Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Alistair Overeem: "Brock Wont Make It Out Of The First Round"

Go down 
+7
killerofchicken
Andrew the Raider King
KingsOwn19
bobbitt15
captain organic
timthebim
acccardinal12
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

Alistair Overeem: "Brock Wont Make It Out Of The First Round" - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alistair Overeem: "Brock Wont Make It Out Of The First Round"   Alistair Overeem: "Brock Wont Make It Out Of The First Round" - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 11:59 pm

rofl

I'm gonna turn on a movie and fall sleep in my recliner like a man should.

Oh I laughed so hard when I was waiting to see what MJ did for that split second. Then he laughed and I did. Fuck u. I'm going to bed.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

PostSubject: Re: Alistair Overeem: "Brock Wont Make It Out Of The First Round"   Alistair Overeem: "Brock Wont Make It Out Of The First Round" - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 9:03 am

Yeah I dont believe Brock will ragdoll Reem by any stretch but thats what Im hoping for. I do however believe Brock can get a takedown and control Reem while he is on top. Question is definitely his health. Im nervous about how good his cardio will be and how much actually training he will be able to do coming off this injury. Perfect world everything even health wise I think brock beats Reem.
Back to top Go down
Andrew the Raider King
Red Belt
Red Belt
Andrew the Raider King

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael, Sexyama, Condit, Hendricks, Cowboy, Struve

PostSubject: Re: Alistair Overeem: "Brock Wont Make It Out Of The First Round"   Alistair Overeem: "Brock Wont Make It Out Of The First Round" - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 9:16 am

bigbeastcardinal12 wrote:
timthebim wrote:
I cant wait for Brock to kick his ass.

I hope so. Brock has been out for awhile after getting beat down by cain. Factor in the surgery and all that and it has me worried. I wish it was as simple as Frank Mir made it sound, but it isn't. If Reem stuffs a few of Brock's TD attempts and keeps his back off the cage he should have no problem with Lesnar. I hope we see a 280lbs Hulk Lesnar that ragdolls Reem and foams at the mouth after the fight. I want that guy back!

Me too. He may be an asshole, but we need those kind of assholes in the sport...
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: Alistair Overeem: "Brock Wont Make It Out Of The First Round"   Alistair Overeem: "Brock Wont Make It Out Of The First Round" - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 9:56 am

freakzilla wrote:
If Brock came into the UFC 10 years ago he would've won the title in 2002 and held it for 8 years straight.
Couture would have owned him back then, remember the old man had a chin back in his day
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, FEDOR, NICK DIAZ

PostSubject: Re: Alistair Overeem: "Brock Wont Make It Out Of The First Round"   Alistair Overeem: "Brock Wont Make It Out Of The First Round" - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 10:21 am

Brock is gonna eat a Uberknee coming in for the takedown and this fight will be over.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: Alistair Overeem: "Brock Wont Make It Out Of The First Round"   Alistair Overeem: "Brock Wont Make It Out Of The First Round" - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 10:22 am

the reem is very confidant, as he should be.

you have to watch his interviews with Ariel, he opens up quite a lot and does some funny skits with him...
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

PostSubject: Re: Alistair Overeem: "Brock Wont Make It Out Of The First Round"   Alistair Overeem: "Brock Wont Make It Out Of The First Round" - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 10:23 am

I don't think Reem is an asshole at all, I think he comes off as a nice guy myself
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: Alistair Overeem: "Brock Wont Make It Out Of The First Round"   Alistair Overeem: "Brock Wont Make It Out Of The First Round" - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 11:22 am

MMAEYES wrote:
Brock is gonna eat a Uberknee coming in for the takedown and this fight will be over.

Leave it to an OSU fan to have such a shitty opinion Kiss My a$$
Back to top Go down
MMAEYES
Black Belt
Black Belt
MMAEYES

PostSubject: Re: Alistair Overeem: "Brock Wont Make It Out Of The First Round"   Alistair Overeem: "Brock Wont Make It Out Of The First Round" - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 11:26 am

LOL that knee Brock took from Cain ain't gonna be shit compared to the Uberknee he's gonna eat against Reem. His big ass head my just come off
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: Alistair Overeem: "Brock Wont Make It Out Of The First Round"   Alistair Overeem: "Brock Wont Make It Out Of The First Round" - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 11:28 am

Wait till Brock gets a takedown(and he will)on Overeem. Cain got back up but Overeem may not be so lucky.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Alistair Overeem: "Brock Wont Make It Out Of The First Round"   Alistair Overeem: "Brock Wont Make It Out Of The First Round" - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 11:43 am

killerofchicken wrote:
freakzilla wrote:
If Brock came into the UFC 10 years ago he would've won the title in 2002 and held it for 8 years straight.
Couture would have owned him back then, remember the old man had a chin back in his day

no way! Brock ten years younger woulda controlled the fight the same way he did last year.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: Alistair Overeem: "Brock Wont Make It Out Of The First Round"   Alistair Overeem: "Brock Wont Make It Out Of The First Round" - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 12:01 pm

killerofchicken wrote:
freakzilla wrote:

no way! Brock ten years younger woulda controlled the fight the same way he did last year.
HUH? last year ye say? and no, he couldn't
Back to top Go down
Andrew the Raider King
Red Belt
Red Belt
Andrew the Raider King

PostSubject: Re: Alistair Overeem: "Brock Wont Make It Out Of The First Round"   Alistair Overeem: "Brock Wont Make It Out Of The First Round" - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 12:03 pm

I think if Reem comes in like he did against Werdum, Brock will own him.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Alistair Overeem: "Brock Wont Make It Out Of The First Round"   Alistair Overeem: "Brock Wont Make It Out Of The First Round" - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 1:50 pm

Reem's striking looked like dick when he was worried about takedown attempts from Werdum. This guy could still easily be exposed as a total fraud in the HW division considering his best wins over the last 6 years are Brett Rogers and Werdum. Add in the whole suspect cardio thing as well. I actually like the guy but find the notion of him dominating Brock kind of silly
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Alistair Overeem: "Brock Wont Make It Out Of The First Round"   Alistair Overeem: "Brock Wont Make It Out Of The First Round" - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 6:23 pm

killerofchicken wrote:
killerofchicken wrote:
freakzilla wrote:

HUH? last year ye say? and no, he couldn't

You know what I meant youngin. I'm getting old and my memory is a lil fuzzy from all the pot I have smoked. It doesn't seem like it was more then a year but I guess it has been a few years now since Brock raped Randy. He would always beat Randy and Brock would've ruled the HW division if he turned pro a few years after being in the WWF. Brock is one of the most decorated athletes to grace our lovely sport. I'm feeling a hulk smash beatdown coming against Reem after I have been worried about Reem for a month. As always when it gets closer to the fight I think about how bad Brock beats up guys that aren't powerhouse wrestlers like Cain and Shane. I hope Brock doesn't come out with that head tucked jab he used against Cain and Shane. If so, Reem KO's Lesnar cold! If Brock fights smart he beats Reem by ref stoppage by the end of the first round.
Back to top Go down
Andrew the Raider King
Red Belt
Red Belt
Andrew the Raider King

PostSubject: Re: Alistair Overeem: "Brock Wont Make It Out Of The First Round"   Alistair Overeem: "Brock Wont Make It Out Of The First Round" - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 6:55 pm

BBC, if memory serves, Randy was beating him until he got lucky in the 2nd, with a clipped strike. Don't get me wrong, he won fair and square, but Brock couldn't keep Randy down! Randy is a top notch fighter compared to some of the guys in the HW Division...ie. Roy Nelson.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Alistair Overeem: "Brock Wont Make It Out Of The First Round"   Alistair Overeem: "Brock Wont Make It Out Of The First Round" - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 7:41 pm

Andrew the Raider King wrote:
BBC, if memory serves, Randy was beating him until he got lucky in the 2nd, with a clipped strike. Don't get me wrong, he won fair and square, but Brock couldn't keep Randy down! Randy is a top notch fighter compared to some of the guys in the HW Division...ie. Roy Nelson.

Randy had a better fight against Brock than any other guy Brock had faced at the time and that was it. Brock still made it look pretty easy from what I remember. Randy fought a still pretty green Brock also. We are talking a what if here, like what if Brock had more experience before fighting Randy? I think Brock always beats Randy just based off his size and wrestling. Randy has great wrestling also but when a guy outwieghs ya by 50 lbs it gets kinda hard for a person. If Randy was 260lbs I wouldn't say this at all just to be clear.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: Alistair Overeem: "Brock Wont Make It Out Of The First Round"   Alistair Overeem: "Brock Wont Make It Out Of The First Round" - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 7:53 pm

Yeah randy did a good job against brock because of his gameplan, which was to stick and move and hold on for dear life. As soon as Brock figured that out randy was dead in the water.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alistair Overeem: "Brock Wont Make It Out Of The First Round"   Alistair Overeem: "Brock Wont Make It Out Of The First Round" - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 7:57 pm

Drew, Randy was never winning that fight. Brock would've beat him 5 years ago or 10 years ago. If Brock had 10 years of experience and 10 years of training he would've been a beast by now.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: Alistair Overeem: "Brock Wont Make It Out Of The First Round"   Alistair Overeem: "Brock Wont Make It Out Of The First Round" - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 8:18 pm

I like them both but I think REEM wins but I wouldn't be surprised if Brock wins. I'm just excited if this happens hopefully it does I wanna see them lock up.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Alistair Overeem: "Brock Wont Make It Out Of The First Round"   Alistair Overeem: "Brock Wont Make It Out Of The First Round" - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 9:19 pm

josh200612 wrote:
I like them both but I think REEM wins but I wouldn't be surprised if Brock wins. I'm just excited if this happens hopefully it does I wanna see them lock up.

see why you gotta jinx em like that. I smell a car wreck, or Sable is gonna lose a baby now and the fight will be off. Everyone remember to curse at Josh when it happens.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: Alistair Overeem: "Brock Wont Make It Out Of The First Round"   Alistair Overeem: "Brock Wont Make It Out Of The First Round" - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 9:21 pm

josh200612 wrote:

see why you gotta jinx em like that. I smell a car wreck, or Sable is gonna lose a baby now and the fight will be off. Everyone remember to curse at Josh when it happens.

When I wrote this I was thinking Brock is gonna win lol.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Alistair Overeem: "Brock Wont Make It Out Of The First Round"   Alistair Overeem: "Brock Wont Make It Out Of The First Round" - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 9:24 pm

josh200612 wrote:
josh200612 wrote:

When I wrote this I was thinking Brock is gonna win lol.

Yeah bu that still doesn't explain why my Colts got the shit kicked out of them yesterday?

lol!
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Alistair Overeem: "Brock Wont Make It Out Of The First Round"   Alistair Overeem: "Brock Wont Make It Out Of The First Round" - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 9:24 pm

I have to work late tomorrow so it is beer thirty now. Wanna crush one and see who finishes first. u gotta let me pee real quick though.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: Alistair Overeem: "Brock Wont Make It Out Of The First Round"   Alistair Overeem: "Brock Wont Make It Out Of The First Round" - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 9:26 pm

I have to work late tomorrow so it is beer thirty now. Wanna crush one and see who finishes first. u gotta let me pee real quick though.

Got one in the hand right now and the Dolts suck.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alistair Overeem: "Brock Wont Make It Out Of The First Round"   Alistair Overeem: "Brock Wont Make It Out Of The First Round" - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Alistair Overeem: "Brock Wont Make It Out Of The First Round"
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next