Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Manny Pacquiao vs. Timothy Bradley 24/7

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Manny Pacquiao vs. Timothy Bradley 24/7 Empty
PostSubject: Manny Pacquiao vs. Timothy Bradley 24/7   Manny Pacquiao vs. Timothy Bradley 24/7 EmptySun May 20, 2012 2:01 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Manny Pacquiao vs. Timothy Bradley 24/7   Manny Pacquiao vs. Timothy Bradley 24/7 EmptySun May 27, 2012 4:31 pm

Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Manny Pacquiao vs. Timothy Bradley 24/7   Manny Pacquiao vs. Timothy Bradley 24/7 EmptySun May 27, 2012 7:35 pm

I wonder how this will sell, Timothy Bradley is everything Floyd Mayweather isn't, humble, no ego, stable family, no flash, he lives in a boring desert, lets see how many people buy into the nice guy routine.

Pacquiao admitting he hasn't been in the gym since he got beat, I mean beat Juan Manel Marquez is a stunning admission, man he has too much shit going on, know he's adding in bible sessions? lol. Mannys doing like the exact reverse of what George Foreman did, haha.

It looks like Mannys old basketball crew is now forced into bible study lol.

"If you don't read the bible, you don't have the manuel of your life" - Manny Pacquiao , I think t hats what he said

haha Pac doing shooting tournament, haha be careful Pac don't mess your leg up like Tiger did training with the Seals.

I got news for you Manny, if you and Floyd ever get in the ring, he will look a lot bigger, Floyd dwarfed Marquez, Marquez dwarfs you.

Bradleys wife "ya know ............, ya know............, ya know................ya know?
Back to top Go down
cascade_run
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
cascade_run

PostSubject: Re: Manny Pacquiao vs. Timothy Bradley 24/7   Manny Pacquiao vs. Timothy Bradley 24/7 EmptyWed May 30, 2012 10:27 pm

They got to tryeverything to pump that fight up, isn't Bradley the guy that Khan told him to grow some balls and fight him, now he is stepping in the ring with the P4P fighter, I smell a payday, but if Pac looks like he did against Marquez the last fight and he is not focused Bradley could get lucky
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Manny Pacquiao vs. Timothy Bradley 24/7   Manny Pacquiao vs. Timothy Bradley 24/7 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 10:29 am

cascade_run wrote:
They got to tryeverything to pump that fight up, isn't Bradley the guy that Khan told him to grow some balls and fight him, now he is stepping in the ring with the P4P fighter, I smell a payday, but if Pac looks like he did against Marquez the last fight and he is not focused Bradley could get lucky

Yeah Bradley ducked Khan so he could join Top Rank.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Manny Pacquiao vs. Timothy Bradley 24/7   Manny Pacquiao vs. Timothy Bradley 24/7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Manny Pacquiao vs. Timothy Bradley 24/7
Page 1 of 1