[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]
 
Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 Black friday!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
avatar

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS
Posts : 16259
Join date : 2010-02-28
Age : 31
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: Black friday!!!!   Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:25 am

OU wrote:
http://www.killsometime.com/videos/6362/Black-Friday-Target-Trample
No
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely
Posts : 21275
Join date : 2009-08-04
Age : 97
Location : Fresyes, CA

PostSubject: Re: Black friday!!!!   Tue Nov 29, 2011 4:03 pm

Spain has the Running of the Bulls, America has Black Friday.

_________________
captain organic wrote:
tolivendiewithLA wrote:
Are u fucking serious with this post bro? ur a newbie to MMA compared to me, I watch all fights, but don't get a hard on unless guys are in the top 30.

Uh, Are u fucking serious with this post bro?



WAR WAR WAR
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
OU
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman
Posts : 43455
Join date : 2009-07-15
Age : 31
Location : Lawton, Oklahoma

PostSubject: Re: Black friday!!!!   Tue Nov 29, 2011 4:04 pm

GDPofDRC wrote:
Spain has the Running of the Bulls, America has Black Friday.
Which one has more fatalities?

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OU
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman
Posts : 43455
Join date : 2009-07-15
Age : 31
Location : Lawton, Oklahoma

PostSubject: Re: Black friday!!!!   Thu Dec 08, 2011 11:55 am

I ordered a laptop on Cyber Monday from BestBuy.com, looked around and they seemed to have the best deals. Noticed the next day the item was shown as "sold out online". The initial e-mail I received said the item should ship between 0-1 business days and estimated arrival of 12/03-10. A couple days past and I notice my order status is still "waiting to be fulfilled". Then I notice some comments coming in about the item being over sold and on backorder.
So I call up Best Buy and they tell me I can't cancel my order until it is officially put on back order, but they don't know how long before that status will change. So right now I'm not able to buy a new laptop because my money is still technically tied up in this one and I can't cancel my order until the status is changed. I called again today and they told me I can't cancel until after 12/10 estimated arrival date has past. So I'm just stuck in this gay little window.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
avatar

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS
Posts : 16259
Join date : 2010-02-28
Age : 31
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: Black friday!!!!   Thu Dec 08, 2011 12:01 pm

OU wrote:
I ordered a laptop on Cyber Monday from BestBuy.com, looked around and they seemed to have the best deals. Noticed the next day the item was shown as "sold out online". The initial e-mail I received said the item should ship between 0-1 business days and estimated arrival of 12/03-10. A couple days past and I notice my order status is still "waiting to be fulfilled". Then I notice some comments coming in about the item being over sold and on backorder.
So I call up Best Buy and they tell me I can't cancel my order until it is officially put on back order, but they don't know how long before that status will change. So right now I'm not able to buy a new laptop because my money is still technically tied up in this one and I can't cancel my order until the status is changed. I called again today and they told me I can't cancel until after 12/10 estimated arrival date has past. So I'm just stuck in this gay little window.
lol, that sux... how much did you "buy" it for in the first place?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OU
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman
Posts : 43455
Join date : 2009-07-15
Age : 31
Location : Lawton, Oklahoma

PostSubject: Re: Black friday!!!!   Thu Dec 08, 2011 12:03 pm

$309

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
avatar

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS
Posts : 16259
Join date : 2010-02-28
Age : 31
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: Black friday!!!!   Thu Dec 08, 2011 12:03 pm

NOICE

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OU
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman
Posts : 43455
Join date : 2009-07-15
Age : 31
Location : Lawton, Oklahoma

PostSubject: Re: Black friday!!!!   Thu Dec 15, 2011 10:57 am

BestBuy waited until the last possible day, 12/10 to send me an e-mail putting my laptop on backorder. So I immediately canceled my order and placed a new order at Circuit City with 2nd day air delivery. Now I have my laptop, fuck Best Buy.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OU
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman
Posts : 43455
Join date : 2009-07-15
Age : 31
Location : Lawton, Oklahoma

PostSubject: Re: Black friday!!!!   Wed Dec 21, 2011 5:45 pm

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/best-buy-shoppers-black-friday-182924561.html
I wasn't the only one Best Buy was fucking with.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely
Posts : 21275
Join date : 2009-08-04
Age : 97
Location : Fresyes, CA

PostSubject: Re: Black friday!!!!   Tue Nov 20, 2012 6:10 pm

Looks like my traditional Black Friday plans are going to be scrapped this year. Not enough snow on the mountain. I guess I'm doing nothing Friday. Won't be buying a thing, Black Friday Thursday night is some ugly shit.

_________________
captain organic wrote:
tolivendiewithLA wrote:
Are u fucking serious with this post bro? ur a newbie to MMA compared to me, I watch all fights, but don't get a hard on unless guys are in the top 30.

Uh, Are u fucking serious with this post bro?



WAR WAR WAR
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
OU
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman
Posts : 43455
Join date : 2009-07-15
Age : 31
Location : Lawton, Oklahoma

PostSubject: Re: Black friday!!!!   Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:31 pm

http://www.killsometime.com/videos/9663/Walmart-Black-Friday-Chaos

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Black friday!!!!   Thu Nov 29, 2012 7:57 am

Tis the season to be jolly

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Black friday!!!!   

Back to top Go down
 
Black friday!!!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2
 Similar topics
-
» BPS Black Friday Sale!!!
» ZZP Black Friday Sale
» ZZP Black Friday Sale
» Black Friday
» Pro Armor Black friday

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ninja's Place :: General Discussion :: Off-Topic-
Jump to: