Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Fantasy Baseball

Go down 
+4
bobbitt15
timthebim
OU
GolbeZ
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

Fantasy Baseball - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Baseball   Fantasy Baseball - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 4:10 pm

Lol...yes

I'm torn on my 4th spot. Gonna have to debate this one for a bit
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Baseball   Fantasy Baseball - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 11:08 pm

I sent u mine Golbez.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Baseball   Fantasy Baseball - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 11:15 pm

A couple questions i would have is are there a limit on free agent pickups per week? What are all the catagories? I will probably think of a couple more also.
Back to top Go down
GolbeZ
Administrator
Administrator
GolbeZ

Favorite Fighter(s) : Condit, Machida, Aldo, Bendo, KJ Noons, Dominick Cruz The Praying Mantis

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Baseball   Fantasy Baseball - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 11:30 pm

timthebim wrote:
A couple questions i would have is are there a limit on free agent pickups per week? What are all the catagories? I will probably think of a couple more also.

It is 10 FA pickups a week .. (default)
And it's the same cats as from the NP league .. We did a vote to add anymore and none went through ..

So R, HR, Rbis, BAVg, SBs... Ks Ws Saves whip era
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Baseball   Fantasy Baseball - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 12:43 am

GolbeZ wrote:
timthebim wrote:

It is 10 FA pickups a week .. (default)
And it's the same cats as from the NP league .. We did a vote to add anymore and none went through ..

So R, HR, Rbis, BAVg, SBs... Ks Ws Saves whip era

Sounds awesome!
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Baseball   Fantasy Baseball - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 12:53 am

I got my team set up Golbez!
Back to top Go down
GolbeZ
Administrator
Administrator
GolbeZ

Favorite Fighter(s) : Condit, Machida, Aldo, Bendo, KJ Noons, Dominick Cruz The Praying Mantis

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Baseball   Fantasy Baseball - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 3:26 pm

timthebim wrote:
I got my team set up Golbez!

sweet, I saw that .. just one more thing to do .. when you go to your My Team section .. their will be a subtab under it that says Keepers.. Check 4 of those bad boys and hit submit..

You can also take a look at everyone who has submitted there keepers
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Baseball   Fantasy Baseball - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 10:37 pm

Cool will do. I got 3 for sure but the 4th is definitely a tough decision.
Back to top Go down
GolbeZ
Administrator
Administrator
GolbeZ

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Baseball   Fantasy Baseball - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 12:44 pm

Alright OU .. time to step up son.. Bobbitt and Tim already have

You got .. Sultans of swat

You have 2 of the top 3 pitchers in the game Halladay and Kershaw (plus 2 more keepers) and the first pick in the draft
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Baseball   Fantasy Baseball - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 12:50 pm

You know what, fuck it. OK. I spend $50 on dumb shit enough anyways. I'm down. You need my e-mail?
Back to top Go down
GolbeZ
Administrator
Administrator
GolbeZ

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Baseball   Fantasy Baseball - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 12:57 pm

OU wrote:
You know what, fuck it. OK. I spend $50 on dumb shit enough anyways. I'm down. You need my e-mail?

Sent.. Edit your team and select your keepers

Its only 50 and its due at the All Star break .. you can empty you pocket change in a piggy bank and make 50 dollars in that time
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Baseball   Fantasy Baseball - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 1:01 pm

GolbeZ wrote:
OU wrote:

Its only 50 and its due at the All Star break .. you can empty you pocket change in a piggy bank and make 50 dollars in that time
I'm getting a whopping total of $70 bucks back for taxes. I'll use that lol
Back to top Go down
GolbeZ
Administrator
Administrator
GolbeZ

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Baseball   Fantasy Baseball - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 1:12 pm

OU wrote:
GolbeZ wrote:
OU wrote:

dang that sucks .. i got 1190 back
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Baseball   Fantasy Baseball - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 1:15 pm

GolbeZ wrote:
OU wrote:
GolbeZ wrote:
OU wrote:

I had to pay in $250 for state, I had to pay $185 to the bitch who did my taxes. Also had to pay on any money earned in my CD account. After all was said and done, I get to take home $70. My fault with not having my employer holding out enough for state. That would have helped.
Back to top Go down
GolbeZ
Administrator
Administrator
GolbeZ

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Baseball   Fantasy Baseball - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 1:21 pm

OU wrote:
GolbeZ wrote:
OU wrote:
GolbeZ wrote:
OU wrote:

I had to pay in $250 for state, I had to pay $185 to the bitch who did my taxes. Also had to pay on any money earned in my CD account. After all was said and done, I get to take home $70. My fault with not having my employer holding out enough for state. That would have helped.

oh dang.. I don't pay state .. and 185????? I just use turbotax free online .. i mean if you go to an HRBlock they only charge 50 to do your taxes .. thats steep
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Baseball   Fantasy Baseball - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 1:24 pm

Well last year was a unique year for me. I got some money in a settlement so didn't know how they handle it. Usually my mom does my taxes for free, she does pretty much everyone's taxes that I know. From now on I should be able to get it done for free again, last year was just a freak year.
Back to top Go down
GolbeZ
Administrator
Administrator
GolbeZ

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Baseball   Fantasy Baseball - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 2:52 pm

well the invite should be in your email homeslice.. I have the draft set for March 26th (2 days before the season opener) @ 6 CST..

thats not final .. just wanted to set something.. though it is a long enough notice I would think for people

hit up the message board any concerns and what not.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Baseball   Fantasy Baseball - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 9:18 pm

How did OU get pick 1???? OU u son of a bitch...... Mad
Back to top Go down
GolbeZ
Administrator
Administrator
GolbeZ

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Baseball   Fantasy Baseball - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 9:45 pm

timthebim wrote:
How did OU get pick 1???? OU u son of a bitch...... Mad

in the 6th post in this thread I listed the teams available and their draft position .. you went with My Nuts Ichiro which has the 2nd pick .. so close enough
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Baseball   Fantasy Baseball - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 9:19 pm

Damn I missed the post lol.
Back to top Go down
GolbeZ
Administrator
Administrator
GolbeZ

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Baseball   Fantasy Baseball - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 12:49 am

Keeper top 250 Rankings

http://sports.espn.go.com/fantasy/baseball/flb/story?page=mlbdk2k12_keeperranks

hit up the board .. and set yo keepa's fooooo's

Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Baseball   Fantasy Baseball - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 12:51 am

Sweet!
Back to top Go down
GolbeZ
Administrator
Administrator
GolbeZ

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Baseball   Fantasy Baseball - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 12:56 am

timthebim wrote:
Sweet!

Use those rankings however you see fit .. because we don't keep too many players every year and you still want to win the current year. So yes being younger gives you more value in keeper leagues but Berkman might give you the better chance to win this year.. so make your strategy yo'
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Baseball   Fantasy Baseball - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 1:03 am

My strategy is to win now!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
GolbeZ
Administrator
Administrator
GolbeZ

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Baseball   Fantasy Baseball - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 7:49 pm

Hit up the msg board folks .. I put up idea to be discussed along with other threads .. and put up a draft date and what not..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Baseball   Fantasy Baseball - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fantasy Baseball
Page 2 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next