd is as disingenuous on his stance on gay marriage as President Barack "The Panderer" Obama is.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Manny Pacquiao on Gay Marriage   Manny Pacquiao on Gay Marriage - Page 2 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 9:00 pm

I really don't give a fuck who Manny has fucked. He can say whatever he likes about gay marriage.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Manny Pacquiao on Gay Marriage   Manny Pacquiao on Gay Marriage - Page 2 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 9:58 pm

But freak your original stance is how is he a hypocrit. Now it's that you simply don't care
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Manny Pacquiao on Gay Marriage   Manny Pacquiao on Gay Marriage - Page 2 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 11:10 pm

Birdofthad wrote:
But freak your original stance is how is he a hypocrit. Now it's that you simply don't care

No, I didn't care the whole time. I just asked how is he a hypocrite.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Manny Pacquiao on Gay Marriage   Manny Pacquiao on Gay Marriage - Page 2 EmptyFri May 18, 2012 2:04 am

I feel ya me droog
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

PostSubject: Re: Manny Pacquiao on Gay Marriage   Manny Pacquiao on Gay Marriage - Page 2 EmptyFri May 18, 2012 4:00 am

He's a hypocrite because he said marriage should not be adulterated. Adultery, cheating on your wife, get it?
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Manny Pacquiao on Gay Marriage   Manny Pacquiao on Gay Marriage - Page 2 EmptyFri May 18, 2012 8:05 pm

I think Pacs wife may have bigger balls then him, love how she just throws it out there that he cheats, Kobes wife shoulda learned this ...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Manny Pacquiao on Gay Marriage   Manny Pacquiao on Gay Marriage - Page 2 EmptyFri May 18, 2012 10:37 pm

She stays with him which makes her a loser not ballsy.
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

PostSubject: Re: Manny Pacquiao on Gay Marriage   Manny Pacquiao on Gay Marriage - Page 2 EmptyFri May 18, 2012 10:44 pm

freakzilla wrote:

Alot of christians don't believe in divorce.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Manny Pacquiao on Gay Marriage   Manny Pacquiao on Gay Marriage - Page 2 EmptySat May 19, 2012 12:18 pm

freakzilla wrote:

Or smart, the longer she stays the more she'll be entitled to.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Manny Pacquiao on Gay Marriage   Manny Pacquiao on Gay Marriage - Page 2 EmptySat May 19, 2012 2:41 pm

Ali wrote:
freakzilla wrote:

Or smart, the longer she stays the more she'll be entitled to.

How do you know that? The rules in the Philippines could be different.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: Manny Pacquiao on Gay Marriage   Manny Pacquiao on Gay Marriage - Page 2 EmptySun May 20, 2012 8:31 pm

The gay marriage debate is another dumb red herring the machine gets retards of all stripes to fight over. Taking up the cause of gay marriage is stupid. And taking the other side and "defending marriage" is stupid. This isn't a serious issue. This is derpism. Fuck off all sides of this debate.
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Manny Pacquiao on Gay Marriage   Manny Pacquiao on Gay Marriage - Page 2 EmptyMon May 21, 2012 5:39 pm

agree wolf its an issue that gets raised whenever you want a distraction

But you can't say it doesn't matter, George Bush won Ohio in 2004 largely off the evangelical african american vote. Why? Because of the gay marriage issue.

Also , just to present both sides of the spectrum, many have argued that Bush won Ohio via voter fraud.

In winning a second term, President Bush made great progress with Hispanic voters nationally, and very little with blacks.
But beneath that story lies an intriguing and surprising development: Bush’s new success with Hispanics was concentrated in the overwhelmingly Republican South _ especially in Texas _ where it mattered little. And his far more limited success with black Christian conservatives, especially in Ohio, proved critical to his re-election.
In Ohio, according to exit polls conducted by the National Election Pool,Bush won 16 percent of the black vote, up from 9 percent in 2000....
For Republicans, it demonstrates that even a small success with black voters can pay huge dividends, and that their opening to the black community is through the church door and an appeal to a strong strain of conservative Christian values.

http://jonathantilove.com/bush-black-vote/

Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: Manny Pacquiao on Gay Marriage   Manny Pacquiao on Gay Marriage - Page 2 EmptyMon May 21, 2012 9:27 pm

A democrat accusing a republican of voter fraud. lol!

That's like a serial killer accusing a parent of being violent because they spank their kids. GTFO here, bird.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Manny Pacquiao on Gay Marriage   Manny Pacquiao on Gay Marriage - Page 2 EmptyWed May 23, 2012 7:35 pm

I didn't neg ya, and did I say it was voter fraud? I said there was a recount, did you know that THEY HAD A RECOUNT IN OHIO AND FLORIDA, I stated Bush won off of the black evangelical gay marriage vote.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Manny Pacquiao on Gay Marriage   Manny Pacquiao on Gay Marriage - Page 2 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 12:41 pm

Manny Pacquiao on Gay Marriage - Page 2 Pacquiao_bible_study_120522_004a

Manny Pacquiao on Gay Marriage - Page 2 Pacquiao_bible_study_120522_006a

Manny Pacquiao on Gay Marriage - Page 2 Pacquiao_bible_study_120522_003a

That's how Manny does Bible Study.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Manny Pacquiao on Gay Marriage   Manny Pacquiao on Gay Marriage - Page 2 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 6:09 pm

Everything's karaoke with that guy I bet that's how he addresses congress in the Philippines
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: Manny Pacquiao on Gay Marriage   Manny Pacquiao on Gay Marriage - Page 2 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 6:32 pm

Birdofthad wrote:
Everything's karaoke with that guy I bet that's how he addresses congress in the Philippines

...and you hate on the guy?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Manny Pacquiao on Gay Marriage   Manny Pacquiao on Gay Marriage - Page 2 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 2:03 pm

Birdofthad wrote:

lol Karaoke Man.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Manny Pacquiao on Gay Marriage   Manny Pacquiao on Gay Marriage - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 1:35 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Manny Pacquiao on Gay Marriage   Manny Pacquiao on Gay Marriage - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Manny Pacquiao on Gay Marriage
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next