Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

So my brother has learned how to fix xboxes

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

So my brother has learned how to fix xboxes - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: So my brother has learned how to fix xboxes   So my brother has learned how to fix xboxes - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 12:18 pm

OU wrote:
killerofchicken wrote:
OU wrote:
Ali wrote:
OU wrote:
Ali wrote:
I was surprised at how young and normal ya'll sounded. For some reason I use to think Ludo was in his forties Laughing
how normal we sound? LOL. I'm 25, so I'm not old yet. Did you expect me to sound like a cowboy? Howdy Pilgrim.

Hahah YES!

I was expecting you to sound like The Cowboy from The Big Lebowski and Killer to sound like Niko Belic from GTA IV.
LOL that is funny. I use to never want an accent, but now I think it would be awesome if I had one. I blame this military town. If I lived 20 miles any direction good chance I would have atleast a slight accent. I expected Killer to have a heavier accent then he does. I expected him to be more like his buddy Kumal.
Kumal has no accent?
No Kumal's accent is stronger then yours. I expected yours to be more like Kumal's.
i notice no accent on him at all dude? i thought i have a stronger accent then his...

usually when i get drunk, tired or just lazy my accent starts to come out... can't wait to game with yall drunk off my ass lol

then ill be Niko for sure, Ali
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So my brother has learned how to fix xboxes   So my brother has learned how to fix xboxes - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 12:20 pm

cheers
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: So my brother has learned how to fix xboxes   So my brother has learned how to fix xboxes - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 12:22 pm

killerofchicken wrote:
OU wrote:
killerofchicken wrote:
OU wrote:
Ali wrote:
OU wrote:
Ali wrote:
I was surprised at how young and normal ya'll sounded. For some reason I use to think Ludo was in his forties Laughing
how normal we sound? LOL. I'm 25, so I'm not old yet. Did you expect me to sound like a cowboy? Howdy Pilgrim.

Hahah YES!

I was expecting you to sound like The Cowboy from The Big Lebowski and Killer to sound like Niko Belic from GTA IV.
LOL that is funny. I use to never want an accent, but now I think it would be awesome if I had one. I blame this military town. If I lived 20 miles any direction good chance I would have atleast a slight accent. I expected Killer to have a heavier accent then he does. I expected him to be more like his buddy Kumal.
Kumal has no accent?
No Kumal's accent is stronger then yours. I expected yours to be more like Kumal's.
i notice no accent on him at all dude? i thought i have a stronger accent then his...

usually when i get drunk, tired or just lazy my accent starts to come out... can't wait to game with yall drunk off my ass lol

then ill be Niko for sure, Ali
Really? I think Kumal's accent is more noticeable then yours. Oddly enough he sounds a hell of alot like a guy I use to work with that was from Egypt. When I hear Kumal talk I picture the guy I use to work with lol
When I'm drunk you might get a yee haw out of me.
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, FEDOR, NICK DIAZ

PostSubject: Re: So my brother has learned how to fix xboxes   So my brother has learned how to fix xboxes - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 1:29 pm

haha this accent discussion is making me want to get LIVE so you guys can tell me if I have one. People in TX def knew I wasn't from there when I talked to them lol
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: So my brother has learned how to fix xboxes   So my brother has learned how to fix xboxes - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 1:33 pm

MMAEYES wrote:
haha this accent discussion is making me want to get LIVE so you guys can tell me if I have one. People in TX def knew I wasn't from there when I talked to them lol
well of coarse your russian accent will stand out in tx
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Prodigy, The Great, Viking Dahmer, The Phenom

PostSubject: Re: So my brother has learned how to fix xboxes   So my brother has learned how to fix xboxes - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 2:55 pm

OU wrote:
I wonder if any of the American posters have any strong accents? Me, Ludo and Josh don't have any of the cool American accents out there.

I'm actually very good at mimicing accents. I can talk in one if you want. I do a great Boston or Southern accent, and I'm told My imitation of Russel Brand is good too.
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

PostSubject: Re: So my brother has learned how to fix xboxes   So my brother has learned how to fix xboxes - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 2:57 pm

And with the red ring you just need to replace the thermal compound, you can buy it most anywhere that sells electronics. I used Arctic Silver when mine shit the bed.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: So my brother has learned how to fix xboxes   So my brother has learned how to fix xboxes - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 2:58 pm

i wanna see a Ludo Russel Brand... it would make my day lol
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: So my brother has learned how to fix xboxes   So my brother has learned how to fix xboxes - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 3:01 pm

Ludo wrote:
OU wrote:
I wonder if any of the American posters have any strong accents? Me, Ludo and Josh don't have any of the cool American accents out there.

I'm actually very good at mimicing accents. I can talk in one if you want. I do a great Boston or Southern accent, and I'm told My imitation of Russel Brand is good too.
I want to hear all of the above.
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

PostSubject: Re: So my brother has learned how to fix xboxes   So my brother has learned how to fix xboxes - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 3:03 pm

OU wrote:
Ludo wrote:
OU wrote:

I want to hear all of the above.

Well when we're online next ask for one and I'll do it for like twenty minutes or so.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: So my brother has learned how to fix xboxes   So my brother has learned how to fix xboxes - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 3:07 pm

My Russell Brand impression would sound like the one Joanna Hill attempted in either Sara Marshall or Get Him to Greek.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: So my brother has learned how to fix xboxes   So my brother has learned how to fix xboxes - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 3:56 pm

LOL
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So my brother has learned how to fix xboxes   So my brother has learned how to fix xboxes - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 6:54 am

I can't wait to hear your Dick Van Dyke esque Russel Brand impression Ludo.
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

PostSubject: Re: So my brother has learned how to fix xboxes   So my brother has learned how to fix xboxes - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 10:36 pm

Actually from what I've been told I sound just like him when I do it. But I'll let ya'll be the judge.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So my brother has learned how to fix xboxes   So my brother has learned how to fix xboxes - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 11:27 am

Ludo wrote:
Actually from what I've been told I sound just like him when I do it. But I'll let ya'll be the judge.

So if you spoke to Mrs Brand on the phone she'd be utterly convinced it's her husband ?
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

PostSubject: Re: So my brother has learned how to fix xboxes   So my brother has learned how to fix xboxes - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 1:10 pm

I don't have any british fans, and I'm nowhere near that drunk most of the time, but for a minute I could probably have her fooled. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So my brother has learned how to fix xboxes   So my brother has learned how to fix xboxes - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 1:16 pm

lol!

BTW Ludo that round of Horde most have been extremely difficult, last time I looked you were on it for 15 hours Laughing
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

PostSubject: Re: So my brother has learned how to fix xboxes   So my brother has learned how to fix xboxes - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 1:29 pm

I started it the night before and noticed it was like 4am when I was on wave 21, so since I wanted to get the achievement for going through it all at one time I just turned My controller off but didn't get back to it until last night since I had some shit to do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So my brother has learned how to fix xboxes   So my brother has learned how to fix xboxes - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 1:53 pm

Did you manage to do all 50 waves ?
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

PostSubject: Re: So my brother has learned how to fix xboxes   So my brother has learned how to fix xboxes - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 2:00 pm

I got killed on wave 44 by a fuckin' boomer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So my brother has learned how to fix xboxes   So my brother has learned how to fix xboxes - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 2:19 pm

Ludo wrote:

Damn that sucks.
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

PostSubject: Re: So my brother has learned how to fix xboxes   So my brother has learned how to fix xboxes - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 3:10 pm

Ali wrote:
Ludo wrote:

Damn that sucks.

I'm pretty sure I heard him mutter something anti semitic too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So my brother has learned how to fix xboxes   So my brother has learned how to fix xboxes - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 12:28 am

Ludo wrote:
Ali wrote:
Ludo wrote:

Damn that sucks.

I'm pretty sure I heard him mutter something anti semitic too.

lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So my brother has learned how to fix xboxes   So my brother has learned how to fix xboxes - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

So my brother has learned how to fix xboxes
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2