Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I'm goin to the Big D and I do mean Dallas

Go down 
+2
Ziggy116
Bigs03
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Bigs03
Black Belt
Black Belt
Bigs03

Favorite Fighter(s) : Fedor and GSP

I'm goin to the Big D and I do mean Dallas Empty
PostSubject: I'm goin to the Big D and I do mean Dallas   I'm goin to the Big D and I do mean Dallas EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 1:32 am

For UFC 103...

Who else is planning on going? Farmer? I think Sooner said he's going. I have a few friends that want to make the trip from Houston. I say whoever can make it we should all get together the night before or something and chill somewhere.
Back to top Go down
Ziggy116
Black Belt
Black Belt
Ziggy116

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rampage, Fedor, Gangster brothers, Aldo

PostSubject: Re: I'm goin to the Big D and I do mean Dallas   I'm goin to the Big D and I do mean Dallas EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 9:31 am

Thats cool man, have you been to a live ppv before?
Back to top Go down
https://apps.facebook.com/groupsplus/group.php?id=2139
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: I'm goin to the Big D and I do mean Dallas   I'm goin to the Big D and I do mean Dallas EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 10:07 am

I'll be there with my brother in law. He's just a big of a fan as me. TIckets just went on sale too, but I haven't picked any up yet. I gotta wait for another payday or something before I can get mine. I'm a broke ass college student.

I went to Affliction Banned and it was electric. Lil Nog looked sick live. The crowd went nuts when Arvolski threw everything but the kitchen sink at Rothwell before he dropped him. No could believe how quickly Fedor dismantled Sylvia.
Back to top Go down
chorky777
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Weidman, McGregor, Pettis, Cowboy

PostSubject: Re: I'm goin to the Big D and I do mean Dallas   I'm goin to the Big D and I do mean Dallas EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 2:34 pm

I'm going to Philly for my first UFC event. Then I'm going to Youngstown for a WEC event. I went to a Bellator show earlier this year, and I saw the greatest submission of all time.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: I'm goin to the Big D and I do mean Dallas   I'm goin to the Big D and I do mean Dallas EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 2:40 pm

I'm going to be in Big D, although it could very possibly be with my mom. She is a MMA fan and watches the UFC PPVs, she is awesome that way. I'm going with my buddies to Fight Night 19 in OKC and it is just a couple days apart so most of my friends can't make both events like I can. So it will be two very different experiences for me.
Back to top Go down
Bigs03
Black Belt
Black Belt
Bigs03

Favorite Fighter(s) : Fedor and GSP

PostSubject: Re: I'm goin to the Big D and I do mean Dallas   I'm goin to the Big D and I do mean Dallas EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 4:14 pm

Ziggy116 wrote:
Thats cool man, have you been to a live ppv before?

Yeah I was priveledged enough to see Serra beat GSP live...horrible.
Back to top Go down
Thomasdrrn09
Blue Belt
Blue Belt
Thomasdrrn09

Favorite Fighter(s) : MMA-Forrest Griffin, Nate Diaz, GSP Boxing-Cotto,

PostSubject: Re: I'm goin to the Big D and I do mean Dallas   I'm goin to the Big D and I do mean Dallas EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 6:07 pm

Still wating for these fuckos in the senate to sanction it here in New York, then I will surley be going.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm goin to the Big D and I do mean Dallas   I'm goin to the Big D and I do mean Dallas Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm goin to the Big D and I do mean Dallas
Page 1 of 1