Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I need a bet to place in Vegas

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

I need a bet to place in Vegas - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need a bet to place in Vegas   I need a bet to place in Vegas - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 10:25 pm

OU wrote:
That's a joke right? Look at OKC's record compared to Miami if you want to play that game. Miami lost to the Pistons and Wizards. They just lost to a sub .500 Celtics team that didn't have Rondo.

YR / BEST RECORD / CHAMP
12 / Chi & Sa / Miami
11 / Chi / Dallas
10 / Clev / LA
09 / Clev / LA
08 / Boston / Boston
07 / Dallas / SA
06 / Det / Miami
05 / Phx / SA

The regular season doesn't matter that much.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: I need a bet to place in Vegas   I need a bet to place in Vegas - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 11:32 pm

Thunder have the 2nd best record right now and Clips are still right there. I was just using that showing we aren't worse then last year, we are still better then the lakers even though they won last night at the end of a 6 game road stretch and also pointing that the Heat lost the same night to a Rondoless sub .500 Celtics. This Thunder team would kick the shit out of the Thunder team that played in the finals last season. All the starters are better versions of themselves this season.

Anyways I bet on OKC to win Championship, Ravens to win SB, I bet the over in the SB and I bet on Creepy over Joe. All bets were for $50, so just small stuff for fun. OKC wins gets me $200, Over 47.5 for SB gets me $95, Creepy win gets me $160, Ravens win SB I get $127. All of that includes what I bet so just -50 bucks to get the net profit for each.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: I need a bet to place in Vegas   I need a bet to place in Vegas - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 1:34 pm

Putting $50 more on Creepy cause I like the odds so much. So total of $250 in bets. I'll just pretend it's Farmer's money that I won in fantasy football.
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: I need a bet to place in Vegas   I need a bet to place in Vegas - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 2:44 pm

You act like it was all mine. It was an entire league. At most you can say 30 of my money. And I made a couple hundred off a&m beating ou on top of my other winnings so I'm still up from my football sports betting this fall/winter.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: I need a bet to place in Vegas   I need a bet to place in Vegas - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 2:54 pm

Farmer1906 wrote:
You act like it was all mine. It was an entire league. At most you can say 30 of my money. And I made a couple hundred off a&m beating ou on top of my other winnings so I'm still up from my football sports betting this fall/winter.
Yeah I know it wasn't even close to all your money. But you are the only one I have contact with that played in that league so you are the only one I'm able to give any shit to. It's all in good fun, I'm sure you know that. Besides I think I used that line earlier so it's like everytime I spend money, it's "your" money lol
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

PostSubject: Re: I need a bet to place in Vegas   I need a bet to place in Vegas - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 3:21 pm

I expected it. Next year I'm inviting you back just to kick your ass personally. I'm drafting room Murray Peterson and Bradford.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: I need a bet to place in Vegas   I need a bet to place in Vegas - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 3:32 pm

Farmer1906 wrote:
I expected it. Next year I'm inviting you back just to kick your ass personally. I'm drafting room Murray Peterson and Bradford.
I'll gladly come back to repeat. You are better off drafting those guys anyways opposed to Tennhill, Marcellus and who is a A&M RB out there? Goodsin? Yeah I misspelled all of them on purpose!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I need a bet to place in Vegas   I need a bet to place in Vegas - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

I need a bet to place in Vegas
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2