Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Miesha Tate not impressed by Ronda

Go down 
+5
KingsOwn19
captain organic
bobbitt15
killerofchicken
OU
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
captain organic
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
captain organic

Miesha Tate not impressed by Ronda - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miesha Tate not impressed by Ronda   Miesha Tate not impressed by Ronda - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 9:19 pm

Like I said Ronda vs Davis.

Kaufman vs Tate.

Gives us two fights people will be interested in, and talking about. And if Ronda is impressive vs Davis, then we have ourselves the most hyped up women's fight in years.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Miesha Tate not impressed by Ronda   Miesha Tate not impressed by Ronda - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 11:12 am

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2011/11/30/2599063/strikeforce-meisha-tate-ronda-rousey-debate-pros-cons-fight-mma-news
Last week Ronda was a guest on The MMA Hour with Ariel Helwani, and
she mades no bones about the fact that she wanted a shot at 135 lb.
champion Miesha Tate,
and she thinks she would beat her. Rousey believes, despite never
competing at 135 pounds and only having four career fights, that a bout
between her and Tate would sell better than a a second bout between Tate
and Sarah Kaufman, despite Kaufman being the number one contender. This week, Ariel invited both Tate and Rousey onto the show. And as expected, they disagreed on just about everything.

Tate believes that Kaufman and Alexis Davis
should be ahead of Rousey, and Ronda needs to fight and win at 135
first. Rousey believes it's a better business idea to fight now:

"I really feel 100 percent that a fight between her and me needs to
happen," Rousey said. "It'll be great for women's MMA. It'll be the
first highly anticipated fight in women's MMA for a long time ... We
need to capitalize on the opportunity while we still have it. I don't
want to risk her losing the title and us not being able to fight each
other for the title."

Tate stated that people only care because Rousey's attractive:

"I think it's working because she's pretty," Tate said. "If you
weren't pretty, it wouldn't matter what you said or didn't say. That's
why you're getting this attention. I don't know, I guess I personally
like more of a humble approach. You can say you want to be the Chael Sonnen of women's MMA, and Chael gets a lot of press and everything like that, too, but no one likes him."

Rousey had a pretty obvious response to that:

"Yeah, but he makes a lot of money and he gets a lot of title shots, too, doesn't he?"

Miesha Tate not impressed by Ronda - Page 2 Star-divide.v5e9d7f1

After some back and forth about what's fair and honorable, the topic
switched to the real top contender at 135, Sarah Kaufman. And Ronda
didn't hold back:

"Sarah Kaufman kind of gives boring interviews, she's not a
supermodel and the way she fights, she doesn't finish matches in
extraordinary fashion," she said. "It's just kind of being realistic.
I'm sorry that I have to say things bluntly and offend some people. I
just want there to be a highly marketable, exciting women's title
fight, and I want to be part of that because I feel like I could do a
really good job, and you could, too. I think the two of us could do a
better job of that than you and Sarah Kaufman."

Kaufman had a pretty curt response to that when told about it later:

"It would be way smarter for the longevity of the division to work
her way up," she said. "If she runs through people -- which I don't
think she will -- then I'll be happy to beat her face in. She wants to
be pretty? She won't be as pretty after our fight."

Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Miesha Tate not impressed by Ronda   Miesha Tate not impressed by Ronda - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 11:53 am

I don't think these girls are scared of Ronda, not even a little bit. I don't have a problem with what Ronda is doing because WMMA could use something like this to keep the discussion going. But I also agree that she needs to wait her turn and work her way up. But if she dominates Davis like she has everyone else, that should vault her up there.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: Miesha Tate not impressed by Ronda   Miesha Tate not impressed by Ronda - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 12:28 pm

OU wrote:
I don't think these girls are scared of Ronda, not even a little bit. I don't have a problem with what Ronda is doing because WMMA could use something like this to keep the discussion going. But I also agree that she needs to wait her turn and work her way up. But if she dominates Davis like she has everyone else, that should vault her up there.
the thing is tho, a champion like Tate should not be the one to deny her a shot. she should beat her up and go to the next one like every champ does
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Miesha Tate not impressed by Ronda   Miesha Tate not impressed by Ronda - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 12:31 pm

killerofchicken wrote:
OU wrote:
the thing is tho, a champion like Tate should not be the one to deny her a shot. she should beat her up and go to the next one like every champ does
Well just like Anderson with Chael. Stating your opinion on the subject and refusing to accept the fight are two very different things. I understand where Tate is coming from.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: Miesha Tate not impressed by Ronda   Miesha Tate not impressed by Ronda - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 12:32 pm

not to mention the hypocrisy of her statement about RR being pretty and that being the reason she's getting the attention...

Miesha Tate not impressed by Ronda - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT6g2Y2gBguumNEKpev4WRiJaijWkjjlgqS-0q9GxHx38-lONwbqg

Miesha Tate not impressed by Ronda - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT9C8TSghLtgBIIS5e6RX9yI1fdlfItRfEVnVr4n7l7ehgIc2ef
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: Miesha Tate not impressed by Ronda   Miesha Tate not impressed by Ronda - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 12:33 pm

Miesha Tate not impressed by Ronda - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTfRjdsKVjd6TvraGoQnqL0xMg68tpwWsid3PnEEAdmKnZEas2S

the best pic of tate on the interwebs lol
Back to top Go down
captain organic
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
captain organic

PostSubject: Re: Miesha Tate not impressed by Ronda   Miesha Tate not impressed by Ronda - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 1:49 pm

Where these girls are each wrong.

Tate:

1)Ronda is more then just a pretty face. she is an olympian, and she is finishing fights in ridiculously quick fashion.

2)Ronda is making headlines, but this is far from Chael territory.

Ronda:

1)This fight does not need to happen right away, and it need not be tate. She can talk shit about whomever, and there would be hype. I def feel that her beating Davis would be the best set up for a big title fight.

2)Kaufman is both better and more exciting then Tate. She's not as good looking, and she has had a couple bores here and there at the higher level, but overall I see her pretty clearly as the better fighter.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Miesha Tate not impressed by Ronda   Miesha Tate not impressed by Ronda - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 2:17 pm

killerofchicken wrote:
Miesha Tate not impressed by Ronda - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTfRjdsKVjd6TvraGoQnqL0xMg68tpwWsid3PnEEAdmKnZEas2S

the best pic of tate on the interwebs lol
Sorry Killer, this ain't Miesha.
http://www.mmamania.com/2011/12/5/2612715/pic-hot-girl-in-thong-is-not-miesha-tate-but-does-it-matter
No that photo isn't even me that's the ridiculous part. I saw the pic n I
don't think it looks anything like me I'm in way better shape, even
outta shape ... hell no! If u wanna see what my butt looks like u can
see it in FIGHT Magazine, not a trampy free pic like that.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: Miesha Tate not impressed by Ronda   Miesha Tate not impressed by Ronda - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 2:20 pm

either way i'd tap that ass... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Miesha Tate not impressed by Ronda   Miesha Tate not impressed by Ronda - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 2:21 pm

killerofchicken wrote:
either way i'd tap that ass... Miesha Tate not impressed by Ronda - Page 2 726609
I guess most people think Meisha is lying.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Miesha Tate not impressed by Ronda   Miesha Tate not impressed by Ronda - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 2:44 pm

4) Miesha is hot, Ronda ain't.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Miesha Tate not impressed by Ronda   Miesha Tate not impressed by Ronda - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 2:51 pm

disagree motha fucka
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: Miesha Tate not impressed by Ronda   Miesha Tate not impressed by Ronda - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 2:54 pm

GDPofDRC wrote:

i see them being on the same lvl
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Miesha Tate not impressed by Ronda   Miesha Tate not impressed by Ronda - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 2:54 pm

Her face is like a tub of butter and her body ain't far behind. Yall disappoint me.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: Miesha Tate not impressed by Ronda   Miesha Tate not impressed by Ronda - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 2:55 pm

GDPofDRC wrote:
Her face is like a tub of butter and her body ain't far behind. Yall disappoint me.
tates face isn't much better than Rhondas to be honest
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: Miesha Tate not impressed by Ronda   Miesha Tate not impressed by Ronda - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 2:56 pm

off topic kinda but did you guys see the adds for Haywire during the finale
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Miesha Tate not impressed by Ronda   Miesha Tate not impressed by Ronda - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 2:57 pm

I would like to get judo thrown and mounted....and I ain't talking about Gene

Miesha Tate not impressed by Ronda - Page 2 AfmloCZCQAArEp4
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Prodigy, The Great, Viking Dahmer, The Phenom

PostSubject: Re: Miesha Tate not impressed by Ronda   Miesha Tate not impressed by Ronda - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 3:05 pm

GDPofDRC wrote:

GDPofDRC wrote:

Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

PostSubject: Re: Miesha Tate not impressed by Ronda   Miesha Tate not impressed by Ronda - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 3:06 pm

Can someone hook me up with some kind of proof then or something, all I can find are these and I thought they told me everything I need to know, what am I missing?

Miesha Tate

Ronda Rousey
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Prodigy, The Great, Viking Dahmer, The Phenom

PostSubject: Re: Miesha Tate not impressed by Ronda   Miesha Tate not impressed by Ronda - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 3:09 pm

GDPofDRC wrote:
Can someone hook me up with some kind of proof then or something, all I can find are these and I thought they told me everything I need to know, what am I missing?

Miesha Tate

Ronda Rousey

This is like arguing with the blind about what color pumpkin pie is, or arguing with freak about rankings. If you have to ask you'll never know.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

PostSubject: Re: Miesha Tate not impressed by Ronda   Miesha Tate not impressed by Ronda - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 3:12 pm

Miesha Tate not impressed by Ronda - Page 2 12362110
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

PostSubject: Re: Miesha Tate not impressed by Ronda   Miesha Tate not impressed by Ronda - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 3:13 pm

Ludo wrote:
GDPofDRC wrote:

Miesha Tate

Ronda Rousey

This is like arguing with the blind about what color pumpkin pie is, or arguing with freak about rankings. If you have to ask you'll never know.

I'd rather not say what this is like because it's kind of sad.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Miesha Tate not impressed by Ronda   Miesha Tate not impressed by Ronda - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 3:15 pm

Personally I find both women attractive. Both have their qualities, but call me crazy, I like Ronda's face. She has great teeth and her expressions are sexy to me.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Miesha Tate not impressed by Ronda   Miesha Tate not impressed by Ronda - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 3:29 pm

I like Ronda too. I didn't think Miesha looked hot at all Saturday in Caraway's corner. She has a unique look. It takes certain styles and angles to make her hot
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Miesha Tate not impressed by Ronda   Miesha Tate not impressed by Ronda - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Miesha Tate not impressed by Ronda
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next