Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

So my brother has learned how to fix xboxes

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, FEDOR, NICK DIAZ

So my brother has learned how to fix xboxes Empty
PostSubject: So my brother has learned how to fix xboxes   So my brother has learned how to fix xboxes EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 9:25 am

So he fixed mine but the only game I didn't trade in or just give away is godfather2, I forgot how much ass that game kicks. Anyways he's gonna teach me and we're learning how to fix ps3 too so I'm pumped I won't have to worry about shit not working anymore.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: So my brother has learned how to fix xboxes   So my brother has learned how to fix xboxes EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 9:31 am

You have LIVE?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So my brother has learned how to fix xboxes   So my brother has learned how to fix xboxes EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 9:55 am

When you say fix do you mean RROD or making it so you can buy pirate games ?
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: So my brother has learned how to fix xboxes   So my brother has learned how to fix xboxes EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 9:56 am

Ali wrote:
When you say fix do you mean RROD or making it so you can buy pirate games ?
I don't think he is talking about moding. Probably either the ring or the drive problems.
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

PostSubject: Re: So my brother has learned how to fix xboxes   So my brother has learned how to fix xboxes EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 10:19 am

No I don't have Live, and I'm talking about repairing, my bro had a red ring problem, mind had a problem with it's disk reading lazer
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: So my brother has learned how to fix xboxes   So my brother has learned how to fix xboxes EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 10:31 am

Well if you ever get live just let me know.
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

PostSubject: Re: So my brother has learned how to fix xboxes   So my brother has learned how to fix xboxes EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 10:33 am

Well I just got this fucker fixed so if I do I will def let you know
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So my brother has learned how to fix xboxes   So my brother has learned how to fix xboxes EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 10:37 am

Yeah man we need to hook you up WITH xbox live and Gears 3.

NINJA'S ASSEMBLE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: So my brother has learned how to fix xboxes   So my brother has learned how to fix xboxes EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 10:40 am

We lost killer to BF3, Josh only seemed to have the game for a week? It's just me, Ali and Ludo now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So my brother has learned how to fix xboxes   So my brother has learned how to fix xboxes EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 10:42 am

Killer will be back, he's too much in love with my sexy accent.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: So my brother has learned how to fix xboxes   So my brother has learned how to fix xboxes EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 10:45 am

U bastards and your accents. I don't even have a country twang lol
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: So my brother has learned how to fix xboxes   So my brother has learned how to fix xboxes EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 10:52 am

It's alright, i play BF with a Welshmen i ran into, im getting my fix of accent
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So my brother has learned how to fix xboxes   So my brother has learned how to fix xboxes EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 10:59 am

killerofchicken wrote:
It's alright, i play BF with a Welshmen i ran into, im getting my fix of accent

Hahah the Welsh are my celtic brothers.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: So my brother has learned how to fix xboxes   So my brother has learned how to fix xboxes EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 11:00 am

I'm going to find a country bumkin to wear my headset and talk for me. So I can be part of the cool crowd.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So my brother has learned how to fix xboxes   So my brother has learned how to fix xboxes EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 11:52 am

If only Freak was a gamer then we'd have a very diverse bunch.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: So my brother has learned how to fix xboxes   So my brother has learned how to fix xboxes EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 11:54 am

I wonder if any of the American posters have any strong accents? Me, Ludo and Josh don't have any of the cool American accents out there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So my brother has learned how to fix xboxes   So my brother has learned how to fix xboxes EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 11:55 am

I was surprised at how young and normal ya'll sounded. For some reason I use to think Ludo was in his forties Laughing
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: So my brother has learned how to fix xboxes   So my brother has learned how to fix xboxes EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 11:57 am

fuck him up Ludo!
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: So my brother has learned how to fix xboxes   So my brother has learned how to fix xboxes EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 11:58 am

Ali wrote:
I was surprised at how young and normal ya'll sounded. For some reason I use to think Ludo was in his forties Laughing
how normal we sound? LOL. I'm 25, so I'm not old yet. Did you expect me to sound like a cowboy? Howdy Pilgrim.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So my brother has learned how to fix xboxes   So my brother has learned how to fix xboxes EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 11:59 am

OU wrote:
Ali wrote:
how normal we sound? LOL. I'm 25, so I'm not old yet. Did you expect me to sound like a cowboy? Howdy Pilgrim.

Hahah YES!

I was expecting you to sound like The Cowboy from The Big Lebowski and Killer to sound like Niko Belic from GTA IV.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: So my brother has learned how to fix xboxes   So my brother has learned how to fix xboxes EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 12:03 pm

Ali wrote:
OU wrote:
Ali wrote:

Hahah YES!

I was expecting you to sound like The Cowboy from The Big Lebowski and Killer to sound like Niko Belic from GTA IV.
LOL that is funny. I use to never want an accent, but now I think it would be awesome if I had one. I blame this military town. If I lived 20 miles any direction good chance I would have atleast a slight accent. I expected Killer to have a heavier accent then he does. I expected him to be more like his buddy Kumal.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So my brother has learned how to fix xboxes   So my brother has learned how to fix xboxes EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 12:07 pm

You need to rectify this pronto OU, get some of that Oklahoma twang in your accent !
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: So my brother has learned how to fix xboxes   So my brother has learned how to fix xboxes EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 12:08 pm

OU wrote:
Ali wrote:
OU wrote:
Ali wrote:

Hahah YES!

LOL that is funny. I use to never want an accent, but now I think it would be awesome if I had one. I blame this military town. If I lived 20 miles any direction good chance I would have atleast a slight accent. I expected Killer to have a heavier accent then he does. I expected him to be more like his buddy Kumal.
Kumal has no accent?
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: So my brother has learned how to fix xboxes   So my brother has learned how to fix xboxes EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 12:15 pm

killerofchicken wrote:
OU wrote:
Ali wrote:
OU wrote:
Ali wrote:

Hahah YES!

Kumal has no accent?
No Kumal's accent is stronger then yours. I expected yours to be more like Kumal's.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: So my brother has learned how to fix xboxes   So my brother has learned how to fix xboxes EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 12:17 pm

Ali wrote:
You need to rectify this pronto OU, get some of that Oklahoma twang in your accent !
LOL I wish. I'm sure you could probably pull it off better then I can. Only thing I can do is change my word selection and hope that works lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So my brother has learned how to fix xboxes   So my brother has learned how to fix xboxes Empty

Back to top Go down

So my brother has learned how to fix xboxes
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next