Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Did You Guys See........

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

Did You Guys See........ Empty
PostSubject: Did You Guys See........   Did You Guys See........ EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 6:28 am

TITO GET FUCKIN OWNED WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Did You Guys See........   Did You Guys See........ EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 6:34 am

Lol. No one can ever question your loyalty to the Lions Den.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Did You Guys See........   Did You Guys See........ EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 6:37 am

i swaer some guy at the bar was like man you really hate Tito and my friends told him "dont ask"

I personally see it as my fit duty to lead the "Fuck TIto" chant when i am in public and he is fighting, some hispanic guy got all upity and i was like you going for Velasquez? me to shut up

it was great though i literally said man Hammer needs a takedown, boom hes got tito down it was sweet
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Did You Guys See........   Did You Guys See........ EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 6:53 am

Tito even though he lost didn't look that bad, he made the fight competitive. It was a moronic strategy to only strike with Hammil.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Did You Guys See........   Did You Guys See........ Empty

Back to top Go down

Did You Guys See........
Page 1 of 1