Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Mirko Crocop: Dominatrix Whipping Me Into Shape for Roy Nelson

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Primetyme199
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
Primetyme199

Mirko Crocop: Dominatrix Whipping Me Into Shape for Roy Nelson  Empty
PostSubject: Mirko Crocop: Dominatrix Whipping Me Into Shape for Roy Nelson    Mirko Crocop: Dominatrix Whipping Me Into Shape for Roy Nelson  EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 11:19 am

Mriko Crocop has one of the most important fights in his career coming up later this month against Roy Nelson at UFC 137. Right now he's on a 2 fight skid, both losses by KTFO, and his fight with Nelson is a must-win if he wants to remain in the UFC. To get in the best possible shape for the bout, Mirko has enlisted the help of Mistress Cassandra, one of the world's top dominatrixes

"Mistress Cassandra is my new conditioning coach," Crocop said. "She's whipping me into shape."

In this excluisve pic from inside Crocops's training camp, he certainly does look leaner than he has in his past few fights.

Mirko Crocop: Dominatrix Whipping Me Into Shape for Roy Nelson  CCWhip

"Her regimine makes the Dolce diet look like the supersized menu at Micky D's," Mirko said.

Crocop not only changed his conditioning coach for this bout. He's moved his training camp from Croatia to Japan, the country where he had his greatest MMA moments."

"I'm going back to Japan," Crocop said. "I want to train the old school way. I'm really doing my homework for this fight."

Mirko Crocop: Dominatrix Whipping Me Into Shape for Roy Nelson  CC_Japan_School_Kick
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mirko Crocop: Dominatrix Whipping Me Into Shape for Roy Nelson    Mirko Crocop: Dominatrix Whipping Me Into Shape for Roy Nelson  EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 11:37 am

lol!
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: Mirko Crocop: Dominatrix Whipping Me Into Shape for Roy Nelson    Mirko Crocop: Dominatrix Whipping Me Into Shape for Roy Nelson  EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 6:37 pm

I hope this is true and he is getting whipped into shape. He needs the motivation slapped into him so he can start snapping those damn kicks again.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mirko Crocop: Dominatrix Whipping Me Into Shape for Roy Nelson    Mirko Crocop: Dominatrix Whipping Me Into Shape for Roy Nelson  Empty

Back to top Go down

Mirko Crocop: Dominatrix Whipping Me Into Shape for Roy Nelson
Page 1 of 1