Ninja's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ A forum dedicated to hardcore combat sports fans. ]

Home PageHome Page  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Aaron Rodgers already a better QB then Favre ever was

Go down 
+10
Ziggy116
GDPofDRC
oggy420
timthebim
bobbitt15
Ludo
MMAEYES
OU
josh200612
LA
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

Aaron Rodgers already a better QB then Favre ever was - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aaron Rodgers already a better QB then Favre ever was   Aaron Rodgers already a better QB then Favre ever was - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 4:03 pm

GDPofDRC wrote:
After three seasons as a starter, Rodgers has been more successful. That is all.

After 1 season Sam Bradford has outperformed all. That is all.
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

Favorite Fighter(s) : Lyoto Machida, BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, Jose Aldo

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Rodgers already a better QB then Favre ever was   Aaron Rodgers already a better QB then Favre ever was - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 5:47 pm

Reading is key, Bobbit got it, forget records and resume, talent vs talent Rodgers in the better QB.

And Rodgers right now is in there with Brady and Peyton, both of which are better then Favre themselves, but that's not what I was talking about originally.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

Favorite Fighter(s) : Diaz Bros, Wandy, Ace, Hendo, JDS, Lima Bros,Uncle Creepy, long live Iceman

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Rodgers already a better QB then Favre ever was   Aaron Rodgers already a better QB then Favre ever was - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 5:53 pm

LA wrote:
Reading is key, Bobbit got it, forget records and resume, talent vs talent Rodgers in the better QB.

And Rodgers right now is in there with Brady and Peyton, both of which are better then Favre themselves, but that's not what I was talking about originally.

I read it, I just disagree and think this is typical in sports. People jump all over what is hot at the time. Brees got the same massive love after last season. Alot harder to keep a level head and remember just how great Brett was during his peak years.
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Rodgers already a better QB then Favre ever was   Aaron Rodgers already a better QB then Favre ever was - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 5:56 pm

I remember, and Rodgers is the more talented QB, I thought this before the SB, his performance and winning it just cemented it.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Rodgers already a better QB then Favre ever was   Aaron Rodgers already a better QB then Favre ever was - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 5:57 pm

LA wrote:
I remember, and Rodgers is the more talented QB, I thought this before the SB, his performance and winning it just cemented it.

Talk to me around August when things have cooled down. Leading up to the Super Bowl the verbal stroking of Big Ben's cock made me sick, I'm hearing the same shit about Aaron Rodgers right now. Prisoners of the moment, I don't see it as anything more.
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Rodgers already a better QB then Favre ever was   Aaron Rodgers already a better QB then Favre ever was - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 6:03 pm

No reaction to the SB, thought I just said that? and what? how wouldn't that factor in if it was? Lets say at peak vs current peak they are equal as passers, well then Rodgers can run like some of the best running QBs as well...
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Rodgers already a better QB then Favre ever was   Aaron Rodgers already a better QB then Favre ever was - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 6:07 pm

LA wrote:
No reaction to the SB, thought I just said that? and what? how wouldn't that factor in if it was? Lets say at peak vs current peak they are equal as passers, well then Rodgers can run like some of the best running QBs as well...

You can say they are equal passers, that doesn't make it true. I agree Aaron's mobility is big and that could cause him to be the best QB in the league very soon like I said. But don't act like Favre didn't have great improvising skills and the ability to extend a play. Favre had something special, Aaron may end up being better. But right now he has not yet reached the peak Farvre did. Getting closer but still a little ways between them IMO. And I do think the fact that he is hot here and now, today plays a factor. Almost impossible not to, human nature.
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Rodgers already a better QB then Favre ever was   Aaron Rodgers already a better QB then Favre ever was - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 6:12 pm

Stats does
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Rodgers already a better QB then Favre ever was   Aaron Rodgers already a better QB then Favre ever was - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 6:15 pm

LA wrote:
Stats does

Stats never tell the whole story.
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Rodgers already a better QB then Favre ever was   Aaron Rodgers already a better QB then Favre ever was - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 6:18 pm

My eyes finish it.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Rodgers already a better QB then Favre ever was   Aaron Rodgers already a better QB then Favre ever was - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 6:19 pm

LA wrote:
My eyes finish it.

Get them checked, you're wrong Aaron Rodgers already a better QB then Favre ever was - Page 2 726609
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Rodgers already a better QB then Favre ever was   Aaron Rodgers already a better QB then Favre ever was - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 6:31 pm

Can't be right or wrong in opinion based matters, and with stats on my side, skill sets Favre doesn't have, same amount of SBs but a SB MVP, I'm looking pretty good here.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Rodgers already a better QB then Favre ever was   Aaron Rodgers already a better QB then Favre ever was - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 6:40 pm

LA wrote:
Can't be right or wrong in opinion based matters, and with stats on my side, skill sets Favre doesn't have, same amount of SBs but a SB MVP, I'm looking pretty good here.

You can be(wrong) and you are tongue
Back to top Go down
oggy420
Bronze Belt
Bronze Belt

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Rodgers already a better QB then Favre ever was   Aaron Rodgers already a better QB then Favre ever was - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 6:45 pm

i think you are forgetting how good brett was in his prime

he threw for 33, 38, 39, 35, and 31 td's in consecutive years.
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Rodgers already a better QB then Favre ever was   Aaron Rodgers already a better QB then Favre ever was - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 6:49 pm

I remember. you're talking about his run between like 94 and 99.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Rodgers already a better QB then Favre ever was   Aaron Rodgers already a better QB then Favre ever was - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 6:54 pm

Fedor possibly losing to Bigfoot, Aaron already better then Favre ever was? You are disrespecting some Legends today, GOAT does not approve
Aaron Rodgers already a better QB then Favre ever was - Page 2 Goat-smile
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Rodgers already a better QB then Favre ever was   Aaron Rodgers already a better QB then Favre ever was - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 6:57 pm

I created Goat, I can destroy him

But I like my posts bold, like my women? NM...
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Rodgers already a better QB then Favre ever was   Aaron Rodgers already a better QB then Favre ever was - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 7:02 pm

LA wrote:
I created Goat, I can destroy him

But I like my posts bold, like my women? NM...

I guess I can't say too much considering I picked Jones over Shogun, but that's much more reasonable then your crazy nonsense.
Back to top Go down
LA
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
LA

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Rodgers already a better QB then Favre ever was   Aaron Rodgers already a better QB then Favre ever was - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 7:06 pm

You also went crazy on Vitor as I told you he shouldn't stand with Anderson...

But Rodgers talent wise better isn't crazy and I'll decide on Fedor/Foot when the time comes, but an argument can be made for Silva there.
Back to top Go down
OU
Administrator
Administrator
OU

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Rodgers already a better QB then Favre ever was   Aaron Rodgers already a better QB then Favre ever was - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 7:09 pm

LA wrote:
You also went crazy on Vitor as I told you he shouldn't stand with Anderson...

But Rodgers talent wise better isn't crazy and I'll decide on Fedor/Foot when the time comes, but an argument can be made for Silva there.

Lucky kick
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

Favorite Fighter(s) : BJ PENN, JOSH KOSCHECK, SPIDER

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Rodgers already a better QB then Favre ever was   Aaron Rodgers already a better QB then Favre ever was - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 9:02 pm

Rodgers has shown the ability to run u are right LA, but he better cool that shit down because he already has had injury problems that Brett never had and he also had 2 concussions this year and missed time because of them. So sometimes what makes u great can also make u open for alot of problems.
Back to top Go down
Ziggy116
Black Belt
Black Belt
Ziggy116

Favorite Fighter(s) : Rampage, Fedor, Gangster brothers, Aldo

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Rodgers already a better QB then Favre ever was   Aaron Rodgers already a better QB then Favre ever was - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 9:56 pm

Who the hell said they would take The Rapist over Rodgers??? That is the most ridiculous statement in the thread. He is ridiculously overrated and it showed last night. He had two exceptional plays all night and one was a run that he wasn't even the star of. The other was a nice pass to Wallace.
As much as I hate the Pats, if he was their qb they would have a top ten draft pick. No question
Back to top Go down
https://apps.facebook.com/groupsplus/group.php?id=2139
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Rodgers already a better QB then Favre ever was   Aaron Rodgers already a better QB then Favre ever was - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 10:35 pm

Ziggy116 wrote:
Who the hell said they would take The Rapist over Rodgers??? That is the most ridiculous statement in the thread. He is ridiculously overrated and it showed last night. He had two exceptional plays all night and one was a run that he wasn't even the star of. The other was a nice pass to Wallace.
As much as I hate the Pats, if he was their qb they would have a top ten draft pick. No question

Lets not go that far lol.
Back to top Go down
Birdofthad
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt

Favorite Fighter(s) : Ken shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Pete Williams, you get it Lions Den

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Rodgers already a better QB then Favre ever was   Aaron Rodgers already a better QB then Favre ever was - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 10:48 pm

Ben has been lucky to have great recievers

that pass to Santonio Holmes should have lost the game, Holmes made a freakish catch, if he had Rodgers recieving core he would have his stats slashed in half.
Back to top Go down
timthebim
Platinum Belt
Platinum Belt
timthebim

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Rodgers already a better QB then Favre ever was   Aaron Rodgers already a better QB then Favre ever was - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 10:53 pm

Birdofthad wrote:
Ben has been lucky to have great recievers

that pass to Santonio Holmes should have lost the game, Holmes made a freakish catch, if he had Rodgers recieving core he would have his stats slashed in half.

Rodgers recievers are just as good as Bens if not better as a total.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Rodgers already a better QB then Favre ever was   Aaron Rodgers already a better QB then Favre ever was - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Aaron Rodgers already a better QB then Favre ever was
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next