Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

So who is going to StrikeForce Dallas?

Go down 
+3
OU
Cu Bu
Birdofthad
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

So who is going to StrikeForce Dallas? Empty
PostSubject: So who is going to StrikeForce Dallas?   So who is going to StrikeForce Dallas? EmptyFri May 27, 2011 2:36 am

Wanted to see where we stand on that dilemma
Back to top Go down
Cu Bu
Black Belt
Black Belt
Cu Bu

Favorite Fighter(s) : AXE MURDERER

PostSubject: Re: So who is going to StrikeForce Dallas?   So who is going to StrikeForce Dallas? EmptyFri May 27, 2011 8:19 am

I have 2 weddings on the 18th. second time this yr that I have had 2 weddings on the same day at the same time
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: So who is going to StrikeForce Dallas?   So who is going to StrikeForce Dallas? EmptyFri May 27, 2011 8:22 am

TBD
Back to top Go down
GDPofDRC
Administrator
Administrator
GDPofDRC

Favorite Fighter(s) : Shogun, Fedor, Wand, Saku, Hendo, BJ, Bas, Cain, Mike Vallely

PostSubject: Re: So who is going to StrikeForce Dallas?   So who is going to StrikeForce Dallas? EmptyFri May 27, 2011 11:15 am

I will be there, spiritually.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v/skCV2L0c6K0
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: So who is going to StrikeForce Dallas?   So who is going to StrikeForce Dallas? EmptyFri May 27, 2011 1:54 pm

damn thats crazy Cubua, are they trying to 1 up each other? GDP thats wat i like to hear, OU if ya come ill supply the bud
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: So who is going to StrikeForce Dallas?   So who is going to StrikeForce Dallas? EmptyFri May 27, 2011 2:01 pm

Birdofthad wrote:
damn thats crazy Cubua, are they trying to 1 up each other? GDP thats wat i like to hear, OU if ya come ill supply the bud

I'm always down to match.
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: So who is going to StrikeForce Dallas?   So who is going to StrikeForce Dallas? EmptyFri May 27, 2011 11:24 pm

I'll be there.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

PostSubject: Re: So who is going to StrikeForce Dallas?   So who is going to StrikeForce Dallas? EmptySat May 28, 2011 12:30 pm

recently gotten some crazy stuff OU, some Cat Piss, Grape Ape, and various others, its gonna be a fun event!!!!!
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: So who is going to StrikeForce Dallas?   So who is going to StrikeForce Dallas? EmptyTue May 31, 2011 9:23 am

Birdofthad wrote:
recently gotten some crazy stuff OU, some Cat Piss, Grape Ape, and various others, its gonna be a fun event!!!!!

Maybe that is the same as this shit they are calling "Gorilla Purp"?
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: So who is going to StrikeForce Dallas?   So who is going to StrikeForce Dallas? EmptyTue May 31, 2011 9:46 am

Birdofthad wrote:
I've had Grape Ape, its the bomb!
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: So who is going to StrikeForce Dallas?   So who is going to StrikeForce Dallas? EmptyTue May 31, 2011 10:41 am

sorry but I wont be at this one guys. Not a good enough card to spend that kinda money. I will watch it on showtime for sure.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So who is going to StrikeForce Dallas?   So who is going to StrikeForce Dallas? Empty

Back to top Go down

So who is going to StrikeForce Dallas?
Page 1 of 1