Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Jon Jones did a ho-move and a ho-move deserves an ass whipping (Mo Lawal)

Go down 
+5
boomer sooner
timthebim
Wolfgangsta
killerofchicken
SOKO
9 posters
AuthorMessage

Jon Jones did a ho-move and a ho-move deserves an ass whipping (Mo Lawal) Empty
PostSubject: Jon Jones did a ho-move and a ho-move deserves an ass whipping (Mo Lawal)   Jon Jones did a ho-move and a ho-move deserves an ass whipping (Mo Lawal) EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 10:04 am

http://www.mmaresolutions.com/king-mo-lawal-without-a-doubt-i-can-beat-jon-jones

Former Strikeforce light heavyweight champion, Muhammed “King Mo” Lawal gives his thoughts on the up coming “Jon Jones vs. Rashad Evans” fight, and explains Jones crossed the line with what he did and deserves an “ass whipping” as a consequence.

“I think it broadsided [Rashad Evans], because they both make an agreement and all of a sudden someone reneges. I would never fight Daniel (Cormier) definitely, and he would never fight me. But then all of a sudden if he went behind my back and said, ‘I’ll fight Mo’ on TV, and I don’t know – that’s a ho-move. And a ho-move deserves an ass whipping. I know none of my training partners that are my brothers would ever pull a ho-move like that. If I say I ain’t going to fight my brother, I ain’t going to fight my brother.”

“He’s a good young fighter. Here’s the thing, every time there’s a new champion people think he’s unbeatable. C’mon man, anybody can get beat at anytime. Hype is just whatever the fans think. I’m not hyping no man.”

“Anybody can get beat on any day. I don’t care what the fans think, their not fighters. Everyone says Jon Jones smashed a high level striker. Shogun is just a sloppy brawler, not sloppy, but an aggressive brawler. People said nobody would beat Brock Lesnar, Fedor, BJ Penn, Machida, look what happened. Every man can be beaten. Without a doubt I can beat Jon Jones. I know I can beat Jon Jones. He’s a good fighter, but all it takes is a good game plan, a good camp and I know I would win. My brother Rashad got the tools to beat him too. Rashad’s going to beat him.”
Back to top Go down
SOKO
Black Belt
Black Belt
SOKO

Favorite Fighter(s) : The Dragon, Kenflo, Hendo, Guida, Ace, Wand, Cain, Carwin, Foreman, Evander, Oscar

PostSubject: Re: Jon Jones did a ho-move and a ho-move deserves an ass whipping (Mo Lawal)   Jon Jones did a ho-move and a ho-move deserves an ass whipping (Mo Lawal) EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 11:03 am

whatever mo I agree but at the same time jones would own your ass in the cage. SHUT IT
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: Jon Jones did a ho-move and a ho-move deserves an ass whipping (Mo Lawal)   Jon Jones did a ho-move and a ho-move deserves an ass whipping (Mo Lawal) EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 12:37 pm

im sure mo could take Jones down but for how long? I would pick Jones in that fight 90% of the time
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: Jon Jones did a ho-move and a ho-move deserves an ass whipping (Mo Lawal)   Jon Jones did a ho-move and a ho-move deserves an ass whipping (Mo Lawal) EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 4:33 pm

Mo and Jones don't seem as even to me as they once did.
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: Jon Jones did a ho-move and a ho-move deserves an ass whipping (Mo Lawal)   Jon Jones did a ho-move and a ho-move deserves an ass whipping (Mo Lawal) EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 4:44 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:
Mo and Jones don't seem as even to me as they once did.
is this because of what Jones did to Shogun?
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: Jon Jones did a ho-move and a ho-move deserves an ass whipping (Mo Lawal)   Jon Jones did a ho-move and a ho-move deserves an ass whipping (Mo Lawal) EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 4:46 pm

Yea that was just the icing on the cake. Mo's knee and his loss have cooled him off in a big way for me. Still think he'll be back though.
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: Jon Jones did a ho-move and a ho-move deserves an ass whipping (Mo Lawal)   Jon Jones did a ho-move and a ho-move deserves an ass whipping (Mo Lawal) EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 4:48 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:
Yea that was just the icing on the cake. Mo's knee and his loss have cooled him off in a big way for me. Still think he'll be back though.
can't judge Mo as he was against Calvacante because of his knee problem, thats one of the bigger reasons im eager to see Mo back in it.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

PostSubject: Re: Jon Jones did a ho-move and a ho-move deserves an ass whipping (Mo Lawal)   Jon Jones did a ho-move and a ho-move deserves an ass whipping (Mo Lawal) EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 4:53 pm

I agree with Mo on everything he said. It was a HO move and I do think with a good camp and gameplan he could beat Jon Jones. Would he? Probably not. Could he? Yes.
Back to top Go down
boomer sooner
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, since way back

PostSubject: Re: Jon Jones did a ho-move and a ho-move deserves an ass whipping (Mo Lawal)   Jon Jones did a ho-move and a ho-move deserves an ass whipping (Mo Lawal) EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 7:03 pm

I'm starting to think Jones' wrestling is as good as it gets for MMA. Rashad has better chance than Mo.
Back to top Go down
throwdownfight1
Blue Belt
Blue Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Matt Hughes,Tito Ortiz,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: Jon Jones did a ho-move and a ho-move deserves an ass whipping (Mo Lawal)   Jon Jones did a ho-move and a ho-move deserves an ass whipping (Mo Lawal) EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 11:32 pm

I never had mo up as high as many did prior to his loss. I still dont along with others in the sf lhw division. I did moussasi for a while but then watched his last fight
Back to top Go down
cascade_run
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
cascade_run

PostSubject: Re: Jon Jones did a ho-move and a ho-move deserves an ass whipping (Mo Lawal)   Jon Jones did a ho-move and a ho-move deserves an ass whipping (Mo Lawal) EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 12:29 am

It seems as though Mo is being way more vocal then Rashad about all of this, which we will see as the hype train starts up when they set a date for the fight if Rashad starts talking, given the past I think it would be best for him and his camp to not go overboard and not give Jackson or whoever is going to be helping Jones any more incentive then he already has by you coming to try and take his title.
Back to top Go down
corydd7
Green Belt
Green Belt
corydd7

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone with the name Silva, Chris Leben, Nick Diaz, Don Frye

PostSubject: Re: Jon Jones did a ho-move and a ho-move deserves an ass whipping (Mo Lawal)   Jon Jones did a ho-move and a ho-move deserves an ass whipping (Mo Lawal) EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 1:11 am

that's what mo does best talk! He needs to worry about his own next fight.
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo

PostSubject: Re: Jon Jones did a ho-move and a ho-move deserves an ass whipping (Mo Lawal)   Jon Jones did a ho-move and a ho-move deserves an ass whipping (Mo Lawal) EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 3:28 am

Mo first on my sell list, he ain't no next Rampage
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jon Jones did a ho-move and a ho-move deserves an ass whipping (Mo Lawal)   Jon Jones did a ho-move and a ho-move deserves an ass whipping (Mo Lawal) Empty

Back to top Go down

Jon Jones did a ho-move and a ho-move deserves an ass whipping (Mo Lawal)
Page 1 of 1