Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Black friday!!!!

Go down 
+6
GDPofDRC
Ludo
Cu Bu
Ziggy116
KingsOwn19
timthebim
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

Black friday!!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black friday!!!!   Black friday!!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 11:25 am

Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Black friday!!!!   Black friday!!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 4:03 pm

Spain has the Running of the Bulls, America has Black Friday.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Black friday!!!!   Black friday!!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 4:04 pm

GDPofDRC wrote:
Spain has the Running of the Bulls, America has Black Friday.
Which one has more fatalities?
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Black friday!!!!   Black friday!!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 11:55 am

I ordered a laptop on Cyber Monday from BestBuy.com, looked around and they seemed to have the best deals. Noticed the next day the item was shown as "sold out online". The initial e-mail I received said the item should ship between 0-1 business days and estimated arrival of 12/03-10. A couple days past and I notice my order status is still "waiting to be fulfilled". Then I notice some comments coming in about the item being over sold and on backorder.
So I call up Best Buy and they tell me I can't cancel my order until it is officially put on back order, but they don't know how long before that status will change. So right now I'm not able to buy a new laptop because my money is still technically tied up in this one and I can't cancel my order until the status is changed. I called again today and they told me I can't cancel until after 12/10 estimated arrival date has past. So I'm just stuck in this gay little window.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: Black friday!!!!   Black friday!!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 12:01 pm

OU wrote:
I ordered a laptop on Cyber Monday from BestBuy.com, looked around and they seemed to have the best deals. Noticed the next day the item was shown as "sold out online". The initial e-mail I received said the item should ship between 0-1 business days and estimated arrival of 12/03-10. A couple days past and I notice my order status is still "waiting to be fulfilled". Then I notice some comments coming in about the item being over sold and on backorder.
So I call up Best Buy and they tell me I can't cancel my order until it is officially put on back order, but they don't know how long before that status will change. So right now I'm not able to buy a new laptop because my money is still technically tied up in this one and I can't cancel my order until the status is changed. I called again today and they told me I can't cancel until after 12/10 estimated arrival date has past. So I'm just stuck in this gay little window.
lol, that sux... how much did you "buy" it for in the first place?
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Black friday!!!!   Black friday!!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 12:03 pm

$309
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: Black friday!!!!   Black friday!!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 12:03 pm

NOICE
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Black friday!!!!   Black friday!!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 10:57 am

BestBuy waited until the last possible day, 12/10 to send me an e-mail putting my laptop on backorder. So I immediately canceled my order and placed a new order at Circuit City with 2nd day air delivery. Now I have my laptop, fuck Best Buy.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Black friday!!!!   Black friday!!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 5:45 pm

Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Black friday!!!!   Black friday!!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 6:10 pm

Looks like my traditional Black Friday plans are going to be scrapped this year. Not enough snow on the mountain. I guess I'm doing nothing Friday. Won't be buying a thing, Black Friday Thursday night is some ugly shit.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Black friday!!!!   Black friday!!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 12:31 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Black friday!!!!   Black friday!!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 7:57 am

Tis the season to be jolly

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Black friday!!!!   Black friday!!!! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Black friday!!!!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2