Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Kimbo Slice was on ESPN today

Go down 
+8
timthebim
captain organic
CainVelasquezFan
LTFG
Ninja
Wolfgangsta
OU
NoRegret
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

Kimbo Slice was on ESPN today - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kimbo Slice was on ESPN today   Kimbo Slice was on ESPN today - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 1:26 pm

franklinfan, I love the King of Queens gif.
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone that comes to FIGHT!

PostSubject: Re: Kimbo Slice was on ESPN today   Kimbo Slice was on ESPN today - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 2:30 pm

You guys need to talk to Spurs on the sig lol
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Administrator
Administrator
Ninja

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone with the last name Rua or Emelianenko and Uncle Creepy

PostSubject: Re: Kimbo Slice was on ESPN today   Kimbo Slice was on ESPN today - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 4:12 pm

captain organic wrote:
Ninja\Rua/Fan wrote:
OUSOONERSOU wrote:
I disagree, I think it was a fair comment. Kimbo atleast appears to have a weaker chin but the skills on the feet are probably better then Brock's.

I don't know about that....his stand up is pretty overrated if you ask me. He is one of the few people who couldn't knock out JT.

Well officially he did get a KO, and pretty much owned thompson whenever the fight was standing.

Also Note Don Frye and Yoshida were not able to KO thompson.

That fight was one of the worst stoppages ever. JT was still standing when Big Dan stopped it.

I'm speaking of a lights out KO which the like of Aleks, Jim York, Fuijit, Butterbean, Grim, and Neil Grove were able to do pretty easily.
Back to top Go down
https://ninjasplace.forumotion.net
Ninja
Administrator
Administrator
Ninja

Favorite Fighter(s) : Anyone with the last name Rua or Emelianenko and Uncle Creepy

PostSubject: Re: Kimbo Slice was on ESPN today   Kimbo Slice was on ESPN today - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 4:15 pm

NoRegret wrote:
He coulda said something like "Hey, im still new to the whole professional MMA thing, Brock is a tremendous athlete, and one day I'd like to be where he is."

Its the cheesy line that alotta pro athletes use about other pro athletes, but its effective and respectful nonetheless. And at least that comment would bare alotta truth to it.

The problem with this though is Kimbo has been in MMA longer than Brock has.
Back to top Go down
https://ninjasplace.forumotion.net
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

Favorite Fighter(s) : Griffin, Franklin, Hendo, Sonnen, Wand, Lawler, Belfort, Pettis, Aldo, Mousasi

PostSubject: Re: Kimbo Slice was on ESPN today   Kimbo Slice was on ESPN today - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 4:23 pm

Ninja\Rua/Fan wrote:
NoRegret wrote:
He coulda said something like "Hey, im still new to the whole professional MMA thing, Brock is a tremendous athlete, and one day I'd like to be where he is."

Its the cheesy line that alotta pro athletes use about other pro athletes, but its effective and respectful nonetheless. And at least that comment would bare alotta truth to it.

The problem with this though is Kimbo has been in MMA longer than Brock has.

I thought the same thing readying that. Laughing
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

PostSubject: Re: Kimbo Slice was on ESPN today   Kimbo Slice was on ESPN today - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 6:51 pm

Regret did u guys have a bet on the Ohio State vs USC game?? OSU as much as I hate them they had that game.
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

PostSubject: Re: Kimbo Slice was on ESPN today   Kimbo Slice was on ESPN today - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 7:38 pm

yes sir, I did lol

And yes we shoulda won. I'm ready for Tressel to be fired at this point...im sick of his conservative shit. We SHOULD have and WOULD have won with a less conservative coach.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

PostSubject: Re: Kimbo Slice was on ESPN today   Kimbo Slice was on ESPN today - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 7:44 pm

Regret trust me I no all about conservative coaches. We just fired 1 in Lloyd Carr. We would get up by 10 and he would shut it down every game. It gets old quick.
Back to top Go down
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

PostSubject: Re: Kimbo Slice was on ESPN today   Kimbo Slice was on ESPN today - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 8:14 pm

A&M fired its conservative coach about 7 years ago and it didn't work for us. This has been the worst stretch in Aggie history. Tressel wins 11 games a year and wins conference crowns. Enjoy it and don't make a dumb move by getting rid of one of the best.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

Favorite Fighter(s) : Conor McGregor, Machida, Jon Jones, Ronda Rousey

PostSubject: Re: Kimbo Slice was on ESPN today   Kimbo Slice was on ESPN today - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 8:38 pm

Ya really. Aggies go to contender in 3 years with Tressel.
Back to top Go down
http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedoriishi.gif
Farmer1906
Gold Belt
Gold Belt
Farmer1906

PostSubject: Re: Kimbo Slice was on ESPN today   Kimbo Slice was on ESPN today - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 8:41 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:
Ya really. Aggies go to contender in 3 years with Tressel.

Who knows, but firing RC Slocum to hire Fran was a horrible move looking back. Now Sherman has been doing all the right things to build a winner. I still think next year A&M will be on the map and contend in the Big XII South.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: Kimbo Slice was on ESPN today   Kimbo Slice was on ESPN today - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 8:45 pm

That said Ohio should fire tressel so they fall into football obscurity for the next 20 years.
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

PostSubject: Re: Kimbo Slice was on ESPN today   Kimbo Slice was on ESPN today - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 9:22 pm

Wolfy, you're a fucking idiot...when the hell has Ohio State EVER been bad? EVER? Maybe a season here or there.

The coach matters not, the talent pool in this area of the country is the reason Ohio State and Penn State and Michigan (other than last season) are always contenders
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: Kimbo Slice was on ESPN today   Kimbo Slice was on ESPN today - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 9:46 pm

Oh jesus. Look at this clown. Shut the flying fuck up noregret. "Your a fuckin idiot" It was a joke. Did I say Ohio State was ever bad or make any declarations like that? Any team can fall off, look at ND, and the decline of other Midwest teams. But whatever, itt was a clearly joke, but what else can you expect from internet Ohio forum fags. You buck eye fans are a joke on the national level. Seriously. They were clownin' yall on ESPN radio all day today. Van Pelt, Rome, everyone.

Anyway, that argument you got there applies to the SEC and Big 12 more than the Big 10 and is exactly the reason the Big 10 struggles against non-conference. So you're totally wrong. I even called in myself today and talked about that on ESPN radio. Ironic no? Regional talent strength elsewhere is one of the main reasons why Big Ten teams get owned on the national level.

Get off the forum and go back to your miserable life. You're probably one of the exact losers he was talking about, aren't you?
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: Kimbo Slice was on ESPN today   Kimbo Slice was on ESPN today - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 4:42 pm

Where did ya run off to noregret?
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Kimbo Slice was on ESPN today   Kimbo Slice was on ESPN today - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 4:49 pm

Wolfgangsta wrote:

just move on, no need for a pointless argument.
Back to top Go down
Jruq
Green Belt
Green Belt
Jruq

PostSubject: Re: Kimbo Slice was on ESPN today   Kimbo Slice was on ESPN today - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 4:58 pm

OUSOONERSOU wrote:
Wolfgangsta wrote:

just move on, no need for a pointless argument.

Isn't that what message boards are for?
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

PostSubject: Re: Kimbo Slice was on ESPN today   Kimbo Slice was on ESPN today - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 7:53 pm

Wolfy, I made a rather harsh post earlier where I basically OWNED your ass...you can ask Sooner or Jrug or whoever else was on when I posted that and probably read it...it was pretty bad...needless to say, I felt bad about it, deleted it and forgot about it because well quite frankly you're not worth it bud. Sorry to steal your thunder.

Last edited by NoRegret on Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

PostSubject: Re: Kimbo Slice was on ESPN today   Kimbo Slice was on ESPN today - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 7:54 pm

And yes Wofly, you're still an idiot. Everyone here would concur with that statement.
Back to top Go down
Wolfgangsta
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
Wolfgangsta

PostSubject: Re: Kimbo Slice was on ESPN today   Kimbo Slice was on ESPN today - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 11:14 pm

ahahahahah @ ya I owned you but felt bad so deleted it. Please.

But really, what could you have possibly said after the smackdown laid on you and the bitter irony at your little faggot ass attitude not a day after your own head coach(when I say your I mean Ohio's since you probably never even went to the university anyway) made fucktards like you look stupid in the media? What was this "ownage" bro?

You start some stupid argument where you get all personal over college football jokes, then talk about "naw you aint worth it bud" once your ass was summarily gift wrapped and airmailed back to you. A day ago you were the one on the warpath, what changed?
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

PostSubject: Re: Kimbo Slice was on ESPN today   Kimbo Slice was on ESPN today - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 7:30 am

OKay, i will play this game wolfy...go ahead and ask Sooner or Josh10000162 just how bad i owned you with my reply before I deleted it. Go ahead and get humbled by it bro.
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: Kimbo Slice was on ESPN today   Kimbo Slice was on ESPN today - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 1:09 pm

hey if he wants it put the damn thing back up lol it was mean though.
Back to top Go down
NoRegret
Red Belt
Red Belt
NoRegret

PostSubject: Re: Kimbo Slice was on ESPN today   Kimbo Slice was on ESPN today - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 3:24 pm

josh200612 wrote:
hey if he wants it put the damn thing back up lol it was mean though.

its not like I have it saved to my computer lol
Back to top Go down
josh200612
Silver Belt
Silver Belt
josh200612

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rashad Evans #1!,Rampage,GSP,Couture,Chael Sonnen,BJ Penn,Robbie Lawler,King MO,Frank Mir

PostSubject: Re: Kimbo Slice was on ESPN today   Kimbo Slice was on ESPN today - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 4:50 pm

i know you remember what you said lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kimbo Slice was on ESPN today   Kimbo Slice was on ESPN today - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Kimbo Slice was on ESPN today
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2