Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Strikeforce Dallas

Go down 
+10
Farmer1906
killerofchicken
acccardinal12
KingsOwn19
timthebim
OU
josh200612
Primetyme199
Birdofthad
jewzilla
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

Strikeforce Dallas - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strikeforce Dallas   Strikeforce Dallas - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 5:02 pm

Im totally in Beast dont worry, this is June right?
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: Strikeforce Dallas   Strikeforce Dallas - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 6:05 pm

Birdofthad wrote:
Im totally in Beast dont worry, this is June right?

Yup June 18th is what they are saying.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Strikeforce Dallas   Strikeforce Dallas - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 7:00 pm

O Im there
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: Strikeforce Dallas   Strikeforce Dallas - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 8:42 pm

bigbeastcardinal12 wrote:
killerofchicken wrote:
damn, someone has a messed up iphone in that pic, lol

sup killer? You down to hop on a plane to Dallas? We will probably spend around 5-600 bucks for everything. Shit 400 if you're pinching pennies.
Can't, kinda saving ip enough money to visit the motherland... Really wish I could though, it's not cuz I think you guys are weird and would try to drug me
lol!
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: Strikeforce Dallas   Strikeforce Dallas - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 8:59 pm

Daley vs Diaz has been officially added to the card
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Strikeforce Dallas   Strikeforce Dallas - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 9:24 pm

killerofchicken wrote:
Daley vs Diaz has been officially added to the card

Really? I thought Nick said he wanted to fight on the April 9th card?
https://ninjasplace.forumotion.net/t12162-nick-diaz-ready-for-april-9-event?highlight=diaz
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: Strikeforce Dallas   Strikeforce Dallas - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 9:44 pm

Wait, that's what I meant lol
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Strikeforce Dallas   Strikeforce Dallas - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 9:45 pm

killerofchicken wrote:
killerofchicken wrote:
damn, someone has a messed up iphone in that pic, lol

sup killer? You down to hop on a plane to Dallas? We will probably spend around 5-600 bucks for everything. Shit 400 if you're pinching pennies.
Can't, kinda saving ip enough money to visit the motherland... Really wish I could though, it's not cuz I think you guys are weird and would try to drug me
lol!

Well I would like to go to Ireland one day, but this card won't happen again and Ireland will be there in 10-20 years. I am rolling with my NP Posse come June 18th! I sure wish you could show up young man. If you ever want to come to my house I have some popcicles in my basement.

Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Strikeforce Dallas   Strikeforce Dallas - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 9:45 pm

Damn if Daley and Diaz fought on this card it would be the SHIT!

fixed!

Last edited by bigbeastcardinal12 on Tue Mar 01, 2011 9:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: Strikeforce Dallas   Strikeforce Dallas - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 9:47 pm

Lmao!
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Strikeforce Dallas   Strikeforce Dallas - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 9:51 pm

killerofchicken wrote:
Wait, that's what I meant lol

FUCK YOU! You have any idea how excited I was to have a chance to see my favorite fighter(active fighter)! I hope you die!
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: Strikeforce Dallas   Strikeforce Dallas - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 9:52 pm

Gulp!
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Strikeforce Dallas   Strikeforce Dallas - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 9:53 pm

killerofchicken wrote:
Gulp!

I'm leaving for Iowa in the morning.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Strikeforce Dallas   Strikeforce Dallas - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 9:55 pm

In my best Herbert voice......

"I alwaysss wanted to attend a fight card with a ssstrappin young Zach and Cody look-alike.....sssure would like to let ya sssit on-my-lap"
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Strikeforce Dallas   Strikeforce Dallas - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 9:57 pm

In my best Herbert voice......

"I alwaysss wanted to attend a fight card with a ssstrappin young Zach and Cody look-alike.....sssure would like to let ya sssit on-my-lap"

I got your ticket in my pocket, go ahead and get it.
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: Strikeforce Dallas   Strikeforce Dallas - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 11:16 pm

Do not want Daley v Diaz as the mai for the Dallas card. The top 205 fights and the HW tourney are 100x.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Strikeforce Dallas   Strikeforce Dallas - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 12:31 am

Farmer1906 wrote:
Do not want Daley v Diaz as the mai for the Dallas card. The top 205 fights and the HW tourney are 100x.

I don't want it as the Main event either. When I saw what Killer posted I thought it was gonna be on top of the two HW GP fights, and Mousasi vs Mike Kyle. If it was added with those three fights it would be awesome! I knew better though.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Strikeforce Dallas   Strikeforce Dallas - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 9:26 am

The second pair of opening-round matchups from the Strikeforce heavyweight grand prix has been pushed back to June 18. The event, which takes place at Dallas' American Airlines Center, includes Alistair Overeem vs. Fabricio Werdum and Josh Barnett vs. Brett Rogers. Gina Carano also is likely to return at the event.

http://mmajunkie.com/news/22662/april-9-strikeforce-diaz-vs-daley-event-set-for-san-diego-sports-arena.mma
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Strikeforce Dallas   Strikeforce Dallas - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 10:34 am

"June 18!!" -King Mo, when asked when he's fighting next.

so that means

Reem vs Werdum
Rogers vs Barnett
Carano vs TBA
King Mo vs TBA
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Strikeforce Dallas   Strikeforce Dallas - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 1:10 pm

Gina will get a can. SF won't take a chance on letting her lose in her first fight back. I hope she is on the undercard, but again, I know better than that.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Strikeforce Dallas   Strikeforce Dallas - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 1:14 pm

Gina will get a can. SF won't take a chance on letting her lose in her first fight back. I hope she is on the undercard, but again, I know better than that.

Not sure how long she will stick around or how many fights SF will get out of her. I wouldn't be surprised if this is the only time she fights this year.
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

PostSubject: Re: Strikeforce Dallas   Strikeforce Dallas - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 7:28 pm

i had to take down my avatar pic out of fear
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: Strikeforce Dallas   Strikeforce Dallas - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 11:41 pm

I don't want chick fights at Dallas. It takes up a good main card fight.
Back to top Go down
captain organic
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt
captain organic

PostSubject: Re: Strikeforce Dallas   Strikeforce Dallas - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 12:26 am

Farmer1906 wrote:
I don't want chick fights at Dallas. It takes up a good main card fight.

A couple girls are worth watching, and Gina is one of em.

The 5 rnder coming up this weekend on the other hand is not one im psyched about.
Back to top Go down
jewzilla
Blue Belt
Blue Belt
jewzilla

Favorite Fighter(s) : GOAT: GSP. Favorite retired: Brock, Chuck. Always supporting: Hendo, Chael, Cerrone, Forrest, Faber.

PostSubject: Re: Strikeforce Dallas   Strikeforce Dallas - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 12:49 am

Until Gina has nude pic's surface, Im with Farmer. No main card chick fights in Dallas. Unless its Cris Cyborg fighting a man. Then I wouldnt mind.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Strikeforce Dallas   Strikeforce Dallas - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Strikeforce Dallas
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next