Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What I learned after the main event. SPOILER!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

What I learned after the main event. SPOILER!!! Empty
PostSubject: What I learned after the main event. SPOILER!!!   What I learned after the main event. SPOILER!!! EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 2:42 am

Rogan and Goldie will get loud and call out the stupidest shit ever. Carwin did clip Brock and Brock went to the ground and covered up. BAD MOVE! Carwin punched at him about 40 times and landed a few and hit him with two good elbows back to back around two minutes left in the fist round. Brock told the ref he was OK each time the ref asked him and kicked Carwin off a few times and again after the bows landed. Brock then stood Shane up and the round ended a minute later. That saved Brock from a 10-8 round imo. Even though Shane DID NOT land as many clean shot or even shots as the two said. I bet his arms are hurt for sure. The the second round started after a Carwin wink! The rest is history!
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

What I learned after the main event. SPOILER!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: What I learned after the main event. SPOILER!!!   What I learned after the main event. SPOILER!!! EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 2:43 am

I just watched the fight 3 times in a row!
Back to top Go down

What I learned after the main event. SPOILER!!!
Page 1 of 1