Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Alistair Overeem: "Brock Wont Make It Out Of The First Round"

Go down 
+7
killerofchicken
Andrew the Raider King
KingsOwn19
bobbitt15
captain organic
timthebim
acccardinal12
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Alistair Overeem: "Brock Wont Make It Out Of The First Round" Empty
PostSubject: Alistair Overeem: "Brock Wont Make It Out Of The First Round"   Alistair Overeem: "Brock Wont Make It Out Of The First Round" EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 12:16 pm

Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: Alistair Overeem: "Brock Wont Make It Out Of The First Round"   Alistair Overeem: "Brock Wont Make It Out Of The First Round" EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 12:43 pm

Reem always comes across as an arrogant meathead.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alistair Overeem: "Brock Wont Make It Out Of The First Round"   Alistair Overeem: "Brock Wont Make It Out Of The First Round" EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 12:59 pm

I find him more confident than arrogant.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Alistair Overeem: "Brock Wont Make It Out Of The First Round"   Alistair Overeem: "Brock Wont Make It Out Of The First Round" EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 1:09 pm

freakzilla wrote:
I find him more confident than arrogant.

I kinda mean all the time and not this video in particular. I guess he's confident but he has a strong meathead side to him in general.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

PostSubject: Re: Alistair Overeem: "Brock Wont Make It Out Of The First Round"   Alistair Overeem: "Brock Wont Make It Out Of The First Round" EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 2:46 pm

No surprise Im pretty sure Brock would say the same about him.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Alistair Overeem: "Brock Wont Make It Out Of The First Round"   Alistair Overeem: "Brock Wont Make It Out Of The First Round" EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 3:14 pm

timthebim wrote:
No surprise Im pretty sure Brock would say the same about him.

No way Joe-say
Back to top Go down
captain organic
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
captain organic

PostSubject: Re: Alistair Overeem: "Brock Wont Make It Out Of The First Round"   Alistair Overeem: "Brock Wont Make It Out Of The First Round" EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 3:27 pm

bigbeastcardinal12 wrote:

I've always seem him as the exact opposite.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Alistair Overeem: "Brock Wont Make It Out Of The First Round"   Alistair Overeem: "Brock Wont Make It Out Of The First Round" EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 3:51 pm

Same here
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Alistair Overeem: "Brock Wont Make It Out Of The First Round"   Alistair Overeem: "Brock Wont Make It Out Of The First Round" EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 5:27 pm

captain organic wrote:

I've always seem him as the exact opposite.

I have seen him talk to people in videos in a certain way that just rubbed me wrong. He has mistreated women on camera a few times and kicked a little girl way too hard. I know you have seen it and only a meathead would do something like that. Randy or Chuck would've never kicked that little girl like that even if he was kinda joking. He folded that little 70lbs girl in half.

Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: Alistair Overeem: "Brock Wont Make It Out Of The First Round"   Alistair Overeem: "Brock Wont Make It Out Of The First Round" EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 5:50 pm

I cant wait for Brock to kick his ass.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Alistair Overeem: "Brock Wont Make It Out Of The First Round"   Alistair Overeem: "Brock Wont Make It Out Of The First Round" EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 6:39 pm

timthebim wrote:

I hope so. Brock has been out for awhile after getting beat down by cain. Factor in the surgery and all that and it has me worried. I wish it was as simple as Frank Mir made it sound, but it isn't. If Reem stuffs a few of Brock's TD attempts and keeps his back off the cage he should have no problem with Lesnar. I hope we see a 280lbs Hulk Lesnar that ragdolls Reem and foams at the mouth after the fight. I want that guy back!
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: Alistair Overeem: "Brock Wont Make It Out Of The First Round"   Alistair Overeem: "Brock Wont Make It Out Of The First Round" EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 7:29 pm

timthebim wrote:

I hope so. Brock has been out for awhile after getting beat down by cain. Factor in the surgery and all that and it has me worried. I wish it was as simple as Frank Mir made it sound, but it isn't. If Reem stuffs a few of Brock's TD attempts and keeps his back off the cage he should have no problem with Lesnar. I hope we see a 280lbs Hulk Lesnar that ragdolls Reem and foams at the mouth after the fight. I want that guy back!

Same here.
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: Alistair Overeem: "Brock Wont Make It Out Of The First Round"   Alistair Overeem: "Brock Wont Make It Out Of The First Round" EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 10:05 pm

Brock only had 2 fights where he ragdolled anybody, so quit acting like it was the good old days as if we were talking about the days when CroCop used kick peoples heads off their shoulders and that he would be capable of doing that to somebody Reems size when he did it to a 240 Frank Mir and Heath Herring over 2-3 years, 2 surgeries, one serious illness, and 8 minutes of humbling beat down ago.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Alistair Overeem: "Brock Wont Make It Out Of The First Round"   Alistair Overeem: "Brock Wont Make It Out Of The First Round" EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 10:22 pm

KingsOwn19 wrote:
Brock only had 2 fights where he ragdolled anybody, so quit acting like it was the good old days as if we were talking about the days when CroCop used kick peoples heads off their shoulders and that he would be capable of doing that to somebody Reems size when he did it to a 240 Frank Mir and Heath Herring over 2-3 years, 2 surgeries, one serious illness, and 8 minutes of humbling beat down ago.

Did we ever say that he had 40 fights where he ragdolled 40 guys? No! He did ragdoll a whole lot of guys in his NCAA wrestling days where he did pretty damn good. Those guys weighed alot btw. I guess you didn't know that though Kings, but iz okay. Me and tim want the Lesnar that goes across the octagon and takes a guy down using those wrestling skills and beats them down. Is that okay? We did however talk about the layoff, sickness, surgery, and the humbling beat down from Cain. Is there something wrong with cheering for a guy or what? I think somebody still had a case of the fedor butt flu. Let's just end this now man. Brock would rape Fedor and we know that now. It isn't fair though because Fedor is 30-40lbs less than Brock. We don't have a legit arguement on this because it isn't fair to Fedor, just like it wouldn't be fair to Chael Sonnen if he had to fight Fedor. Hugs and Kisses Kings, hugs and kisses.
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: Alistair Overeem: "Brock Wont Make It Out Of The First Round"   Alistair Overeem: "Brock Wont Make It Out Of The First Round" EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 10:39 pm

lol, beast you got your clown shoes color back and i guess you're back to entertain the kids. honk honk.

and your back again talking about Fedor unprovoked, obsessed much?...and you say i am the butthurt one? When it's you that drags him into every unrelated topic for seemingly no reason apparent to anybody not inside your likely intoxicated mind.

I'm talking about Lesnar in a Lesnar-Overeem thread. You were recently talking about Fedor A LOT in a thread about Vinny fuckin Magalaes unprovoked and you're doing it again. Are you sure it is me?

My point still stands. The Lesanr you're looking for isnt who Lesnar is now, and he only appeared twice in his MMA career..thats like me saying i want the old Marius Zaromskis who kicked everybodys heads off when it was only a short lived streak...if you want to see a dominant, foaming out the mouth, Brock smash may i suggest his bout with Zach Gowen

Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

PostSubject: Re: Alistair Overeem: "Brock Wont Make It Out Of The First Round"   Alistair Overeem: "Brock Wont Make It Out Of The First Round" EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 10:44 pm

KingsOwn19 vs. Beast goes as usual

Alistair Overeem: "Brock Wont Make It Out Of The First Round" Uncle-buck-o
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Alistair Overeem: "Brock Wont Make It Out Of The First Round"   Alistair Overeem: "Brock Wont Make It Out Of The First Round" EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 10:55 pm

Dude I'm only messing with you because you pounce on a post me and Tim comment about Lesnar on. Then you go on to agree with me and say what I said but in a negative manner. So of course I think you still get butthurt whenever I talk about Brock because I compared him to Fedor back then. I don't hate ya man, but I am gonna call you out on this. It isn't malicous though. yes it did end like bbc12 vs Kings always has.

Me proving you wrong! Honk, Honk!
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Alistair Overeem: "Brock Wont Make It Out Of The First Round"   Alistair Overeem: "Brock Wont Make It Out Of The First Round" EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 10:57 pm

That being said I do agree that Lesnar is not what he was when he first came into the UFC so you are right. Imagine how badass he woulda been if he came to the UFC 10 years ago?
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

PostSubject: Re: Alistair Overeem: "Brock Wont Make It Out Of The First Round"   Alistair Overeem: "Brock Wont Make It Out Of The First Round" EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 11:04 pm

i didnt pounce..i just picked apart as usual.

when did you compare Brock to Fedor in his best days? Maybe you did, i didnt see it. Are you just trying to make up reasons why i would be upset with you in regards to Fedor.

The only thing we ever discussed...or i owned and you didnt listen because it was not what you wanted to hear..in regards to Fedor was M-1 entitlement not to sell off Fedor's contract and continue to seek their own best interest..i defended that because it was a logical stance. Prmoters arent fans, we would all do the same if we had Fedor has a co-pro card. while your best arguement was pretty much that M-1 has no right to their contracted fighters and should have accepted a buy out to UFC because UFC is entitled to everything...thats great beast..and no..we arent going to get into it because its irrelevant. If you have a jones to relive this ownage go back and read the threads..my stance has not moved a centimeter.

Last edited by KingsOwn19 on Sun Oct 23, 2011 11:07 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alistair Overeem: "Brock Wont Make It Out Of The First Round"   Alistair Overeem: "Brock Wont Make It Out Of The First Round" EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 11:06 pm

If Brock came into the UFC 10 years ago he would've won the title in 2002 and held it for 8 years straight.
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

PostSubject: Re: Alistair Overeem: "Brock Wont Make It Out Of The First Round"   Alistair Overeem: "Brock Wont Make It Out Of The First Round" EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 11:11 pm

That being said I do agree that Lesnar is not what he was when he first came into the UFC so you are right. Imagine how badass he woulda been if he came to the UFC 10 years ago?

If he would have came in 10 years ago nobody would give a rats ass about him because Vince McMahon would have never built him into a star if he went directly to MMA.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Alistair Overeem: "Brock Wont Make It Out Of The First Round"   Alistair Overeem: "Brock Wont Make It Out Of The First Round" EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 11:19 pm

KingsOwn19 wrote:
i didnt pounce..i just picked apart as usual.

when did you compare Brock to Fedor in his best days? Maybe you did, i didnt see it. Are you just trying to make up reasons why i would be upset with you in regards to Fedor.

The only thing we ever discussed...or i owned and you didnt listen because it was not what you wanted to hear..in regards to Fedor was M-1 entitlement not to sell off Fedor's contract and continue to seek their own best interest..i defended that because it was a logical stance. Prmoters arent fans, we would all do the same if we had Fedor has a co-pro card. while your best arguement was pretty much that M-1 has no right to their contracted fighters and should have accepted a buy out to UFC because UFC is entitled to everything...thats great beast..and no..we arent going to get into it because its irrelevant. If you have a jones to relive this ownage go back and read the threads..my stance has not moved a centimeter.

I just figured you were hating on some Brock fans because the Fedor issue has been talked about (which is the best thread ever because of you and many others) I was wrong to say that then and you proved me wrong. I don't have as good of a memory as you evidentally and thought you were just being a Brock hater. Sorry

As for the pounce, you did. You came in and reversed what I said, and how Tim and I were worried about Lesnar and hoping he performed well. Neither one of us said he was John Bone Jones and Anderson Silva combined and that he had just fell off. You made that up. I was like "damn Kings bringin the hate my way" so I posted what I did. reread what you posted and I would imagine you can see where I'm coming from.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alistair Overeem: "Brock Wont Make It Out Of The First Round"   Alistair Overeem: "Brock Wont Make It Out Of The First Round" EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 11:22 pm

KingsOwn19 wrote:

If he would have came in 10 years ago nobody would give a rats ass about him because Vince McMahon would have never built him into a star if he went directly to MMA.

They would've if he had an 8 year undefeated streak.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Alistair Overeem: "Brock Wont Make It Out Of The First Round"   Alistair Overeem: "Brock Wont Make It Out Of The First Round" EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 11:36 pm

freakzilla wrote:
KingsOwn19 wrote:

They would've if he had an 8 year undefeated streak.

No doubt! If Randy had the kind of success against the Tim Sylvia's of the world what do you think Brock would've done? Brock could've been one bad dude.

I will throw a crazy one at you both...What if Brock left the WWF/E 5 years after he won the title and then came to the UFC? Ohh la la.... What a Face
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

PostSubject: Re: Alistair Overeem: "Brock Wont Make It Out Of The First Round"   Alistair Overeem: "Brock Wont Make It Out Of The First Round" EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 11:50 pm

Alistair Overeem: "Brock Wont Make It Out Of The First Round" Mj-laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alistair Overeem: "Brock Wont Make It Out Of The First Round"   Alistair Overeem: "Brock Wont Make It Out Of The First Round" Empty

Back to top Go down

Alistair Overeem: "Brock Wont Make It Out Of The First Round"
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next