Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Game Of Thrones

Go down 
+18
Farmer1906
OU
jewzilla
Ninja
Bigs03
CervezaExtra
LA
Birdofthad
KingsOwn19
Ludo
Cu Bu
cascade_run
VI68IX
NJBeatdown86
boomer sooner
bobbitt15
killerofchicken
Primetyme199
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 26 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

Game Of Thrones - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Of Thrones   Game Of Thrones - Page 22 EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 4:34 pm

Very classy stunt by the creators.

not
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: Game Of Thrones   Game Of Thrones - Page 22 EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 7:48 pm

Game Of Thrones - Page 22 Game-of-Thrones-Scandal-500x281

Game Of Thrones - Page 22 President-george-w-bush
Back to top Go down
cascade_run
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
cascade_run

PostSubject: Re: Game Of Thrones   Game Of Thrones - Page 22 EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 8:50 pm

Fuck em' if they can't take a joke
Back to top Go down
KingsOwn19
Administrator
Administrator
KingsOwn19

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva,Dan Henderson, Emelianenko Fedor, Josh Barnett

PostSubject: Re: Game Of Thrones   Game Of Thrones - Page 22 EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 10:04 pm

cascade_run wrote:
Fuck em' if they can't take a joke

creators claim it was not a joke. That they needed heads and W's was the one laying around. Though of course thats bullshit. Would have been best served not gloating about it on the commentary. Then they could claim that they just used prop heads available to them and tried to make it non transparent. I would believe them in that case.

It was not a "Joke"...it was a low class political jab that brought on unexpected results. People arent joking when they are hateful towards former presidents or leaders. You know you done fucked up when liberal HBO thinks it's over the line.

I don't like W but i hate seeing Americans put his head on a stick. I don't like Obama but i would hate the same thing, and unrelated i hate when American President's are compared to Hitler. Especially by americans who should know better.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Game Of Thrones   Game Of Thrones - Page 22 EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 10:36 pm

Wahh
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Game Of Thrones   Game Of Thrones - Page 22 EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 5:27 am

I am just amazed at the stupidity of the show runners, why the hell couldn't they have kept their mouths shut.
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: Game Of Thrones   Game Of Thrones - Page 22 EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 10:30 am

If it is true that they just needed one and it was laying around then fine.

If not and they like the take political jabs then they deserve to have to recall that BS, digitally take it out, and receive backlash from fans.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Game Of Thrones   Game Of Thrones - Page 22 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 1:12 pm

Natalia Tena on her nude scene.
Quote :

“I was a bit upset about the fact that they showed my minge without hair because I think my character would have a massive bush,” she said. “I would have muff, like a muff coming down the thighs.”

Laughing lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Game Of Thrones   Game Of Thrones - Page 22 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 1:22 pm

Game Of Thrones - Page 22 Tumblr_m6cayjTQMZ1r9h4heo1_500
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Game Of Thrones   Game Of Thrones - Page 22 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 5:01 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Game Of Thrones   Game Of Thrones - Page 22 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 8:55 pm

Alot of casting news for season 3 !!!

No well known actors but for those who've seen Rome you may recognize Tobias Menzies who played Brutus.

http://winteriscoming.net/2012/07/season-three-casting-announced/#comment-202096

Last edited by Ali on Fri Jul 13, 2012 9:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Game Of Thrones   Game Of Thrones - Page 22 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 8:59 pm

Oh yeah you'll probably recognize McKenzie Crook from the original Office and Pirates of the Caribbean movies.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Game Of Thrones   Game Of Thrones - Page 22 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 10:28 pm

Almost forgot season 3 will debut March 31st 2013 !!!

http://winteriscoming.net/2012/07/season-three-to-premiere-on-march-31-2013/
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Game Of Thrones   Game Of Thrones - Page 22 EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 1:23 pm

Looks like we may have our Bastard of Dreadfort aka Ramsay Bolton.

http://winteriscoming.net/2012/07/iwan-rheon-cast-in-game-of-thrones/
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Game Of Thrones   Game Of Thrones - Page 22 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 4:21 pm

Dominic West aka McNutly from The Wire was offered a part in the show and turned it down, he said it was because he'd be away from his family too long but I am convinced he wasn't even aware of the show and has misread the schedule.

http://winteriscoming.net/2012/08/dominic-west-was-almost-mance-rayder/#comment-205572
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Game Of Thrones   Game Of Thrones - Page 22 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 2:50 pm

We have our King Beyond The Wall aka Mance Raydar !! Ciaran Hinds who played Julius Cesar in Rome has just been revealed.

http://winteriscoming.net/2012/08/ciaran-hinds-is-mance/#comment-208060
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Game Of Thrones   Game Of Thrones - Page 22 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 12:15 pm

Sansa aka Sophie Turner is going to get hotter with each season.

Game Of Thrones - Page 22 Tumblr_m94k3nF6GV1rt4utfo1_r1_500
Back to top Go down
cascade_run
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
cascade_run

PostSubject: Re: Game Of Thrones   Game Of Thrones - Page 22 EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 8:44 pm

I don't like the casting, that is not how I pictured Mance, that dude does not look like he could hang with the Crows, he looks to regal rather then common like Mance, man you are right about Sansa damn, though I can't recall any good scenes in the book of hers, probably because she is supposed to be 13
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Game Of Thrones   Game Of Thrones - Page 22 EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 11:30 pm

cascade_run wrote:
I don't like the casting, that is not how I pictured Mance, that dude does not look like he could hang with the Crows, he looks to regal rather then common like Mance, man you are right about Sansa damn, though I can't recall any good scenes in the book of hers, probably because she is supposed to be 13

Hinds will look the part once he grows and beard and the make up department roughs him up a bit.

Have you seen the casting for Grey Worm and Daario ? I don't like the choices for those two, Worm is meant to be badass warrior and they've choosen a pretty boy, and Daario's meant to be a cocky handsome sword for hire and they've choosen someone who looks like a soccer hooligan.

I bet Aiden Gillen is looking forward to that scene from AFFC, by the time they shoot that she'll will be 18 Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Game Of Thrones   Game Of Thrones - Page 22 EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 4:53 pm

Game Of Thrones - Page 22 Teaser
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Game Of Thrones   Game Of Thrones - Page 22 EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 10:52 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Game Of Thrones   Game Of Thrones - Page 22 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 7:45 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Game Of Thrones   Game Of Thrones - Page 22 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 12:41 pm

For those who watch Boardwalk Empire there will be a GOT feature on before the finale tonight and I also believe a trailer for the new season.

But for now here's this..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Game Of Thrones   Game Of Thrones - Page 22 EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 4:24 am

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Game Of Thrones   Game Of Thrones - Page 22 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 1:19 pm

Laughing Poor uncle Ken.

I'd never have expected Emilia to have been punched by a hooker.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Game Of Thrones   Game Of Thrones - Page 22 Empty

Back to top Go down

Game Of Thrones
Page 22 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 26 ... 30  Next