Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Alistair Overeem: "Brock Wont Make It Out Of The First Round"

Go down 
+7
killerofchicken
Andrew the Raider King
KingsOwn19
bobbitt15
captain organic
timthebim
acccardinal12
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

Alistair Overeem: "Brock Wont Make It Out Of The First Round" - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alistair Overeem: "Brock Wont Make It Out Of The First Round"   Alistair Overeem: "Brock Wont Make It Out Of The First Round" - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 10:16 pm

Damn I missed the beer race!!!!
Back to top Go down
Andrew the Raider King
Red Belt
Red Belt
Andrew the Raider King

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael, Sexyama, Condit, Hendricks, Cowboy, Struve

PostSubject: Re: Alistair Overeem: "Brock Wont Make It Out Of The First Round"   Alistair Overeem: "Brock Wont Make It Out Of The First Round" - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 8:18 am

The problem the Colts have is they don't have Mr. Smoke and Mirrors anymore. Peyton Manning covered up a lot of the problems the Colts have had. They need to draft better and get a real offensive line in there...
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: Alistair Overeem: "Brock Wont Make It Out Of The First Round"   Alistair Overeem: "Brock Wont Make It Out Of The First Round" - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 8:24 am

Yeah Manning has definitely shown this year how important he is. they won at least 10 games for like 8 years. Now u take him off the team and they are getting smoked every week. not just losing but losing 62-7!!!
Back to top Go down
cascade_run
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
cascade_run

PostSubject: Re: Alistair Overeem: "Brock Wont Make It Out Of The First Round"   Alistair Overeem: "Brock Wont Make It Out Of The First Round" - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 10:18 am

bigbeastcardinal12 wrote:
josh200612 wrote:
josh200612 wrote:
I like them both but I think REEM wins but I wouldn't be surprised if Brock wins. I'm just excited if this happens hopefully it does I wanna see them lock up.

see why you gotta jinx em like that. I smell a car wreck, or Sable is gonna lose a baby now and the fight will be off. Everyone remember to curse at Josh when it happens.

When I wrote this I was thinking Brock is gonna win lol.

Yeah bu that still doesn't explain why my Colts got the shit kicked out of them yesterday?

lol!

I was making fun of the old lady and the 28-0 the Raiders got whooped by, did she have a good old time with me, 62-7, where was the defense.
Back to top Go down
Ludo
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
Ludo

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Prodigy, The Great, Viking Dahmer, The Phenom

PostSubject: Re: Alistair Overeem: "Brock Wont Make It Out Of The First Round"   Alistair Overeem: "Brock Wont Make It Out Of The First Round" - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 3:23 pm

Ultimately Reem has to hope he can put Brock away in one round, because if Brock gets into trouble he's going to shoot and Allistair won't have the cardio after a round of repeated takedown defense to do anything. If Brock starts landing on him like Werdum was he's in some serious trouble.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: Alistair Overeem: "Brock Wont Make It Out Of The First Round"   Alistair Overeem: "Brock Wont Make It Out Of The First Round" - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 5:45 pm

The fight has a ton of IFs to it and I believe there is a ton of different outcomes that could win this fight. Should be great.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: Alistair Overeem: "Brock Wont Make It Out Of The First Round"   Alistair Overeem: "Brock Wont Make It Out Of The First Round" - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 7:06 pm

timthebim wrote:

so did I, lol. I went and pissed last night and came back to Boarwalk Emipre fully downloaded and forgot about my homie Josh. I woulda won though, and I had tall boys and not those lil 12oz baby cans that Josh was drinking.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: Alistair Overeem: "Brock Wont Make It Out Of The First Round"   Alistair Overeem: "Brock Wont Make It Out Of The First Round" - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 7:10 pm

timthebim wrote:

so did I, lol. I went and pissed last night and came back to Boarwalk Emipre fully downloaded and forgot about my homie Josh. I woulda won though, and I had tall boys and not those lil 12oz baby cans that Josh was drinking.

LOL I seriously doubt that.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Alistair Overeem: "Brock Wont Make It Out Of The First Round"   Alistair Overeem: "Brock Wont Make It Out Of The First Round" - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 7:53 pm

josh200612 wrote:
timthebim wrote:

LOL I seriously doubt that.

I'm leaving work in a sec and I have some cold beer in the fridge waiting on me. Wanna throw down? Were is that Killer kid at for this matter?
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: Alistair Overeem: "Brock Wont Make It Out Of The First Round"   Alistair Overeem: "Brock Wont Make It Out Of The First Round" - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 7:54 pm

Im down girls!!!!
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Alistair Overeem: "Brock Wont Make It Out Of The First Round"   Alistair Overeem: "Brock Wont Make It Out Of The First Round" - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 7:58 pm

timthebim wrote:
Im down girls!!!!

Yeah vacation boy you can get a lil wild tonight with us also. Tomorrow is my sheduled off day but I have an appointment at 1pm so I can get lil wild tonight. It's on! I'm outta here right now! See you gents in about 20 minutes!
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: Alistair Overeem: "Brock Wont Make It Out Of The First Round"   Alistair Overeem: "Brock Wont Make It Out Of The First Round" - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 8:04 pm

I don't have to be in till 9 so I'm down.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Alistair Overeem: "Brock Wont Make It Out Of The First Round"   Alistair Overeem: "Brock Wont Make It Out Of The First Round" - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 8:32 pm

I'm wondering if they're gonna shoot another episode of The Reem and ffeature this bout with Brock and cover his training and behind the scenes footage? It is gonna be cool to see how the shoot goes after Reem loses a fight. This ain't Duffee, Werdum, or some over the hill k-1 fighter Reem is fighting. Man this fight and Diaz vs Penn are gonna be great! I only wish Cung was still fighting Belfort cause Wand just isn't the same guy he used to be. I blame the reconstryctive face surgery.

k ready go....!
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Alistair Overeem: "Brock Wont Make It Out Of The First Round"   Alistair Overeem: "Brock Wont Make It Out Of The First Round" - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 8:33 pm

DONE! CHEATERS DO WIN!
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: Alistair Overeem: "Brock Wont Make It Out Of The First Round"   Alistair Overeem: "Brock Wont Make It Out Of The First Round" - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 8:52 pm

You didn't even drink lol.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Alistair Overeem: "Brock Wont Make It Out Of The First Round"   Alistair Overeem: "Brock Wont Make It Out Of The First Round" - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 10:03 pm

lol I am still on my second beer and I got home almost 2 hours ago. I did have a 22oz that I stopped and got, finished and now I'm finishing a 16oz so I'm not tht much of a LW. Gettin ready to watch the 137 countdown show.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: Alistair Overeem: "Brock Wont Make It Out Of The First Round"   Alistair Overeem: "Brock Wont Make It Out Of The First Round" - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 10:26 pm

lol I am still on my second beer and I got home almost 2 hours ago. I did have a 22oz that I stopped and got, finished and now I'm finishing a 16oz so I'm not tht much of a LW. Gettin ready to watch the 137 countdown show.

I'm about to watch Paranormal Activity 3.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: Alistair Overeem: "Brock Wont Make It Out Of The First Round"   Alistair Overeem: "Brock Wont Make It Out Of The First Round" - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 10:26 pm

I have drank 4 and im getting sleepy as hell. Its been along day and kids are in bed and i dont think i will be far behind.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: Alistair Overeem: "Brock Wont Make It Out Of The First Round"   Alistair Overeem: "Brock Wont Make It Out Of The First Round" - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 10:29 pm

timthebim wrote:
I have drank 4 and im getting sleepy as hell. Its been along day and kids are in bed and i dont think i will be far behind.

That sounds like an awesome vacation.....
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: Alistair Overeem: "Brock Wont Make It Out Of The First Round"   Alistair Overeem: "Brock Wont Make It Out Of The First Round" - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 10:31 pm

josh200612 wrote:
timthebim wrote:

That sounds like an awesome vacation.....

Dude thats all i can do anymore. Im getting old lol.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Alistair Overeem: "Brock Wont Make It Out Of The First Round"   Alistair Overeem: "Brock Wont Make It Out Of The First Round" - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 10:33 pm

Okay lets down one then in favor of Brock beating Reem! Josh? I know Timmeh is down! Wake up mane!!!
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: Alistair Overeem: "Brock Wont Make It Out Of The First Round"   Alistair Overeem: "Brock Wont Make It Out Of The First Round" - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 10:34 pm

Im still up!!!!! Im watching Halloween 5! Im addicted to these Halloween movies!
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: Alistair Overeem: "Brock Wont Make It Out Of The First Round"   Alistair Overeem: "Brock Wont Make It Out Of The First Round" - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 10:37 pm

Josh is with us on the BROCK BEATDOWN TRAIN!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: Alistair Overeem: "Brock Wont Make It Out Of The First Round"   Alistair Overeem: "Brock Wont Make It Out Of The First Round" - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 10:39 pm

I'm here!
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Alistair Overeem: "Brock Wont Make It Out Of The First Round"   Alistair Overeem: "Brock Wont Make It Out Of The First Round" - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 10:43 pm

go?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alistair Overeem: "Brock Wont Make It Out Of The First Round"   Alistair Overeem: "Brock Wont Make It Out Of The First Round" - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Alistair Overeem: "Brock Wont Make It Out Of The First Round"
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next