Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Reem positive test. This better be a fucking joke.

Go down 
+14
Andrew the Raider King
SOKO
acccardinal12
bobbitt15
KingsOwn19
cascade_run
Bigs03
Ninja
josh200612
Primetyme199
jewzilla
GDPofDRC
killerofchicken
OU
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

Reem positive test. This better be a fucking joke.  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reem positive test. This better be a fucking joke.    Reem positive test. This better be a fucking joke.  - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 11:00 pm

I can't beleive people are wanting JDS vs Mir? Two months ago you same guys would have scoffed at that fight. Frank Mir is not that guy no matter how many old washed up cans, or gatekeeper type fighters he has beaten as of late. I would rather see Cain in a rematch. Fuck reem!
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: Reem positive test. This better be a fucking joke.    Reem positive test. This better be a fucking joke.  - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 11:06 pm

bigbeastcardinal12 wrote:
I can't beleive people are wanting JDS vs Mir? Two months ago you same guys would have scoffed at that fight. Frank Mir is not that guy no matter how many old washed up cans, or gatekeeper type fighters he has beaten as of late. I would rather see Cain in a rematch. Fuck reem!
cain deserves NOTHING after getting knocked the fuck out like he did last fight, let him build it up

sup bbc
Back to top Go down
SOKO
Black Belt
Black Belt
SOKO

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Dragon, Kenflo, Hendo, Guida, Ace, Wand, Cain, Carwin, Foreman, Evander, Oscar

PostSubject: Re: Reem positive test. This better be a fucking joke.    Reem positive test. This better be a fucking joke.  - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 8:33 am

LMFAO we all knew this was coming at some point. Dana had to know he was rolling the dice as soon as he signed his UN HUMAN ASS. I would cut his ass thats just me........what a fucked up scenario now

Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Reem positive test. This better be a fucking joke.    Reem positive test. This better be a fucking joke.  - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 9:03 am

KingsOwn19 wrote:
that sucks...he would have won it
He was gonna get brutally knocked out...quickly. Too bad you fools won't get to know the truth.
Back to top Go down
Andrew the Raider King
Red Belt
Red Belt
Andrew the Raider King

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael, Sexyama, Condit, Hendricks, Cowboy, Struve

PostSubject: Re: Reem positive test. This better be a fucking joke.    Reem positive test. This better be a fucking joke.  - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 9:36 am

FUCK! I really wanted to see this fight too! Fine I will live with the JDS vs Mir. It is still a great card and like a little HW tourney. And soon JB and DC will be sliding over after the Strikeforce fight to bolster the division.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reem positive test. This better be a fucking joke.    Reem positive test. This better be a fucking joke.  - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 1:54 pm

I am not surprised, still sucks though.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Reem positive test. This better be a fucking joke.    Reem positive test. This better be a fucking joke.  - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 6:19 pm

killerofchicken wrote:
cain deserves NOTHING after getting knocked the fuck out like he did last fight, let him build it up

sup bbc

Sup man. Cain deserves it because he simply got caught and fought with an injury. Cain is still the baddest man on the planet imo. Mir would get pummled by JDS and we all know Cain would be the guy to beat JDS anyways. Let Mir beat another guy before he gets a shot at the tittle. Who has Mir beat that is a top guy anyway? The answer is nobody. I would rather them let Hendo fight JDS than Mir. Fucking Reem has really fucked all of us from fans to Zuffa. He should be banned for life for his stupidity.
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Prodigy, The Great, Viking Dahmer, The Phenom

PostSubject: Re: Reem positive test. This better be a fucking joke.    Reem positive test. This better be a fucking joke.  - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 8:36 pm

Cain deserves a fight to build back up to a title fight. The short timing in which he got blasted is the only flukey part of all this. If stood with JDS for very long he was bound to get tagged. Mir is the only heavyweight on the UFC roster who deserves a title fight right now. Hunt has been on a run every bit as impressive as Mir's of late but that doesn't change the fact that he was in such a state of obscurity before that run that he was considered in Bob Sapp freakshow status. Mir has consistently been in or right around the top ten in the division for the last few years. He's the only heavyweight with a credible past in the promotion who is both available and deserving of the available candidates.
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: Reem positive test. This better be a fucking joke.    Reem positive test. This better be a fucking joke.  - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 8:47 pm

Nah, if Mir wants it..it should be his. He's on the best streak outside out Overeem. Really no way to justify giving the shot to Cain who got knocked out in 2 minutes and never successfully defended his title over Mir.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Reem positive test. This better be a fucking joke.    Reem positive test. This better be a fucking joke.  - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 9:27 pm

Ludo wrote:
Cain deserves a fight to build back up to a title fight. The short timing in which he got blasted is the only flukey part of all this. If stood with JDS for very long he was bound to get tagged. Mir is the only heavyweight on the UFC roster who deserves a title fight right now. Hunt has been on a run every bit as impressive as Mir's of late but that doesn't change the fact that he was in such a state of obscurity before that run that he was considered in Bob Sapp freakshow status. Mir has consistently been in or right around the top ten in the division for the last few years. He's the only heavyweight with a credible past in the promotion who is both available and deserving of the available candidates.

You're wrong! Cain got caught so big deal. It all boils down to what the bigger fight is. Mir has beaten old guys who are not legit contenders. Cain got caught and that's it. Cain would beat Mir down and we all know it. Cain vs JDS should happen now. Former champ gets a crack back at his title. Mir got smothered by Brock and got his ass beaten. He has not beaten anyone ranked, he just has a win streak. That's all u guys are basing this off of. That's rediculous that you could settle for such a sham of a fight. Reem fucked us all, but that doesn't mean we should settle for a champ vs a guy that can protect the top 10, like Mir. Cain is the best guy right now and there have been too many ex-champs who got an immediate rematch. Cain didn't fight his fight, and the outcome could be different in a rematch. Mir would just get his ass kicked by JDS. STOP THE LOBBYING ONLINE FOR SUCH A REDICULOUS MAIN EVENT! Cain vs JDS is the best title fight since Reem is out and you all know it. You just want to say Mir deserves it because he beat Roy, Kongo, and old ass Nog. GTFO of here with that! Cain beats JDS in a rematch so Zuffa will hold off either way and give us this bullshit fight that u guys want so bad. Thanks alot.
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: Reem positive test. This better be a fucking joke.    Reem positive test. This better be a fucking joke.  - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 9:41 pm

Way too many immediate rematches. While I think Cain beats Mir and Mir is lower ranked than Cain, Mir has at least done something to work his way towards a title shot. Cro Cop, Big Country and Mir. Cain has done absolutely nothing and last time he fought he did absolutely nothing because he got KTFO quick. If Cain can get by Bigfoot then give him a shot that he has earned. Siomple as that and Beast goes down just like "the villey" versus the elite program in the state of Kentucky.
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Administrator
Administrator
Ninja

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone with the last name Rua or Emelianenko and Uncle Creepy

PostSubject: Re: Reem positive test. This better be a fucking joke.    Reem positive test. This better be a fucking joke.  - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 9:50 pm

Based on Beast's logic Nate Quarry should of got an instant rematch against Rich too...
Back to top Go down
https://ninjasplace.forumotion.net
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Reem positive test. This better be a fucking joke.    Reem positive test. This better be a fucking joke.  - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 9:52 pm

you guys are fuckin retarded. Texas A&M sucks farmer! Ninja is a closet fag also. Mir vs JDS yey!
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Reem positive test. This better be a fucking joke.    Reem positive test. This better be a fucking joke.  - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 9:54 pm

BTW I might buy this site next week. serious.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Reem positive test. This better be a fucking joke.    Reem positive test. This better be a fucking joke.  - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 9:54 pm

What a Face
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Reem positive test. This better be a fucking joke.    Reem positive test. This better be a fucking joke.  - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 9:55 pm

Ninja wrote:
Based on Beast's logic Nate Quarry should of got an instant rematch against Rich too...

That isn't even the same thing and you know it
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: Reem positive test. This better be a fucking joke.    Reem positive test. This better be a fucking joke.  - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 9:56 pm

Its all out of love BBC.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Reem positive test. This better be a fucking joke.    Reem positive test. This better be a fucking joke.  - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 10:01 pm

Farmer1906 wrote:
Its all out of love BBC.

Oh I know. Smooches! That's why I only told about Ninja being a closet fag. He also masterbates to pics of Darth Vader, which is really messed up. You guys are still wrong. I say Cain or Mark Hunt if we want a "Rocky" type comeback fighter story. Hunt would do better than Mir imo.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Reem positive test. This better be a fucking joke.    Reem positive test. This better be a fucking joke.  - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 10:03 pm

Ninja you wanna throw 300 my way and keep 25%? I only plan on owning it until I find Fleav and then she gets the rights.
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

PostSubject: Re: Reem positive test. This better be a fucking joke.    Reem positive test. This better be a fucking joke.  - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 10:04 pm

Hunt has zero business in a main event at this point. I don't care what kind of story or love there is for him. It has to be Mir and if not then Werdum.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Reem positive test. This better be a fucking joke.    Reem positive test. This better be a fucking joke.  - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 10:12 pm

Farmer1906 wrote:
Hunt has zero business in a main event at this point. I don't care what kind of story or love there is for him. It has to be Mir and if not then Werdum.

See I like the Werdum idea also. He has proven himself, and I think he beats Mir. Hunt is on a roll, but it would be an embarrassment if he KO'd JDS. I could see Dana talking Hunt up though. "He proved us all wrong and has been on a tear! I called him up and he said he would take the title fight like a warrior." lol
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Reem positive test. This better be a fucking joke.    Reem positive test. This better be a fucking joke.  - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 10:20 am

Reem positive test. This better be a fucking joke.  - Page 2 Apx65YACAAE27La
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Reem positive test. This better be a fucking joke.    Reem positive test. This better be a fucking joke.  - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 10:52 am

Farmer1906 wrote:
Hunt has zero business in a main event at this point. I don't care what kind of story or love there is for him.

Hunt is on a roll, but it would be an embarrassment if he KO'd JDS. I could see Dana talking Hunt up though. "He proved us all wrong and has been on a tear! I called him up and he said he would take the title fight like a warrior." lol
Reem positive test. This better be a fucking joke.  - Page 2 SyuRv
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Reem positive test. This better be a fucking joke.    Reem positive test. This better be a fucking joke.  - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 10:52 am

Reem positive test. This better be a fucking joke.  - Page 2 Mark_h10
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Reem positive test. This better be a fucking joke.    Reem positive test. This better be a fucking joke.  - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 11:15 am

Jds deserves a chance to challenge Mark Hunt.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reem positive test. This better be a fucking joke.    Reem positive test. This better be a fucking joke.  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Reem positive test. This better be a fucking joke.
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next