Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Assassin's Creed III

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

Assassin's Creed III - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed III   Assassin's Creed III - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 1:03 pm

That battle of Boston sequence was epic, running through the street and seeing the church blowing up in front of you was crazy.

I've just opened up New York.
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, FEDOR, NICK DIAZ

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed III   Assassin's Creed III - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 1:54 pm

You know what I'm wanting to know Ali? I want to know who is mimicing who? Do templars mimic assassins? Or the other way around? Explain Haythem's hidden blade?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed III   Assassin's Creed III - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 1:59 pm

MMAEYES wrote:
You know what I'm wanting to know Ali? I want to know who is mimicing who? Do templars mimic assassins? Or the other way around? Explain Haythem's hidden blade?

Well wasn't Haythem's father originally an Assassin who was turned to the dark side ? If that's the case it could have been passed down.

Regardless of that considering how long the Assassin's and Templar's have been at war I am sure they would have captured an Assassin at some stage and learned their tricks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed III   Assassin's Creed III - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 12:18 pm

Hey MMAeyes did you do the Rio mission yet ? There's an MMA fight going on in the background in an octagon, the funny thing is one of the guys fighting is wearing a shirt Laughing
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, FEDOR, NICK DIAZ

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed III   Assassin's Creed III - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 3:43 pm

LOL yeah I saw that in the rio mission, where did you hear that about Haythems pops?

I mean I get what your saying they have to know each others tricks but I didn't realize they would be so much alike, climbing to the top of tall building to see where everything is should only be an assassin thing imo.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed III   Assassin's Creed III - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 1:03 am

MMAEYES wrote:
LOL yeah I saw that in the rio mission, where did you hear that about Haythems pops?

I mean I get what your saying they have to know each others tricks but I didn't realize they would be so much alike, climbing to the top of tall building to see where everything is should only be an assassin thing imo.

I think the climbing thing was just for the player and to lure him into thinking Haythem was an Assassin.

I think it was in one of those bio pages that pop up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed III   Assassin's Creed III - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 2:38 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed III   Assassin's Creed III - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Assassin's Creed III
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3