Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Dexter to get two more seasons

Go down 
+2
killerofchicken
OU
6 posters
AuthorMessage

Dexter to get two more seasons Empty
PostSubject: Dexter to get two more seasons   Dexter to get two more seasons EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 4:16 pm

http://www.comingsoon.net/news/tvnews.php?id=84390

No spoilers please I've yet to catch the sixth season.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dexter to get two more seasons   Dexter to get two more seasons EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 4:41 pm

Fucking awesome!
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Dexter to get two more seasons   Dexter to get two more seasons EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 4:42 pm

Ali wrote:

So don't tell you about that episode were he killed that one guy? Yep, killed the shit out of him.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: Dexter to get two more seasons   Dexter to get two more seasons EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 4:45 pm

OU wrote:
Ali wrote:

So don't tell you about that episode were he killed that one guy? Yep, killed the shit out of him.
you fucking ass hole! i cannot believe you! im done being you fwiend
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Dexter to get two more seasons   Dexter to get two more seasons EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 4:46 pm

I have yet to see a single episode of Dexter. I know, sad. Eventually, I'll probably check it out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dexter to get two more seasons   Dexter to get two more seasons EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 4:49 pm

OU wrote:
I have yet to see a single episode of Dexter. I know, sad. Eventually, I'll probably check it out.

Shocked That should be part of your initiation in becoming a goldie.
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Prodigy, The Great, Viking Dahmer, The Phenom

PostSubject: Re: Dexter to get two more seasons   Dexter to get two more seasons EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 5:14 pm

freakzilla wrote:
OU wrote:

you would say that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dexter to get two more seasons   Dexter to get two more seasons EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 5:29 pm

Ludo wrote:
freakzilla wrote:
OU wrote:

you would say that.

Beating a Dead Horse Lame.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Dexter to get two more seasons   Dexter to get two more seasons EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 10:44 pm

Meh, this might be too much. I was hoping next would be the last honestly
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

PostSubject: Re: Dexter to get two more seasons   Dexter to get two more seasons EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 11:36 pm

freakzilla wrote:
Ludo wrote:
freakzilla wrote:
OU wrote:

you would say that.

Beating a Dead Horse Lame.

It's not My fault you've been not-so-incognito about wanting back in as some sort of mod here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dexter to get two more seasons   Dexter to get two more seasons EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 7:14 am

Yeah because me wondering where LTFG is begging to be a mod and has anything to do with OU watching Dexter Rolling Eyes

Last edited by freakzilla on Sat Nov 19, 2011 7:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: Dexter to get two more seasons   Dexter to get two more seasons EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 7:15 am

It's cool I can last through two more but my guess was that next season would be last. We'll see how this season ends it might pump it up for two more but I'm ready for the end I wanna see him caught or someone close find out.
Back to top Go down
Ziggy116
Black Belt
Black Belt
Ziggy116

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rampage, Fedor, Gangster brothers, Aldo

PostSubject: Re: Dexter to get two more seasons   Dexter to get two more seasons EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 12:46 pm

Depends on how this season ends, but they have to end it after that. There's just not enough they can/will do with the story to make it interesting/original past that.
Back to top Go down
https://apps.facebook.com/groupsplus/group.php?id=2139

PostSubject: Re: Dexter to get two more seasons   Dexter to get two more seasons EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 3:31 pm

Isn't Dexter based on a series of novels ?
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

PostSubject: Re: Dexter to get two more seasons   Dexter to get two more seasons EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 3:33 pm

Ali wrote:
Isn't Dexter based on a series of novels ?

I think it's the other way around but I'm not sure about that.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Dexter to get two more seasons   Dexter to get two more seasons EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 3:48 pm

Novels came first but they don't follow each other closely really. Pretty sure nothing from last season was in any of the books
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

PostSubject: Re: Dexter to get two more seasons   Dexter to get two more seasons EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 3:51 pm

freakzilla wrote:
If Ali can be a mod again...

freakzilla wrote:
What happened to him? he hasn't posted here in 5 months and is still a mod.

freakzilla wrote:
OU wrote:

freakzilla wrote:
Yeah because me wondering where LTFG is begging to be a mod and has anything to do with OU watching Dexter Rolling Eyes

Your not begging, your lobbying, and you've been doing it for a good while lately too. You might as well give it up because I seriously doubt anyone with the power to do it is going to just do it without either the 15k posts stipulation or holding a vote.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dexter to get two more seasons   Dexter to get two more seasons EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 3:53 pm

Cool, was just wondering if there's still plot lines from the books to cover.

I'll be intrigued to see how they handle the end of Dexter, could be something special if they don't cop out like they did with The Sopranos.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dexter to get two more seasons   Dexter to get two more seasons EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 9:08 pm

Ludo, it's called joking since I know I'm not a chance. But thanks for caring so much that you're tracking my comments Rolling Eyes .
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

PostSubject: Re: Dexter to get two more seasons   Dexter to get two more seasons EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 10:14 pm

freakzilla wrote:
Ludo, it's called joking since I know I'm not a chance. But thanks for caring so much that you're tracking my comments Rolling Eyes .

y u mad tho?Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dexter to get two more seasons   Dexter to get two more seasons EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 10:32 pm

Lol, I'm not mad. I don't care at all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dexter to get two more seasons   Dexter to get two more seasons EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 12:55 pm

Freak you're CRAZY !!!!! you have to be a little nuts to support Liverpool Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dexter to get two more seasons   Dexter to get two more seasons Empty

Back to top Go down

Dexter to get two more seasons
Page 1 of 1