Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Looks like you guys got your wish with Lesnar

Go down 
+7
ohiovol62
bobbitt15
Wolfgangsta
captain organic
timthebim
KingsOwn19
Thomasdrrn09
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Thomasdrrn09
Blue Belt
Blue Belt
Thomasdrrn09

Favorite Fighter(s) : MMA-Forrest Griffin, Nate Diaz, GSP Boxing-Cotto,

Looks like you guys got your wish with Lesnar Empty
PostSubject: Looks like you guys got your wish with Lesnar   Looks like you guys got your wish with Lesnar EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 11:37 pm

He ain't getting better anytime soon and Dana said they don't know if it is career/life threating
http://mmajunkie.com/news/16856/dana-white-brock-lesnar-is-not-going-to-be-getting-well-anytime-soon.mma
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looks like you guys got your wish with Lesnar   Looks like you guys got your wish with Lesnar EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 12:10 am

UFC heavyweight champion Brock Lesnar has already re-scheduled his bout with Shane Carwin twice. Now it appears to be off indefinitely.

At Saturday night's UFC 105 post-event press conference, UFC president Dana White said the mononucleosis that had been bothering Lesnar is still present, but the champ is now suffering a new set of illnesses, as well.

"I am worried about it," White said. "I can't really talk about it right now, but [Lesnar] is in rough shape. He's in really bad shape.

"I'm actually probably going to fly to go see him, and we're going to probably have to do some stuff to take care of this guy. He is not well, and he's not getting any better."

White said he wasn't sure how serious the new illnesses were and whether they could be career- or even life-threatening.

"I don't know," White told MMAjunkie.com (www.mmajunkie.com). "I've got to get him to one of these really good hospitals with really good doctors to figure out what's wrong and how we get him better."

White said Lesnar collapsed while spending time on a retreat in Canada and was checked into a hospital.

"[Lesnar] is in bad shape, and the reality is they don't really know all that's wrong with him," White said. "He owns a bunch of property in Canada. He went up to Canada just to get away from his house, to go up there and just kind of chill out up there.

"He [expletive] dropped. He went down, and he had to go to the hospital. They ran every test on the planet on him, and they ended up finding out something else was wrong with him."

White said he's not yet sure what the UFC will do regarding the heavyweight division with its champion on the shelf for an indeterminable amount of time.

"If it's a long wait, we're gong to have to do something," White said. "We're going to have to – the last thing I ever want to do is strip a guy who won a title. That's the last thing I want to do. I don't know if we'll have to do an interim or what we'll do to fix it."

White said there's still more questions than answers surrounding his heavyweight champion, but one thing was certain: Lesnar will be on the shelf for the foreseeable future.

"He is not good," White said. "He is very, very sick, and he's going to be out for a while.

"He doesn't want to talk about it publicly, but he's in bad shape. He's not well. He's not going to be getting well anytime soon.
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: Looks like you guys got your wish with Lesnar   Looks like you guys got your wish with Lesnar EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 5:18 am

I don't remember anybody wishing anything like THAT on the big fella. Nobody ever said they wanted him to not fight.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

PostSubject: Re: Looks like you guys got your wish with Lesnar   Looks like you guys got your wish with Lesnar EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 8:54 am

Thats terrible news for us Brock fans but the main thing is he gets healthy and leads a normal life. Fighting is secondary.
Back to top Go down
captain organic
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
captain organic

PostSubject: Re: Looks like you guys got your wish with Lesnar   Looks like you guys got your wish with Lesnar EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 5:06 pm

the wish that most people had regarding Lesnar was watching him fight Fedor. This is no good at all.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: Looks like you guys got your wish with Lesnar   Looks like you guys got your wish with Lesnar EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 5:41 pm

My wish with Lesnar was to watch him be exposed as the fraud he is who only beat washed up HW's who were either 50 or tremendously lucky. He has never beaten a true great in their prime. Lesnar dying or having career ending issues is still a good consolation though. Piece of human shit.
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Looks like you guys got your wish with Lesnar   Looks like you guys got your wish with Lesnar EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 12:20 am

Hopefully he gets better. I'm awfully curious as to what could be wrong with him
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: Looks like you guys got your wish with Lesnar   Looks like you guys got your wish with Lesnar EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 1:24 am

lol@ some closet homo negging my post. brock is a fake and you know it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looks like you guys got your wish with Lesnar   Looks like you guys got your wish with Lesnar EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 5:34 am

I hope he makes a swift recovery .

Get well soon Brock.
Back to top Go down
ohiovol62
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
ohiovol62

Favorite Fighter(s) : Sakuraba, Fedor, GSP, and Big Nog

PostSubject: Re: Looks like you guys got your wish with Lesnar   Looks like you guys got your wish with Lesnar EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 9:05 am

Nobody wishes that shit on anybody. Thats way off base.
Back to top Go down
Andrew the Raider King
Red Belt
Red Belt
Andrew the Raider King

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael, Sexyama, Condit, Hendricks, Cowboy, Struve

PostSubject: Re: Looks like you guys got your wish with Lesnar   Looks like you guys got your wish with Lesnar EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 11:30 am

Well I am not a fan of his, particularly after what happened at UFC 100, but that doesn't mean I wish him ill health. He has two young kids and personal responibilities that are more important than MMA. I hope he recovers and can handle what is going on in his life.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Looks like you guys got your wish with Lesnar   Looks like you guys got your wish with Lesnar EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 1:15 pm

My wish was to see a fighter defeat Lesnar and shut his donkey mouth.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
Bigs03
Black Belt
Black Belt
Bigs03

Favorite Fighter(s) : Fedor and GSP

PostSubject: Re: Looks like you guys got your wish with Lesnar   Looks like you guys got your wish with Lesnar EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 1:23 pm

That sucks man, hope he gets better soon.

As for now, Dana, kidnap Fedor and force him to fight in the UFC...you and I both know he will dominate.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looks like you guys got your wish with Lesnar   Looks like you guys got your wish with Lesnar EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 1:28 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:
My wish with Lesnar was to watch him be exposed as the fraud he is who only beat washed up HW's who were either 50 or tremendously lucky. He has never beaten a true great in their prime. Lesnar dying or having career ending issues is still a good consolation though. Piece of human shit.

Only a piece of human shit would wish this on another human. This shows that you are 1.
Back to top Go down
JerseyStyle
Orange Belt
Orange Belt

PostSubject: Re: Looks like you guys got your wish with Lesnar   Looks like you guys got your wish with Lesnar EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 4:17 pm

Quote :
lol@ some closet homo negging my post. brock is a fake and you know it

That would be me. At a -15 its nothing new for you. Has nothing to do with Brock being a fake it has to do with your post about a man that is sick .

If any fighter was 100% healthy and gets KTFO then bash him and say I told you so. However to say "Lesnar dying or having career ending issues is still a good consolation though. Piece of human shit." is just fucked up on your part. Nothing new for you.

Closet homo haha classic ...........
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: Looks like you guys got your wish with Lesnar   Looks like you guys got your wish with Lesnar EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 4:48 pm

Maybe Brock has sickle cell, black genes and all...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looks like you guys got your wish with Lesnar   Looks like you guys got your wish with Lesnar Empty

Back to top Go down

Looks like you guys got your wish with Lesnar
Page 1 of 1