Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Game Of Thrones

Go down 
+18
Farmer1906
OU
jewzilla
Ninja
Bigs03
CervezaExtra
LA
Birdofthad
KingsOwn19
Ludo
Cu Bu
cascade_run
VI68IX
NJBeatdown86
boomer sooner
bobbitt15
killerofchicken
Primetyme199
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 25 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
cascade_run
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
cascade_run

Game Of Thrones - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Of Thrones   Game Of Thrones - Page 21 EmptyTue May 29, 2012 11:17 pm

So they are saving the best for last episode of the year, I wonder if they are gonig to pull a George R. R. and leave us all with a nasty cliffhanger, if so I know just the place I would leave it. I liked the addition of Bron and Tyrion's humor was funny as hell, Dinklage will get another Emmy.

Saw Petiah Bailish in The Wire, he is just as much of a Douche in the wire as well
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Game Of Thrones   Game Of Thrones - Page 21 EmptyWed May 30, 2012 11:49 am

cascade_run wrote:
So they are saving the best for last episode of the year, I wonder if they are gonig to pull a George R. R. and leave us all with a nasty cliffhanger, if so I know just the place I would leave it. I liked the addition of Bron and Tyrion's humor was funny as hell, Dinklage will get another Emmy.

Saw Petiah Bailish in The Wire, he is just as much of a Douche in the wire as well

I've got a feeling we won't see what you're talking about next week, they've yet to cast a certain character who ignites the incident.

Would be a pretty cool way to open season 3 with that though don't ya think ?
Back to top Go down
cascade_run
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
cascade_run

PostSubject: Re: Game Of Thrones   Game Of Thrones - Page 21 EmptyWed May 30, 2012 10:20 pm

Ali wrote:
cascade_run wrote:

I've got a feeling we won't see what you're talking about next week, they've yet to cast a certain character who ignites the incident.

I don't think we are talking about the same thing, but now I am fully intrigued by what you are talking about, I normally don't like when they go off from the book, but the extra Tyrion scenes were amazing, and seeing the Hound back down from the fire was pretty sweet, was very glad they did not leave out the scene with Sansa all that was missing was the song he wanted her to sing for him. My scene was a Dany scene
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Game Of Thrones   Game Of Thrones - Page 21 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 10:16 am

cascade_run wrote:
Ali wrote:
cascade_run wrote:

I don't think we are talking about the same thing, but now I am fully intrigued by what you are talking about, I normally don't like when they go off from the book, but the extra Tyrion scenes were amazing, and seeing the Hound back down from the fire was pretty sweet, was very glad they did not leave out the scene with Sansa all that was missing was the song he wanted her to sing for him. My scene was a Dany scene

Oh are you thinking of the House Of Undying ?

I was talking about a character who's sigil is the flayed man.

They left out The Hound stealing a kiss from Sansa but that would have just looked creepy on screen.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: Game Of Thrones   Game Of Thrones - Page 21 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 5:27 pm

Farmer1906 wrote:
Ali wrote:
I can't wait to watch it tonight.

They stick to one storyline and not bounce around. The halfman dominates the episode.

You were right. I watched it late.
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: Game Of Thrones   Game Of Thrones - Page 21 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 7:44 pm

josh200612 wrote:
Farmer1906 wrote:
Ali wrote:

They stick to one storyline and not bounce around. The halfman dominates the episode.

HALF-MAN! HALF-MAN! HALF-MAN!

Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: Game Of Thrones   Game Of Thrones - Page 21 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 8:36 pm

Farmer1906 wrote:
josh200612 wrote:
Farmer1906 wrote:
Ali wrote:

HALF-MAN! HALF-MAN! HALF-MAN!

Total control. I love it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Game Of Thrones   Game Of Thrones - Page 21 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 1:22 pm

Tyrion is more fearless than The Hound !!!

I loved the Hound's pre war speech

Quote :
If anyone dies with a clean sword I'll fuck their corpse.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: Game Of Thrones   Game Of Thrones - Page 21 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 2:55 pm

Ali wrote:

Quote :

But he bitched out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Game Of Thrones   Game Of Thrones - Page 21 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 3:23 pm

josh200612 wrote:
Ali wrote:

Quote :

But he bitched out.

He's afraid of the fire, remember when he was a boy The Mountain caught him playing with his toys and punished him by holding The Hound's head against a coal fire.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: Game Of Thrones   Game Of Thrones - Page 21 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 3:39 pm

Ali wrote:
josh200612 wrote:
Ali wrote:

Quote :

But he bitched out.

He's afraid of the fire, remember when he was a boy The Mountain caught him playing with his toys and punished him by holding The Hound's head against a coal fire.

Yes I remember but he was completely done after that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Game Of Thrones   Game Of Thrones - Page 21 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 3:47 pm

The Hound will be back next season, his arc from ASOS is great.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Game Of Thrones   Game Of Thrones - Page 21 EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 1:54 pm

Tonight is the finale for you Yanks.
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: Game Of Thrones   Game Of Thrones - Page 21 EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 10:34 pm

MF Monther of Dragons indeed.

Oh and I think winter just came too bitches.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Game Of Thrones   Game Of Thrones - Page 21 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 12:43 am

Cool visuals at the end

Didn't think this season was as good as the first though
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Game Of Thrones   Game Of Thrones - Page 21 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 5:22 am

This season was much better than last.
Back to top Go down
bobbitt15
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Chael Sonnen, Michael Chandler, Jorge Masvidal, Carlos Condit

PostSubject: Re: Game Of Thrones   Game Of Thrones - Page 21 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 10:34 am

Not even close
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Game Of Thrones   Game Of Thrones - Page 21 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 10:39 am

Season 1 was better, the loss of Ned and Robert has hurt the show a little but the main issue is characters don't get alot of screen time now because there is so many.

They need the two if not three extra episodes and they need to hurry up and eradicte Ros.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Game Of Thrones   Game Of Thrones - Page 21 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 1:53 pm

How many series will there be?
Back to top Go down
Cu Bu
Black Belt
Black Belt
Cu Bu

Favorite Fighter(s) : AXE MURDERER

PostSubject: Re: Game Of Thrones   Game Of Thrones - Page 21 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 5:06 pm

zombies! also season one was better, they got me now but if I knew there was dragons and zombies in same flick I would have passed on it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Game Of Thrones   Game Of Thrones - Page 21 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 2:09 pm

Awesome finale !

The Wight Walkers looked amazing.

Was pretty sweet to see Khal Drogo in The House Of Undying. I wonder if the vision of a ruined Red Keep covered in Winter is a future nod to how things might turn out, George has told the writers the basic outline of how the series will end and in the book that whole scene from Dany's chapter showed a massive spoiler for the series but they choose to leave it out.

Poor Maester Luwin's Crying or Very sad

My only issue was with Jon's conclusion, that scene was alot better in the book.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Game Of Thrones   Game Of Thrones - Page 21 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 4:08 pm

Quote :
We finally broke 4 million! After weeks of hovering just under the 4 million viewers mark for the initial airing, Game of Thrones finally broke through in a big way. James Hibberd reports that last night’s season finale attracted 4.2 million viewers for the initial airing and 5.1 million total!

In related news, Hibberd also reported last night that showrunners David Benioff and D.B. Weiss have signed on for two more seasons, meaning they are under contract up through season four, provided HBO orders a season four (which, at this point, they would be crazy not to do).

UPDATE: Detailed numbers from TVbythenumbers are in. First airing 4.202 million and 2.2 demo, second 0.910 million, for a 5.112 total. Again, only NBA playoffs could top that on cable.

http://winteriscoming.net/2012/06/season-two-finale-tops-4mil-viewers-sets-new-series-high/
Back to top Go down
cascade_run
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
cascade_run

PostSubject: Re: Game Of Thrones   Game Of Thrones - Page 21 EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 1:39 am

Great season finale, I have given up and made my peace with them changing things at any time due to budget and or time conflicts, and some of the changes actually are better then what was written in the book. This season was good but the vastness of the world is so much that I really wish they would throw out more then 10 episodes, it just seems too short and some things are covered too briefly, that is the problem with HBO that has been there since the Soprano's money doesn't run as freely as it does on the networks. Next 2 seasons should blow the last two away if they make "A Storm of Swords" come alive.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Game Of Thrones   Game Of Thrones - Page 21 EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 5:52 am

I never enjoyed A Clash of Kings as much as I enjoyed Game Of Thrones, it didn't sweep me off my feet as much. A Storm Of Swords is the best book in the series, so many amazing things happen in it, the next two seasons will kick so much ass.

I understand time limits and budget restraints but some of the changes the writers made didn't effect that, like killing off Dany's Dothraki entourage or robbing Arya the pleasure of murdering The Tickler in ASOS.

And as much as I love big boobs I just don't see the point in Ros.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Game Of Thrones   Game Of Thrones - Page 21 EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 4:28 pm

Quote :
HBO has pulled the finale to Game of Thrones season one from On Demand and HBO Go, as well as ceased production on season one DVDs and Blu-rays in the wake of the Bush-head-on-a-spike “scandal”. So if you are planning on catching up with the series right now, best to wait until the episode re-appears with the offending noggin removed.

Earlier, HBO apologized for the incident, saying, “We were deeply dismayed to see this and find it unacceptable, disrespectful and in very bad taste. We made this clear to the executive producers of the series who apologized immediately for this inadvertent careless mistake. We are sorry this happened and will have it removed from any future DVD production.”

Showrunners David Benioff and D.B. Weiss, who pointed out the head in the commentary to episode 10, “Fire and Blood”, said this in a statement, “We use a lot of prosthetic body parts on the show: heads, arms, etc. We can’t afford to have these all made from scratch, especially in scenes where we need a lot of them, so we rent them in bulk. After the scene was already shot, someone pointed out that one of the heads looked like George W. Bush.

In the DVD commentary, we mentioned this, though we should not have. We meant no disrespect to the former President and apologize if anything we said or did suggested otherwise.”

http://winteriscoming.net/2012/06/hbo-pulls-episode-in-wake-of-bush-head-flap/

No
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Game Of Thrones   Game Of Thrones - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

Game Of Thrones
Page 21 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 25 ... 30  Next