Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I need a bet to place in Vegas

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

I need a bet to place in Vegas Empty
PostSubject: I need a bet to place in Vegas   I need a bet to place in Vegas EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 3:14 pm

My mom is in Vegas for a wedding, told her I'd call her with a bet or two. Last time I won the only 2 NBA playoff games I bet on. Any suggestions out there?
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: I need a bet to place in Vegas   I need a bet to place in Vegas EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 3:16 pm

bet on tito beating rashad =D
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: I need a bet to place in Vegas   I need a bet to place in Vegas EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 4:31 pm

OU is at 5:1 to win the National Championship, should be preseason #1. Might just make that bet. I wonder if I can just bet on them winning the Big 12? Won't get as good as odds but I'd be pretty damn confident in that bet.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: I need a bet to place in Vegas   I need a bet to place in Vegas EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 4:32 pm

Quote :
In first place to win the Big 12 are the Oklahoma Sooners at 4/9 or -225
Damn, they know OU will win too.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

PostSubject: Re: I need a bet to place in Vegas   I need a bet to place in Vegas EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 7:10 pm

Pick your SB winner and put a hundred on them. You will get good odds before the season starts.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I need a bet to place in Vegas   I need a bet to place in Vegas EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 7:18 pm

I've got some bad news OU, I bumped into your mom at Vegas and, well we got a little tipsy and paid a visit to the Elvis chapel.

I need a bet to place in Vegas Vegaselviswedding
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

PostSubject: Re: I need a bet to place in Vegas   I need a bet to place in Vegas EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 7:24 pm

Ali wrote:
I've got some bad news OU, I bumped into your mom at Vegas and, well we got a little tipsy and paid a visit to the Elvis chapel.

I need a bet to place in Vegas Vegaselviswedding

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: I need a bet to place in Vegas   I need a bet to place in Vegas EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 12:53 pm

My mom is back in Vegas. I had her put some money on Ravens to win SB and Thunder to win NBA Championship. Probably going to see if she can find a place to put money on Creepy over Joe as well.
Also thinking about trying to take the over in the SB.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I need a bet to place in Vegas   I need a bet to place in Vegas EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 1:31 pm

The only way the Thunder win the NBA title is if Derrick Rose comes back 100% and the Bulls knock out the Heat. The Thunder would beat the Bulls.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: I need a bet to place in Vegas   I need a bet to place in Vegas EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 1:33 pm

freakzilla wrote:
The only way the Thunder win the NBA title is if Derrick Rose comes back 100% and the Bulls knock out the Heat. The Thunder would beat the Bulls.
I disagree. I'm more worried about making it out of the West. OKC will beat Miami if they rematch in the Finals. I'm pretty confident in that.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: I need a bet to place in Vegas   I need a bet to place in Vegas EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 1:38 pm

why?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: I need a bet to place in Vegas   I need a bet to place in Vegas EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 1:43 pm

GDPofDRC wrote:
why?
Why what?
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: I need a bet to place in Vegas   I need a bet to place in Vegas EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 1:46 pm

What about them makes you confident that they can do this year what they couldn't last year?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I need a bet to place in Vegas   I need a bet to place in Vegas EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 1:48 pm

No chance the Thunder can beat the Heat in the finals. They were better last year.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

PostSubject: Re: I need a bet to place in Vegas   I need a bet to place in Vegas EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 1:52 pm

There is a chance, but I don't think it is better than they had last season. I think the Martin Harden thing made them the same at best, a tad worse at worst.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: I need a bet to place in Vegas   I need a bet to place in Vegas EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 1:53 pm

Who in the World can watch OKC play and think they aren't better this year then last year? That's an insane argument to make IMO. KD, Westbrook and Ibaka are all better this season then they were last season. That much is very clear by watching any of them play and looking at their numbers. Miami got hot at the right time with their bench last season and I doubt that happens again. OKC was the better team last season and this year they are even better.

What team are you guys watching? How can you possibly suggest they aren't better this season then last season?
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: I need a bet to place in Vegas   I need a bet to place in Vegas EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 1:56 pm

GDPofDRC wrote:
There is a chance, but I don't think it is better than they had last season. I think the Martin Harden thing made them the same at best, a tad worse at worst.
That ignores all other factors. KD 2013 is better then KD 2012. So that's an upgrade. Westbrook and Ibaka the same upgrade. So that's 3 starting players better this season then last season. Harden was a bench player and his #s are being covered by Martin alone. Then you factor in the others improving, how can OKC not be better this season? They didn't have Maynor last season during the finals and Reggie Jackson has improved alot off the bench this season. OKC is better then last season and it's not debatable.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

PostSubject: Re: I need a bet to place in Vegas   I need a bet to place in Vegas EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 1:58 pm

Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: I need a bet to place in Vegas   I need a bet to place in Vegas EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 2:02 pm

That's a joke right? Look at OKC's record compared to Miami if you want to play that game. Miami lost to the Pistons and Wizards. They just lost to a sub .500 Celtics team that didn't have Rondo.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

PostSubject: Re: I need a bet to place in Vegas   I need a bet to place in Vegas EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 2:15 pm

Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: I need a bet to place in Vegas   I need a bet to place in Vegas EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 2:17 pm

That's the only thing the Lakers can be proud of this season. They are going to miss the playoffs but hey they won 1 game vs OKC when they were on a long road stretch. Good for them. OKC was at the end of a 6 game road stretch and Lakers still had to play their best game of the season to win.
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

PostSubject: Re: I need a bet to place in Vegas   I need a bet to place in Vegas EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 2:23 pm

I need a bet to place in Vegas Original-scaled500
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: I need a bet to place in Vegas   I need a bet to place in Vegas EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 2:31 pm

14.5 games up on LA right now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I need a bet to place in Vegas   I need a bet to place in Vegas EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 9:02 pm

You take the regular season way too seriously.
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: I need a bet to place in Vegas   I need a bet to place in Vegas EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 10:17 pm

OU wrote:
OU is at 5:1 to win the National Championship, should be preseason #1. Might just make that bet. I wonder if I can just bet on them winning the Big 12? Won't get as good as odds but I'd be pretty damn confident in that bet.

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I need a bet to place in Vegas   I need a bet to place in Vegas Empty

Back to top Go down

I need a bet to place in Vegas
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next