Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Game Of Thrones

Go down 
+18
Farmer1906
OU
jewzilla
Ninja
Bigs03
CervezaExtra
LA
Birdofthad
KingsOwn19
Ludo
Cu Bu
cascade_run
VI68IX
NJBeatdown86
boomer sooner
bobbitt15
killerofchicken
Primetyme199
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 21 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage

Game Of Thrones - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Of Thrones   Game Of Thrones - Page 12 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 2:51 am

Alot of butter and grease helps.

Same here I am a sucker for that genre, love historical epics.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: Game Of Thrones   Game Of Thrones - Page 12 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 11:45 am

I've been re watching lately I'm on episode six. I can't believe I didn't notice this before but the king is the dude from Still Standing LOL. Another thing I wanna know if that is a fake boob or not that the boy is sucking on? I can't really tell but I'm sure it is.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Game Of Thrones   Game Of Thrones - Page 12 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 12:33 pm

josh200612 wrote:
I've been re watching lately I'm on episode six. I can't believe I didn't notice this before but the king is the dude from Still Standing LOL. Another thing I wanna know if that is a fake boob or not that the boy is sucking on? I can't really tell but I'm sure it is.

lol did you actually think they'd film a little boy sucking on a lady's tit ?
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: Game Of Thrones   Game Of Thrones - Page 12 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 1:08 pm

Ali wrote:
josh200612 wrote:

No just being funny lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Game Of Thrones   Game Of Thrones - Page 12 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 1:11 pm

josh200612 wrote:
Ali wrote:
josh200612 wrote:

No just being funny lol.

Even that's bold for HBO Laughing

Wonder what was going through that kids head as he was doing it.
Back to top Go down
cascade_run
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
cascade_run

PostSubject: Re: Game Of Thrones   Game Of Thrones - Page 12 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 2:36 am

I hate that motherfucking Joffrey, seeing him torturing Sansa made me think of better days.

The glimpse of Jon on the Wall, I don't think people who are just following along with the seasons, realize the shit that is about to go off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Game Of Thrones   Game Of Thrones - Page 12 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 10:51 am

cascade_run wrote:
I hate that motherfucking Joffrey, seeing him torturing Sansa made me think of better days.

The glimpse of Jon on the Wall, I don't think people who are just following along with the seasons, realize the shit that is about to go off.

Well to be fair Sansa only has herself to blame, she went and blurted out Ned's plans to Cersei.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Game Of Thrones   Game Of Thrones - Page 12 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 5:28 pm

Season 2 new charcaters

On the left is Melisandre and on the right is Stannis Baratheon (Robert's brother)Game Of Thrones - Page 12 Mellisandre-and-Stannis-Baratheon-Carice-van-Houten-and-Stephen-Dillane-Helen-Sloan-1024x681

Here is Brienne Of Tarth aka Brienne The Beauty ( Renly's Rainbow Guard)
Game Of Thrones - Page 12 Brienne-Gwendoline-Christie-Helen-Sloan-681x1024

Here is Balon Greyjoy Lord Of The Iron Islands (Father of Theon)
Game Of Thrones - Page 12 Balon-Greyjoy-Patrick-Malahide-Helen-Sloan-653x1024

And here is one of my favorite characters from the books Davos Seaworth aka The Onion Knight ( Loyal soldier for Stannis)
Game Of Thrones - Page 12 Davos-Seaworth-Liam-Cunningham-Helen-Sloan-1024x884

More pics from season 2
http://winteriscoming.net/2012/02/the-first-publicity-photos-from-season-two/
Back to top Go down
cascade_run
Purple Belt
Purple Belt
cascade_run

PostSubject: Re: Game Of Thrones   Game Of Thrones - Page 12 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 2:03 am

Trying to remember if there is any Melisandre parts without her clothes. Sweet pics Ali
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Game Of Thrones   Game Of Thrones - Page 12 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 7:46 pm

cascade_run wrote:
Trying to remember if there is any Melisandre parts without her clothes. Sweet pics Ali

There is, remember there's a interesting scene at Storms End.

The actress has gotten her kit off before for a dutch movie called Black Book.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Game Of Thrones   Game Of Thrones - Page 12 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 2:38 pm

Strong rumors are that season three and four will be shot back to back.

Also that some of the ASOS stuff will be brought fourth this season, I am thinking Jamie's since I only remember him featuring in one Cat chapter throughout the whole book.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Game Of Thrones   Game Of Thrones - Page 12 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 2:41 pm