Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

3 seasons into Dexter...

Go down 
+4
josh200612
acccardinal12
Jamal
Wolfgangsta
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

3 seasons into Dexter... Empty
PostSubject: 3 seasons into Dexter...   3 seasons into Dexter... EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 2:00 pm

First season was the best so far, three the worst. Can't touch Breaking Bad's jock.
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
Jamal
Green Belt
Green Belt
Jamal

PostSubject: Re: 3 seasons into Dexter...   3 seasons into Dexter... EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 2:11 pm

Season 4 is the best season. John Lithgow at his acting best. Season starts slow but the last 4 episode's are mind blowing.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: 3 seasons into Dexter...   3 seasons into Dexter... EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 3:46 am

Jamal wrote:
Season 4 is the best season. John Lithgow at his acting best. Season starts slow but the last 4 episode's are mind blowing.

NO DOUBT! I can't say that Breaking Bad is better than Dexter. Dexter is the best show on TV. Breaking Bad is 2nd imo. I love both shows. Season 4 of Dexter was just as good as season 1. I loved both seasons, but season 4 had my jaw on the floor.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: 3 seasons into Dexter...   3 seasons into Dexter... EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 3:55 am

season 2 of dexter is the best one. breaking bad i'll go with season 2 as well so far.
Back to top Go down
Jamal
Green Belt
Green Belt
Jamal

PostSubject: Re: 3 seasons into Dexter...   3 seasons into Dexter... EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 5:00 am

Dexter is my favorite show on t.v also. I haven't seen Breaking Bad yet.
Back to top Go down
Jamal
Green Belt
Green Belt
Jamal

PostSubject: Re: 3 seasons into Dexter...   3 seasons into Dexter... EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 5:04 am

If I had to rate the seasons it would be-

Season 4= 10.0
Season 1= 9.7
Season 2= 9.2
Season 3= 8.1
Season 5= 8.0
Back to top Go down
Ziggy116
Black Belt
Black Belt
Ziggy116

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rampage, Fedor, Gangster brothers, Aldo

PostSubject: Re: 3 seasons into Dexter...   3 seasons into Dexter... EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 3:31 am

bigbeastcardinal12 wrote:
Jamal wrote:

NO DOUBT! I can't say that Breaking Bad is better than Dexter. Dexter is the best show on TV. Breaking Bad is 2nd imo. I love both shows. Season 4 of Dexter was just as good as season 1. I loved both seasons, but season 4 had my jaw on the floor.

Completely agree with you both. Season 4 was incredible, there are flaws, but the end of that season is epic.
Back to top Go down
https://apps.facebook.com/groupsplus/group.php?id=2139
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: 3 seasons into Dexter...   3 seasons into Dexter... EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 3:35 am

Seasons 1-4 all fantastic. Season 5 started off slow, then got really good, and then had the most disappointing finale to date IMO
Back to top Go down
Ziggy116
Black Belt
Black Belt
Ziggy116

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rampage, Fedor, Gangster brothers, Aldo

PostSubject: Re: 3 seasons into Dexter...   3 seasons into Dexter... EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 5:59 am

bobbitt15 wrote:
Seasons 1-4 all fantastic. Season 5 started off slow, then got really good, and then had the most disappointing finale to date IMO

Agree with that too. Such a bummer of a finale after the others.
Back to top Go down
https://apps.facebook.com/groupsplus/group.php?id=2139
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: 3 seasons into Dexter...   3 seasons into Dexter... EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 6:17 am

every finale of dexter was awesome and kept you guessing and wanting more after it ended. season 5 finale was garbage.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: 3 seasons into Dexter...   3 seasons into Dexter... EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 7:50 am

The thing I liked about season 5's ending was it left alot of ideas out there for on down the road. I am pretty sure the way season 5 ended is only going to be better for future seasons. I felt let down, but at the same time I felt like it had me guessing more than 4 about what the future holds for Dex. In a few years I bet we are all changing our minds about it ending horrible to "it had to end that way".
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: 3 seasons into Dexter...   3 seasons into Dexter... EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 7:52 am

Jamal wrote:

You lucky dog! If I was you I would be downloading season 1 now!!! You are in for a great time watching the first 3 seasons. If you have the time to watch a season this week YOU SHOULD JUMP ON IT! I wish I hadn't ever seen them before right now.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: 3 seasons into Dexter...   3 seasons into Dexter... EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 8:25 am

The thing I liked about season 5's ending was it left alot of ideas out there for on down the road. I am pretty sure the way season 5 ended is only going to be better for future seasons. I felt let down, but at the same time I felt like it had me guessing more than 4 about what the future holds for Dex. In a few years I bet we are all changing our minds about it ending horrible to "it had to end that way".

Well I'm hoping it only runs for 1-2 more seasons max anyway, no need to keep dragging shit out. Anyway, the execution of the episode was just kind of bleh
Back to top Go down
Sean Connery is my father
White Belt
White Belt
Sean Connery is my father

PostSubject: Re: 3 seasons into Dexter...   3 seasons into Dexter... EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 9:34 am

I felt season three was the weakest of them all.
Back to top Go down
Jamal
Green Belt
Green Belt
Jamal

PostSubject: Re: 3 seasons into Dexter...   3 seasons into Dexter... EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 12:38 pm

Jamal wrote:

You lucky dog! If I was you I would be downloading season 1 now!!! You are in for a great time watching the first 3 seasons. If you have the time to watch a season this week YOU SHOULD JUMP ON IT! I wish I hadn't ever seen them before right now.

I'll try to watch the 1st season this week.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: 3 seasons into Dexter...   3 seasons into Dexter... EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 1:48 pm

bobbitt15 wrote:

Well I'm hoping it only runs for 1-2 more seasons max anyway, no need to keep dragging shit out. Anyway, the execution of the episode was just kind of bleh

I hear ya there. I just see a bigger picture from what went down in season 5. Some of the shows did drag out and bleh is a good way to describe watching them compared to the previous seasons. As a fan of the show I was still drawn in to what may happen next. I am hoping to get a few good stories next season to explain why it ended the way it did.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: 3 seasons into Dexter...   3 seasons into Dexter... EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 5:39 pm

Ok just watched season 4 finale. What a god damn rebound from season 3 which kind of sucked and ended on a so so note. Gotta download season five now. Someone got a torrent link for muh?
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: 3 seasons into Dexter...   3 seasons into Dexter... EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 5:54 pm

You DL the SF pack? Some rare pieces in it. Stuff I've been looking for for years now.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
Jamal
Green Belt
Green Belt
Jamal

PostSubject: Re: 3 seasons into Dexter...   3 seasons into Dexter... EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 1:28 am

Wolfgangsta wrote:
Ok just watched season 4 finale. What a god damn rebound from season 3 which kind of sucked and ended on a so so note. Gotta download season five now. Someone got a torrent link for muh?

Season 4 finale is the greatest ever t.v episode.

http://www.sidereel.com/

No need to download as it streams.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 3 seasons into Dexter...   3 seasons into Dexter... EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 8:01 am

The finale of Season 4 was outstanding, for a minute I actually thought Lithgow was going to get away scot free.

I never ever saw the ending coming, that was shocking.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: 3 seasons into Dexter...   3 seasons into Dexter... EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 8:25 am

I prefer downloading seasons of shows. Not streaming. Gotta find a good torrent.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: 3 seasons into Dexter...   3 seasons into Dexter... EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 8:38 am

Wolfgangsta wrote:
I prefer downloading seasons of shows. Not streaming. Gotta find a good torrent.

what do you need?
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: 3 seasons into Dexter...   3 seasons into Dexter... EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 8:44 am

dex season five.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: 3 seasons into Dexter...   3 seasons into Dexter... EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 8:45 am

Wolfgangsta wrote:
dex season five.

o i just sent you 4 my bad i'll send you another one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 3 seasons into Dexter...   3 seasons into Dexter... EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 5:40 pm

The only episode that has ever come close to the Season 4 ending of Dexter is the last episode to Spartacus- Blood & Sand.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 3 seasons into Dexter...   3 seasons into Dexter... Empty

Back to top Go down

3 seasons into Dexter...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next