Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Strikeforce Dallas

Go down 
+10
Farmer1906
killerofchicken
acccardinal12
KingsOwn19
timthebim
OU
josh200612
Primetyme199
Birdofthad
jewzilla
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

Strikeforce Dallas - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strikeforce Dallas   Strikeforce Dallas - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 2:07 pm

LOL jewzilla is killing me! i'm down for sure i have enough time to get ready and plan this whole thing out. this card is worth it IMO.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: Strikeforce Dallas   Strikeforce Dallas - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 2:09 pm

bigbeastcardinal12 wrote:
josh200612 wrote:
i might have to buy a plane ticket.

Always wanted to go to Dallas. We should check into it and hang wit Bird and whoever else for the night. We could probably go to this card for 500 bucks including everything. I can get my permission slip signed.

LOL let me know what's up. i'm down!
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Cung Le, BJ Penn, Mayhem, Chael Sonnen, Anthony Pettis

PostSubject: Re: Strikeforce Dallas   Strikeforce Dallas - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 2:32 pm

josh200612 wrote:
josh200612 wrote:

Always wanted to go to Dallas. We should check into it and hang wit Bird and whoever else for the night. We could probably go to this card for 500 bucks including everything. I can get my permission slip signed.

Yeah I am down. When is the date?

Lets get a list of who all is going and we can leave it up to jewzilla or Bird to plan where we will hang at. We need a good sporta bar near a decent hotel. I don't care about a real nice hotel, but nothing shitty.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

PostSubject: Re: Strikeforce Dallas   Strikeforce Dallas - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 2:33 pm

josh200612 wrote:
josh200612 wrote:

Lets get a list of who all is going and we can leave it up to jewzilla or Bird to plan where we will hang at. We need a good sporta bar near a decent hotel. I don't care about a real nice hotel, but nothing shitty.

Damn I wish I could come. Sad
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Strikeforce Dallas   Strikeforce Dallas - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 2:37 pm

timthebim wrote:
josh200612 wrote:
josh200612 wrote:

Why can't ya? You can do what you want to do. Make it happen Tim!
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: Strikeforce Dallas   Strikeforce Dallas - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 2:38 pm

timthebim wrote:
josh200612 wrote:
josh200612 wrote:

Cant get the time off work for starters.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: Strikeforce Dallas   Strikeforce Dallas - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 2:46 pm

timthebim wrote:
timthebim wrote:
josh200612 wrote:
josh200612 wrote:

Cant get the time off work for starters.

3 days?
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: Strikeforce Dallas   Strikeforce Dallas - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 2:48 pm

josh200612 wrote:
josh200612 wrote:

june 18th plenty of time.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Strikeforce Dallas   Strikeforce Dallas - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 2:52 pm

josh200612 wrote:
josh200612 wrote:
josh200612 wrote:

Oh hell yeah. I will be able to go. Heck you really can take two days if you fly down saturday morning and leave sunday night. Where would you fly out of Josh? I can scoop ya up in Cincy if you want to fly out from the Ville?
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

PostSubject: Re: Strikeforce Dallas   Strikeforce Dallas - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 2:53 pm

josh200612 wrote:
josh200612 wrote:
josh200612 wrote:

Oh hell yeah. I will be able to go. Heck you really can take two days if you fly down saturday morning and leave sunday night. Where would you fly out of Josh? I can scoop ya up in Cincy if you want to fly out from the Ville?

sounds like a plan! how far is cincy from you? it's only 1hr 30mins from me depends on cincy traffic.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Strikeforce Dallas   Strikeforce Dallas - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 2:59 pm

It's about the same distance. I have amde it there in under 1 1/2 hours.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Strikeforce Dallas   Strikeforce Dallas - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 2:59 pm

Oh the CARDS are playing Pitt on CBS! WAR CARDS!
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: Strikeforce Dallas   Strikeforce Dallas - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 7:38 pm

Damn I can be to Cincy in about 3 hours lol.
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: Strikeforce Dallas   Strikeforce Dallas - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 8:24 pm

I'll be there. I was there to see King Mo get his ass beat in Houston.

I was also in Dallas for UFC 103.

American Airlines Center & Toyota Center are both great places to watch a fight.
Back to top Go down
jewzilla
Blue Belt
Blue Belt
jewzilla

Favorite Fighter(s) : GOAT: GSP. Favorite retired: Brock, Chuck. Always supporting: Hendo, Chael, Cerrone, Forrest, Faber.

PostSubject: Re: Strikeforce Dallas   Strikeforce Dallas - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 8:27 pm

Farmer1906 wrote:

American Airlines Center & Toyota Center are both great places to watch a fight.

I avoid Houston. But the AAC is one of the best venues ever. There is no 'bad' seat in the house.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Strikeforce Dallas   Strikeforce Dallas - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 9:18 pm

Farmer1906 wrote:

been to both for boxing events and thought they were excellent venues cant wait to see my first big time mma event in dallas live
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Strikeforce Dallas   Strikeforce Dallas - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 9:46 pm

Lets get a thread going Bird to see who is gonna go and we can all hang out before and after the fights. I am down to fly down Friday night and leave Sunday sometime. I know me and Josh are gonna come. It is June 18th so that leaves all of us time to plan. We can choose a hotel and get rooms and all that. If Bird or Jewz take the time to book the hotel rooms we can make it happen guys.

Bird, Farmer, Jewz, me, Josh, and who else? OU can drive down maybe, Tim could drive down to the Ville and meet me and Josh? I know atleast 3-6 of us can meet up and hang out on Saturday of the fights. I think it would be cool. We could even have a thread of our weekend we could post in.
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: Strikeforce Dallas   Strikeforce Dallas - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 9:20 am

jewzilla wrote:
Farmer1906 wrote:

I avoid Houston. But the AAC is one of the best venues ever. There is no 'bad' seat in the house.

Why? Houston is great.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Strikeforce Dallas   Strikeforce Dallas - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 9:43 am

Farmer1906 wrote:
jewzilla wrote:
Farmer1906 wrote:

Why? Houston is great.

I thought Houston was great when I was there for a couple months, also you are right American Airlines Center is/was a great place to watch a fight. I'm sure the Toyota Center would be great as well.
I was at UFC 103 and I should be at this event too.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Strikeforce Dallas   Strikeforce Dallas - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 11:14 am

OU wrote:
Farmer1906 wrote:
jewzilla wrote:
Farmer1906 wrote:

Why? Houston is great.

I thought Houston was great when I was there for a couple months, also you are right American Airlines Center is/was a great place to watch a fight. I'm sure the Toyota Center would be great as well.

So are you gonna go OU? Let's do this! Maybe even LA can go also. It would be the shit if about 10-15 of us hang out fightnight. We can even bring our PC's in case we want to talk, lol.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Strikeforce Dallas   Strikeforce Dallas - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 11:35 am

OU wrote:
Farmer1906 wrote:
jewzilla wrote:
Farmer1906 wrote:

Why? Houston is great.

So are you gonna go OU? Let's do this! Maybe even LA can go also. It would be the shit if about 10-15 of us hang out fightnight. We can even bring our PC's in case we want to talk, lol.

Yeah I shouldn't have a problem being there.
Ok time to log onto to Ninja's so we can all talk....READY.....GO
http://www.callnerds.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/3648816968_aff7499167_b.jpg
Back to top Go down
killerofchicken
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
killerofchicken

Favorite Fighter(s) : Mauricio Shogun Rua, BJ Penn, AXE MURDERER,Fedor, CroCop, Vitor Belfort, JDS

PostSubject: Re: Strikeforce Dallas   Strikeforce Dallas - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 11:42 am

damn, someone has a messed up iphone in that pic, lol
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Strikeforce Dallas   Strikeforce Dallas - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 4:04 pm

Bigs was also at UFC 103, I hit him up on the fantasy board, I'll let you know what he says.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Strikeforce Dallas   Strikeforce Dallas - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 4:14 pm

killerofchicken wrote:
damn, someone has a messed up iphone in that pic, lol

sup killer? You down to hop on a plane to Dallas? We will probably spend around 5-600 bucks for everything. Shit 400 if you're pinching pennies.
Back to top Go down
acccardinal12
Gold Belt
Gold Belt

PostSubject: Re: Strikeforce Dallas   Strikeforce Dallas - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 4:15 pm

OU wrote:
Bigs was also at UFC 103, I hit him up on the fantasy board, I'll let you know what he says.

So far we have bbc12, Josh, Jewzilla, Bird (i think), OU, and Farmer. Nice start so far.

Isn't Ninja from Texas?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Strikeforce Dallas   Strikeforce Dallas - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Strikeforce Dallas
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next