Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Manny Pacquiao is touched

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

Manny Pacquiao is touched Empty
PostSubject: Manny Pacquiao is touched   Manny Pacquiao is touched EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 6:40 pm

Quote :
“I will not stay long in boxing because he [God] said: ‘You have done enough. You have made yourself famous but this is harmful.’”

Manny Pacquiao is touched Pacman.8
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

PostSubject: Re: Manny Pacquiao is touched   Manny Pacquiao is touched EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 7:33 pm

Ali wrote:
Quote :
“I will not stay long in boxing because he [God] said: ‘You have done enough. You have made yourself famous but this is harmful.’”

Manny Pacquiao is touched Pacman.8

Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: Manny Pacquiao is touched   Manny Pacquiao is touched EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 7:39 pm

I don't blame him. There is only one decent fight left for him and that guy keeps ducking him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Manny Pacquiao is touched   Manny Pacquiao is touched EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 7:40 pm

KingsOwn19 wrote:
I don't blame him. There is only one decent fight left for him and that guy keeps ducking him.

Even God is telling Manny to duck Floyd, he foresees the asswhooping on the horizon.
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: Manny Pacquiao is touched   Manny Pacquiao is touched EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 7:43 pm

please. Floyd not agreeing to 50-50 and Manny is the ducker. Getduhfugoutahur
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Manny Pacquiao is touched   Manny Pacquiao is touched EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 7:46 pm

KingsOwn19 wrote:
please. Floyd not agreeing to 50-50 and Manny is the ducker. Getduhfugoutahur

Manny is ducking Floyd and you know it son ! 45% still brings in a ridiculous amount of money for Manny to burn in Filipino politics.
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

PostSubject: Re: Manny Pacquiao is touched   Manny Pacquiao is touched EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 7:49 pm

you know thats bullshit...there is no logical way to defend Floyd getting more on the split. Manny is just as big a draw if not a bigger one than Floyd is. How can you tell me that refusing a 50-50 split because "he aint that bright" is not looking for a way to avoid the bout?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Manny Pacquiao is touched   Manny Pacquiao is touched EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 7:51 pm

KingsOwn19 wrote:
you know thats bullshit...there is no logical way to defend Floyd getting more on the split. Manny is just as big a draw if not a bigger one than Floyd is. How can you tell me that refusing a 50-50 split because "he aint that bright" is not looking for a way to avoid the bout?

Manny Pacquiao is touched Jan._31_mayweather_bigger
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Manny Pacquiao is touched   Manny Pacquiao is touched EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 9:43 pm

The GOAT
Back to top Go down
cheekynffc
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : froch, hatton, benn, duran, hagler, ponce de leon

PostSubject: Re: Manny Pacquiao is touched   Manny Pacquiao is touched EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 4:40 am

i imagine it's freddie roach as opposed to god urging him to quit.

his last performance against marquez reeked of laziness in the gym.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Manny Pacquiao is touched   Manny Pacquiao is touched EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 1:26 pm

bobbitt15 wrote:
The GOAT

Please the G.O.A.T is Sugar Ray Robinson and he will be for a very long time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Manny Pacquiao is touched   Manny Pacquiao is touched EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 1:27 pm

cheekynffc wrote:

Combined with the tax evasion issue I might put some money on Bradley for the upset.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Manny Pacquiao is touched   Manny Pacquiao is touched EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 4:56 pm

KingsOwn19 wrote:

there actually is, because Floyd is the proving bigger draw. Look at the PPV numbers, Floyd sold better vs De La Hoya, vs Hatton, vs Juan Manual Marquez and Shane Mosley.

All fought same person, FLoyd sold more, add in FLoyd has brought in other million dollar buys, personally I agree when people say Floyd is the bigger draw. Mainly because, he is.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Manny Pacquiao is touched   Manny Pacquiao is touched EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 4:56 pm

Ali wrote:
bobbitt15 wrote:
The GOAT

Please the G.O.A.T is Sugar Ray Robinson and he will be for a very long time.

THIS an he will be the GOAT forever

no one I mean no one will touch his proime record of 125-1-1
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Manny Pacquiao is touched   Manny Pacquiao is touched EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 5:02 pm

Ali wrote:
cheekynffc wrote:

Combined with the tax evasion issue I might put some money on Bradley for the upset.

Why neg me for saying that ? You get great odds on Bradley at the moment, it's worth a couple bucks. I didn't say he will win just that it's worth it considering the circumstances.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: Manny Pacquiao is touched   Manny Pacquiao is touched EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 5:33 pm

Ali wrote:
Ali wrote:
cheekynffc wrote:

Why neg me for saying that ? You get great odds on Bradley at the moment, it's worth a couple bucks. I didn't say he will win just that it's worth it considering the circumstances.

Im with ya, I think people are going to be surprised when they see that Bradley is actually the faster fighter, he just isn't as fluid. Bradley is that kind of Zab Judah fast, really fast, just doesn't pput it all together (i.e. combinations and perpetual movement)

Pacquiao can get off 6 punches, but shot for shot, Bradley is faster. Pacquiao has slowed down and especially vs arquez he was relegated to 1, 2 or 3 punches at a time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Manny Pacquiao is touched   Manny Pacquiao is touched Empty

Back to top Go down

Manny Pacquiao is touched
Page 1 of 1