Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Fantasy Baseball

Go down 
+4
bobbitt15
timthebim
OU
GolbeZ
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
GolbeZ
Administrator
Administrator
GolbeZ

Favorite Fighter(s) : Condit, Machida, Aldo, Bendo, KJ Noons, Dominick Cruz The Praying Mantis

Fantasy Baseball - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Baseball   Fantasy Baseball - Page 9 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 1:20 pm

I see you benched your PP's, I feel like it was the right move .. but if Kuroda goes off, its close enough that he could take both of those stats.. close game

I thought about benching my pitchers too but I decided to roll with them.. dunno if its the right choice so hopefully it works out .. he has to take over 3 stats to win so I got a decent lead going into the last day
Back to top Go down
GolbeZ
Administrator
Administrator
GolbeZ

Favorite Fighter(s) : Condit, Machida, Aldo, Bendo, KJ Noons, Dominick Cruz The Praying Mantis

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Baseball   Fantasy Baseball - Page 9 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 1:22 pm

he has 2 starters go off early .. so I could bench dempster if it looks good. he has a good matchup though
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Baseball   Fantasy Baseball - Page 9 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 3:04 pm

GolbeZ wrote:
I see you benched your PP's, I feel like it was the right move .. but if Kuroda goes off, its close enough that he could take both of those stats.. close game

I thought about benching my pitchers too but I decided to roll with them.. dunno if its the right choice so hopefully it works out .. he has to take over 3 stats to win so I got a decent lead going into the last day

Yeah I have benched my PP for the last 3 or 4 days. Basically just hoping his starters played like shit. I also picked up an extra closer to try and steal saves.
Back to top Go down
GolbeZ
Administrator
Administrator
GolbeZ

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Baseball   Fantasy Baseball - Page 9 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 8:22 pm

looks like its me and you timmy
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Baseball   Fantasy Baseball - Page 9 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 11:10 pm

GolbeZ wrote:
looks like its me and you timmy

I got lucky. Jose Valverde nearly killed me. he came in and gave up a couple hits and a run. I barely survived. 2 weeks in a row I just barely won.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Baseball   Fantasy Baseball - Page 9 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 9:13 am

Timmy vs Mantis for the title? Congrats you guy, looks like you're both in the money. Good luck.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Baseball   Fantasy Baseball - Page 9 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 9:48 am

OU wrote:
Timmy vs Mantis for the title? Congrats you guy, looks like you're both in the money. Good luck.

Thanks OU. Im looking forward to trying to pull the upset of Mantis. His team is stacked and I have been saying pretty much all season that he has the best team but I just have to try to find a way to sneak out with the W!!!!
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Baseball   Fantasy Baseball - Page 9 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 9:48 am

BTW good luck Mantis!!!!!
Back to top Go down
GolbeZ
Administrator
Administrator
GolbeZ

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Baseball   Fantasy Baseball - Page 9 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 1:31 pm

timthebim wrote:
OU wrote:

Thanks OU. Im looking forward to trying to pull the upset of Mantis. His team is stacked and I have been saying pretty much all season that he has the best team but I just have to try to find a way to sneak out with the W!!!!

Well it looks like I will have to try and pull it off without my 2 best players.

Cargo's hammy is hurt and the Rockies are far out of contention, they have no reason to risk his injury.. he's been pinch hitting and yesterday was clearly limping real bad when he was running.. I would be very surprised if he comes back

And j-ham, who started with a Sinus infection but was affecting his vision (what?).. is back in Texas getting more tests done to figure out whats going on.. like he's a damn House M.D. patient.. Im gonna put my money on Lupus because its due.

Still like my chances though lol.. my team is pretty deep I feel

GL Timmy

Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Baseball   Fantasy Baseball - Page 9 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 2:09 pm

GolbeZ wrote:
timthebim wrote:
OU wrote:

Well it looks like I will have to try and pull it off without my 2 best players.

Cargo's hammy is hurt and the Rockies are far out of contention, they have no reason to risk his injury.. he's been pinch hitting and yesterday was clearly limping real bad when he was running.. I would be very surprised if he comes back

And j-ham, who started with a Sinus infection but was affecting his vision (what?).. is back in Texas getting more tests done to figure out whats going on.. like he's a damn House M.D. patient.. Im gonna put my money on Lupus because its due.

Still like my chances though lol.. my team is pretty deep I feel

GL Timmy

I feel the same way about your team lol. I think I got the tie breaker between us though if it is truely head to head record so that may help me. Also I would be lying if I said Im sad to hear about Cargo and J-ham lol.
Back to top Go down
GolbeZ
Administrator
Administrator
GolbeZ

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Baseball   Fantasy Baseball - Page 9 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 2:16 pm

I thought it was the higher seed wins tiebreaker, and h2h record only came into play when seeding for the playoffs in case of a tie in overall record..

I could be wrong.. like I said I left all of this stuff on Default settings
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Baseball   Fantasy Baseball - Page 9 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 2:19 pm

Im not sure? If u find out let me know lol. I normally wouldnt worry about it but with the 2 close matches I have had already I think this 1 will be close also. I thought it was head to head record but im not sure because when I tied with Bobbitt I was the higher seed and had the better record.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Baseball   Fantasy Baseball - Page 9 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 2:20 pm

timthebim wrote:
Im not sure? If u find out let me know lol. I normally wouldnt worry about it but with the 2 close matches I have had already I think this 1 will be close also. I thought it was head to head record but im not sure because when I tied with Bobbitt I was the higher seed and had the better record.

Head to head record I meant.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Baseball   Fantasy Baseball - Page 9 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 2:38 pm

Damn Im getting destroyed already lol.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Baseball   Fantasy Baseball - Page 9 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 11:59 pm

Day 1 over. Im down 3-4-3.
Back to top Go down
GolbeZ
Administrator
Administrator
GolbeZ

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Baseball   Fantasy Baseball - Page 9 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:18 am

timthebim wrote:

your streaming of pitchers better not pitch like that everyday.. it will be very upsetting
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Baseball   Fantasy Baseball - Page 9 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 9:33 am

GolbeZ wrote:
timthebim wrote:

your streaming of pitchers better not pitch like that everyday.. it will be very upsetting

LOL well your hitters better not come off of a 5 day break and hit a homer cause that will be very upsetting also.
Back to top Go down
GolbeZ
Administrator
Administrator
GolbeZ

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Baseball   Fantasy Baseball - Page 9 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 1:39 pm

well cargo was shut down it looks like .. but let me guess, they wont help me out and put him on the DL
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Baseball   Fantasy Baseball - Page 9 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 6:26 pm

GolbeZ wrote:
well cargo was shut down it looks like .. but let me guess, they wont help me out and put him on the DL

Probably not with the expanded roster. U keeping him for next year?
Back to top Go down
GolbeZ
Administrator
Administrator
GolbeZ

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Baseball   Fantasy Baseball - Page 9 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 11:05 pm

timthebim wrote:
GolbeZ wrote:

probably/maybe .. i mean i have 6 valid keepers for bats.. either way, not a droppable guy in a keeper league

P.S.

Thats more like the way I want your SPs to pitch
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Baseball   Fantasy Baseball - Page 9 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 11:06 pm

GolbeZ wrote:
timthebim wrote:
GolbeZ wrote:

probably/maybe .. i mean i have 6 valid keepers for bats.. either way, not a droppable guy in a keeper league

P.S.

Thats more like the way I want your SPs to pitch

I thought he was doing fine lol. He went the 1st 2 innings no problem and then I look up and he gave up 5 in 1 inning palm
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Baseball   Fantasy Baseball - Page 9 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 11:07 pm

With the match being 10 days we have a long way to go though.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Baseball   Fantasy Baseball - Page 9 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 11:09 pm

Ouch looks like Goldshmidt just hit a grand slam Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
GolbeZ
Administrator
Administrator
GolbeZ

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Baseball   Fantasy Baseball - Page 9 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 11:24 pm

noice .. need my guys to start swiping bases
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Baseball   Fantasy Baseball - Page 9 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 11:33 pm

I seen u picked up Everth Cabrera lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Baseball   Fantasy Baseball - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fantasy Baseball
Page 9 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next